• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather Locklear's tortorous tickle

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Heather Locklear was stirred in the predawn hours by a sensation of tickling on the sole of her bare foot. At first she thought she was dreaming. Even in her sleep, she thought she must be dreaming. No one could possibly be tickling her. After all, her husband, musician Richie Sambora, and her family were away on a trip, and she was all alone in her big house. She couldnt hardly believe it when a minute later, the tickling sensation began again, and she grunted in her sleep: "Ticklish" Finally, the mystery tickle man tickled Heather enough on her neck to stir her, and she awoke with a start. "Oh my God! What the hell are you doing here? What do you want?" The masked man proceeded to take off Heather's nightgown as she struggled with him: No! NO Sexual assault! She screamed as she kicked at him. He managed to subdue the fiesty blonde, and with rope he got from his pocket, tied her hands and feet to the posts of her bed. "What are you going to do to me?" Heather said calmly, fear in her eyes. The masked man didnt say much, all he did was to begin tickling Heather on her neck with his fingers as she began to writh around. Hahahahehehehe! NO! Next, he moved down Heather's perfect 40ish body, tickling the blonde beauty in her underarms as she bucked at her restraints: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! He then continued his way down her body, tickling Heather on her belly and in her ribs as she thrashed around to try and cope with his relentless rib tickling: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! The intruder then proceeded down Heather's body, tickling her on her sides and in her inner thighs as she jerked around and moved her body from side to side: Hehehehehehehehhehe! Finally, the tickler made his way down to the final spot, the soles of Heather's pretty bare feet. He first kissed each sole, then moved his lips and tongue around her toes and soles, causing her to giggle. Finally, finished with his foot worship, he took one of Heather's bare feet in his hand and ran his fingers up and down her soles and over and underneath her toes. Heather was most ticklish on her feet, and she squealed with pleading laughter! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO!NO! she begged as her toes flexed, pointed and curled. Seeing the torture it caused her, the intruder proceeded to tickle the other foot with his fingers over the soles and underneath the toes as her more than ample laughter began again: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehe! She said, curling her toes every which way. The intruder wasnt finished with Heather yet, he reached into his bag or tricks and pulled out different tickle instruments, first tickling Heather with a feather, then pen, and finally the ever tortoring electric toothbrush. That caused Heather to go nuts! Her toes and feet jerked and wiggled every which way and she was close to tears from the duration of hysterical laughter. Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! I give up! NO! anything! Hehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO! she begged. He continued to tickle her in spite of her pleading, and finally, out of nowhere, and to her embarrassment, Heather erupted with a massive orgasm onto the bed. She was panting and out of breath. The intruder pulled a gun from his pocket and untied her. "Okay, I'm going, you just lie face down on the floor and dont make a sound" Heather did as she was told, lying face down on the floor, nude, as the tickle fiend made his getaway. Then, when she was sure he was gone, she called the police. "It was so strange, he didnt rob or rape me, he just tied me up and tickle tortured me, he was a sick perv!" Then she continued:"It was torture because Iam so ticklish and I absolutely hate to be tickled, even by my family" Would the police catch the fiend who had assaulted the beautiful actress? Stay tuned.

Last edited:
now that heather will be single she will be open for any tickle attacks!!! :firedevil :dogpile: :wowzer: :wowzer: :bowing: :bowing: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :manicd: :manicd:

I have dreamed of that ever since she was about nineteen on Adam 12. And I won't even mention Ellie May Clampett!

This is a very old thread from 3 years ago, and I was quite surprised when there were replies to it. Thank you both for your positive comments, they are appreciated.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back