• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Girlfriend's Mother: Jim and Lauren (m/f)

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Jim felt a sense of shame about his lust for Lauren. After all, she was his girlfriend’s mother. And, he got along so well with both of them. Jim couldn’t imagine ruining his relationship with Sara. But, he thought to himself, “my lord, Lauren is so hot”.

Sara was pretty, but her mother Lauren was an absolute knock-out even at age 45. Lauren’s mother was a bona fide Cherokee, and Lauren inherited many of her features. . Lauren’s hair was very full and long and as black as it could be. Her skin had a natural tanned and very smooth complexion. Lauren stood about 5’4” and weighed probably 120 pounds. Her body was still in great shape, even if by now her hips were a little wider. Lauren’s measurements were probably something like 34c-24-38.

Now, she stood in front of him and they were alone. Jim had come over to help install a ceiling fan and Sara had run to the hardware store. Lauren stood in front of Jim with her arms above her head and her back to him. She wore a sweatshirt that had been cut off at the bottom, and now it hiked well above her waist. “She has such a nice middle”, Jim thought.

Lauren was reaching into an upper cabinet for some plastic cups. Jim stared at her hips and rear end, marveling at how nicely they undulated. He could slightly see the outline of her breasts. His mouth was dry and his heart pounding. Jim’s brain seemed to race through a hundred thoughts in the scant time that Lauren stood there. She was saying something to him but he didn’t really hear it. He wanted to grab her, throw her on the kitchen table and have the wildest sex of his life with her. Jim knew he could not do that.

Lauren had never been a tease to him. She greatly approved of her daughter and Jim’s relationship. Jim and Sara met in their freshman year of college and were now seniors. Lauren actually hoped they might marry.

Jim was dying. The lust was unbearable. He had to do something, but something innocent. He knew Sara was moderately ticklish, and wondered…

Jim didn’t process the thought consciously. He just reached out and squeezed Lauren’s bare, exposed, firm brown sides. Jim was almost in a trance, but Lauren’s scream brought him out of it.

“EEEE!”

Jim jumped backwards at her sound. Lauren’s body reacted very violently, and he wondered for a second if he hurt her. Lauren spun to face him and the look on her face told him what he wanted. She was still smiling, a very wide, toothy smile. Jim admired how her hair flew with her and how her breasts jiggled slightly beneath her sweatshirt.

Lauren spoke first. “Oh, my God. How did you know I’m ticklish?”

“I…I really didn’t. But, you are?”

“Oh my God yes. I must be the most ticklish person on earth. I’m glad Sara isn’t as ticklish as I am.”

“Well, she’s pretty ticklish.”

“Oh, you don’t understand. It’s torture for me. I think I could be tickled to death!”

“Really…” Jim moved towards her making pinching motions with his fingers. Lauren bent over and put her arms out to protect her. She suddenly looked almost scared.

“Oh, Jim no. Please don’t. I’m too…NO!” Lauren took off running past Jim. She was laughing nervously, and Jim thought that couldn’t be bad. It wasn’t like she slapped him in the face and said “how dare you!”. As Lauren moved past him, he was almost overcome with her clean, sweet smell. “Her hips move so well,” he thought.

Jim chased her into the living room. Lauren was not a fast runner. Jim easily caught her and pinched her sides again. Lauren screamed, twisted and fell onto the couch. Jim dove on top of her thighs. Thighs that felt very, very good beneath him.

“So, you’re extremely ticklish!”

“Jim, please don’t tickle me!” Lauren grabbed his hands and was laughing. Jim thought it might even be playful laughter. It was actually very anxious, nervous laughter. Lauren was terrified of being tickled.

“Is it just your sides that are ticklish?”

“Let’s not find out,” she said between laughs.

“Then let’s keep tickling them!”

“NO! EEEEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Jim had broken her hold and started aggressively squeezing her sides, just above her hips. It was devastating to her. Lauren screamed, then laughed uncontrollably. She tried to stop his hands, but seemed to have lost all strength. Yet, she bucked and jerked trying to escape.

