• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Georgia Peeps!

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Even though most of ya'll are in hiding, I was just thinking and I have a question.

How many of you, male and female, would be interested in meeting for dinner and/or drinks (as a group)?

If you think you might, drop me a line. If there is enough of us and we can coordinate a schedule, it may be kind of fun.

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

P.S. This is an inquiry about your interest in attending a "munch" in a public setting, not a gathering (at this time).

Good idea! Keep me posted!

Hi, i'm a black male from NC.I love the idea of meeting people in a public setting who share our interest in tickling. Please keep me posted.

[email protected]

New Yahoo Group- Ga Ticklers

Hello everyone who is reading this but not posting. :D

I have posted to this sub forum about 3 times. The first time I was trying to find someone who was into tickling just like me for more "Personal" reasons, hence the term personals.... :p

The second time, I guess because of the lack of people in our area into tickling, I just wanted to see if I was the only one in Georgia who loved it.

Well sometimes chatting and emails get kind of old. But because of safety reasons, I didn't want to just run out and meet people I didn't know very well, one-on-one. This time I started asking myself, what would be the easiest, safest, and most comfortable way to meet some of the people here who do enjoy tickling, without putting pressure on them to feel as if were in a dating or forced "tickle play" situation. A munch seemed like a pretty good solution. The next problem is finding out who you all are.

I recently thought that it would be great to form a group for Georgia tickle lovers which allow us to engage in public social activities throughout the year. Maybe we could meet for drinks, or dinner. We could go bowling or dancing sometimes. How about a Braves, Falcons, or (dare I say) Hawks game? Even outings at amusement parks, miniature golf, and other spots come to mind.

I believe that the group can be used to give us a chance to get to know each other better and bring us closer together. Ultimately- hopefully it will encourage more people (both men and women) to feel comfortable and free around people who share common interests.

My new Yahoo group, GA TICKLERS (21 years and older), will serve as an informational event calendar. Members who indicate that they are from the state will work closely with me to determine dates, times, and locations for social outings. It's all about having fun, sharing past experiences, and enjoying each other's company.

You don't have to reply to this thread to show interest. Join Georgia Ticklers (link below), and I hope I will hear from you soon.

Sunrise

P.S. If you send me an instant message on yahoo please be polite. Introduce yourself, let me know who you are and where you are from.

munch

Hi! I'm in Cocoa Beach, FL and I'm seriously into tickling! I've posted a few million time on this board and others lol What can I say? I love it!

I tried to organize a gathering not that long ago and a lot of people from this board were planning to attend, but unfortunately, some others were all talk and it didn't happen because of it :(

Oh well, next time!

Despite that, I'd be very interested in meeting like minded ticklees and lers in a "normal" setting, so definately email me!

I must warn you (and the populice) that I'm a dangeruos bowler :)

Tickle..um I mean TALK to ya later! lol

Shannon

Heck..

That reminds me. I still have to make it to Florida to tickle Shannon!

Tron

Lousy bowler here...

...but I just wanted to letcha know I think it's a terrific idea and I hope it gets off the ground. I finally have the dependable transportation, and even have a buddy there in Hotlanta I could probably impose on for a couch/crashpad, but between work and school, I can't find the time for a getaway:( . Sux, `cause Atlanta's a blast. I lived up there for about seven years in the early `80's, and would love to get up there again. For heaven's sake, if you're ever down thisaway, look me up!

get together

I'd love to be a part of a group get together so email me when you're planning it! In the meantime, if anyone would like more info (Neutron! lol) on private sessions, let me know!

:devil:

Do Tell!

Dear Shannon: It's just cool knowing there's other Natives down here who dig the tickling, but by all means, email me aboout private sessions: [email protected] How are you with the ropes? Gads, if only CoaCoa Beach wasn't so far away! Hell, Atlanta's closer!

If you would like to be a part of the group, and notified when events are going to happen, please join my Yahoo Group: GaTicklers.

That is the only place I'm going to be pulling the mailing list from.

Take Care,
Sunrise

<H1>THIS GROUP HAS BEEN DELETED</H1>

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back