• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naomi Watts tickle torture

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The beautiful, blonde Naomi Watts had spent a long day shooting her movie "Le Divorce" in Paris. After that day's shooting and dinner, she went to a nightclub with some of her co-stars and had a little too much to drink. She was helped back to the apartment she was staying in by two of her male co stars, and put to bed, where they removed her shoes to make her sleep more comfortably. In her inebriated state, one of her co-stars, the guy who played her husband in the movie, couldnt resist dragging a finger down her bare sole to find out how ticklish she was. In spite of her slightly drunk state, Naomi's reaction was precious! She let out a high pitched giggly girlish squeal and scrunched up her toes really hard. Hehehehehehehe! Dont do that! I hate to be tickled! After a bit, Naomi began to sober up enough to undress to her bra and panties. She was still a bit drunk, and very tired. As her costar again helped her to bed, he so desperately wanted to give the sexy blonde with the sassy personality a really good tickle. The two actors with Naomi took rope they had borrowed from the set, and proceeded to tie her hands and feet to the bedposts as she continued to be in a half drunken stupor. Finally, the guy that played her husband began the tickle on her neck as she began to feel it and squirumed around. Hehehehehehehhe! What are you doing? No! Then she woke up, and started to really sober up. Hey! What the hell are you doing? Why am I tied up?" "Naomi, you are soo sexy and your character, plus the combination of the tough girl you are in real life just makes people want to teach you a lesson after a while. We are going to sit here and see if we can find any weakness in you, such as how ticklish you are all over your body" "Tickling! Oh my God not that please! I HATE to be tickled!" "Sorry sweetie, thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes" With that, Naomi's on screen hubby continued the tickle on her neck and down to her upper sides and underarms as she squealed around and writhed again. Hehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Continuing down, the Frenchman moved his finger tickling to Naomi's ribs and belly as she continued squirming and squeals filled the room again: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Moving down Naomi's sexy body, the frenchman tickled the blonde actress on her inner thighs as more laughter erupted from her Heheheheheheehehe! NO! NO! Then, the grand finale, the soles of Naomi's beautiful bare feet. For starters, the Frenchman picked up her left foot and tickled her soft bare sole and under her toes with his fingers as Naomi squealed and pleaded, girlish squeals filling the room. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Not my feet! No! No! NO! she begged. The frenchman didnt stop, as he then picked up Naomi's other foot and proceeded to tickle with his fingers over her soles and underneath her toes as more laughter and begging filled the room. Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I'm very ticklish! NO! NO! NO! She begged. The tickler wasnt finished with Naomi yet, as he displayed an array of tickle instruments, including feathers, ice, and the tortorous electric toothbrush. The electric toothbrush proved to be the most tortorous tickle instrument for Naomi, but the ice was murder on her soles and toes, as she flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes every which way to try and avert the maddening ice tickling: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! I Give up! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehe!
Finally, the frenchman who played her husband untied the fiesty blonde. "I should have you fired for that wiseguy, taking advangtage of a drunk girl and tickle torturing her like that. I absolutely HATE to be tickled!" She said "Yes, but this goes on on movie sets quite often I've heard" Her french on screen husband answered. "So I've heard" Naomi said in jest. "Naomi may I say you are a very beautiful woman and you are SO ticklish, that was fun" "Dont I know it, I know Iam very ticklish" she replied. "Well, hot shot dont look now if Kate and I might just get our revenge on you and your little male costars here" She said with a sly grin. "We'll see if you get the chance, Naomi, we'll see if you get the chance"

The end

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back