Jim was excited in more ways than one. He loved the feel of her sides and skin. He loved the way she tossed her body and how her beautiful face (she looked like an older American Indian version of the actress Kari Wuhrer) contorted with laughter. He tickled her straight for about 5 seconds and Lauren laughed continuously. Her face turned a bright shade, somewhere between red and brown.

When he stopped, Lauren gasped. “Oh my God, that’s terrible!”

“You are so ticklish!”

She gasped for breath. “I wasn’t kidding.”

“How about here!” Jim rubbed her ribs, right next to her breasts. Lauren immediately burst into a steady stream of laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Jim had an almost sexual, but sadistic look on his face. Not that Lauren could see it. Her eyes were very watery with tears. Jim realized that with a little touch in the right place, this gorgeous woman was putty. Lauren’s breasts jiggled wildly, partly due to Jim’s inadvertent rubbing of them as he tickled her ribs. He didn’t know that not only were Lauren’s ribs ticklish, but so were her breasts and now she was doubly tortured.

This time, Jim must have tickled her for 10 or 15 seconds before he stopped. He waited for Lauren to say something. She breathed heavily for about 5 seconds and the silence killed him.

“God, that’s awful,’ she finally said. “My ex-husband used to do this to me. I hated it”

“What’s worse, your sides or your ribs?”

“That time it was my ribs, but they’re pretty equal.” Lauren wasn’t about to let on that her breasts were highly ticklish.

“Well, why don’t we try…” Jim said with a teasing tone.

Now Lauren sounded serious. “Jim no! You’ve had your fun, now stop EEEEEE!”

Spit flew from her mouth when she screamed. Jim was squeezing just below her bellybutton and it was agony for her. He could feel her legs kicking beneath him while she pushed against his hands with both of hers.

“What about here!” He poked rapidly around her navel. Each time she yelped and could not get a word out.

“How about…” Lauren stopped him.

“Jim stop it! I’m serious! I’m going…”. She couldn’t finish her sentence because Jim shoved his fingers into her armpits. Once again, both her pits and her breasts were tickled. Lauren laughed ferociously. If Jim had his senses and wasn’t blinded with lust, he’d have noticed that Lauren was crying while laughing. He tickled her underarms for a good 20 seconds before working his way down her ribs, fluttering her breasts (he realized even that tickled her), her sensitive, bare belly and then her firm sides. He tickled her upper body for almost 90 seconds before he stopped.

Lauren was angry. She was teary and her bladder was under pressure. She caught her breath.

“Please, stop! I can’t take it. This is torture, you don’t know. Why do men always do this to me?” Her voice was hoarse and her body was very sweaty. Jim thought it was terribly sexy.

“Ok, I’ll stop. Stop tickling your torso!” Jim spun around and squeezed her knees. Lauren wore khaki shorts, and Jim saw a small wet spot.

“No Jim no!” Then she went back to manic laughter. That went on very briefly and stopped when Jim saw her feet. Her bare feet.

“Lauren, are your feet ticklish?”

Lauren tried to kick away. “Don’t touch my feet! Don’t touch my feet! No!”

Jim sat on her lower legs and stroked both soles. Lauren screamed. She didn’t laugh exactly. It was more like burst upon burst of shrieks that resembled laughter. Lauren’s feet were her most ticklish spot, and that was on a very ticklish person. She absolutely could not tolerate her feet being tickled. After 20 seconds of foot-tickling, Lauren lost control of her bladder. That's when the tickling stopped. That’s also when Sara walked in the front door.

OMG! That was a great story.. There's got to be more about that..:yowzer:

Brilliant story, there's a second part hopefully?

WOW Grolsch that was awsome!:D Thats one of the best stories I've read in forever...I hope there will be a part two (as do a lot of others it seems, and for good reason!:) ) ??

I'd definetly like to see Lauren get tickled more, theres a lot of potential for her character and the fact she obviosuly hates being tickled is great!:D

Nice work, definetly looking foward to more!:D :dogpile:

Thanks all. I'm working on a part 2. Maybe sometime next week!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back