• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My afternoon with a Bikini Karate Babe

AWESOME!!!!!

Dude, she's even hotter in her casual gear!
So are you then starting TS back? I'd love to hear her laugh and to see her feet tickled.

Is that something your saving for TS? I loved seeing the faked vs real tickling but was dying to see her feet actually tickled.

I am jealous! Way to go! We probably were looking at the same photo of her kicking and her sole right in your face and thinking.. man I wonder if she's ticklish! :)

DK

Darkknight said:
AWESOME!!!!!

I loved seeing the faked vs real tickling but was dying to see her feet actually tickled.

DK

what, you mean like this?

hidden.jpg

:D

YES!! You lucky bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean that with sincere jealousy. :)

DK

Fabulous experience you had, Phineas! With the photos to prove it, and the autographed BKB photo as a souvenir, too.

Like DK, I am also envious. :D

Re: Re: My afternoon with a Bikini Karate Babe

chrisheaven said:
Im jealous

...that does seem to be the predominant response. :D

Addendum

I've updated the last part of the story to include a little more details on the tickling. The actual photos will probably be uploaded to my web site when and if I go back to working on TS.

In addition, here's a pretty funny anecdote from the session.

We were in the midst of just fooling around; I was tickling her feet and snapping pictures, getting some great full-body shots. At one point she noticed I had angled the camera down because I wanted to get a close-up of her feet.

her: "what, are you just taking pictures of my feet?"

me: "no, they're all full-length so far, except for this one." and at this point I tickled her feet and snapped a lovely closeup of it. She jumped! Surprise definitely factors in to how ticklish she is.
"And to follow up, this one, 'cept I catch your reaction when I do this-" and I dug a fingertip in between two toes... where she can be *really* ticklish when she's not expecting it. "with a face shot."

Well, that turned out to be a hilarious face shot. She reacted so violently to the toe tickling that I just put my camera down and started laughing. In the shot her hair is in front of her face, her tongue is out, her eyes are clenched shut, and she jumped so far forward that her face filled my entire lens.

me: "that's a keeper!"

her: "lemme see! lemme see!"

we agreed. that was a keeper. I won't post it, though. that's gotta stay in my "Blackmail material" file. hehe.

We probably were looking at the same photo of her kicking and her sole right in your face and thinking.. man I wonder if she's ticklish!

Yes, but I took the initiative and asked. :D Then, two months later, I had the pleasure of finding out she had vastly understated just how much...

now that I think about it, I also wonder if she chose to autograph that particular photo for a reason; I hadn't brought any for her to sign, but before I left she came out with that one and autographed it. Oddly appropriate that it's the foot-in-your-face picture, isn't it? :D

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back