• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Love Lucy- Part 1 (M/F)

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Lucy and I were laying in bed after a night of serious love making. The evening had begun with a tickle fight, which was a common occurrence for us, and it usually led to sex, as was the case this night.

Lucy had her chin on my chest as she looked up at me and said, "Besides tickling, what else turns you on?" I was a little taken back by this since we had never actually discussed tickling before.

"Watching how tickling turns you on" I answered, not wanting to take full responsibility for all the tickle fights.

"Ok, so it's mutual, but what else?"

"You. Your gorgeous smile, beautiful eyes, incredible hair, fantastic body." Which was all true. Lucy was indeed a stunning woman and I felt so lucky she was interested in me. She stood 5'6", blue eyes, long silky reddish brown hair that fell to the middle of her back, and a great figure. She was also smart, funny and just such a nice, genuine person.

"Well, thank you." Lucy said. "But you know what I mean. Is there anything you'd like to try, in bed, that you've always wanted to and have fantasized about?"

I figured it was time to stop stalling. We had a great relationship, we had both just admitted we enjoy the tickle fights and she has asked me several times what else I like, so here it goes. "I'd love to tie you up." I said nervously.

"Mmm, bondage can be fun. What would you do to me once you had me tied down?"

"Tease you."

"And how would you do that?" Lucy said, still coaxing me, knowing full well what I would do.

"I would kiss your entire naked body and try to ignite every nerve ending."

"Ooh, that sounds nice. Is that all you'd do to me?" I was trying to stay cool and calm but my heart was really beating fast now and I know Lucy could tell the effect she was having on me.

"I'd map out every ticklish spot on your body."

"Go on" Lucy encouraged, her own breathing getting noticeably heavier.

"I'd find places on your body you never dreamed were ticklish. I'd determine which techniques tickled each spot the most. And all you could do is lay there and take it. And laugh, of course"

"I don't know, Jerry. You know how ticklish I am. I don't think I could take being tied and tickled. I'd go insane"

There was an awkward silence next. Lucy was extremely ticklish and was convincing that she might not want to try this, until she added "Unless, maybe...you let me do the same to you."

"That would only be fair, I suppose," still doing a bad job of trying to appear calm.

"I agree," Lucy replied. "So, who goes first?"

"Now?"

"Sure, unless your afraid," Lucy teased as she reached out and squeezed my ribs.

"Ok, OK," I said, half laughing as I grabbed her arms, quickly rolled her onto her bank, straddled her waist and pinned her arms over her head. "But you get tickled first since it was my idea."

"Whatever you say you big strong man." Lucy looked up at me as I held her down. "Big, strong, ticklish, man," strongly emphasizing the word ticklish. The games had begun.

I already owned a pair of leather padded handcuffs so I got up off the bed and grabbed them "You kinky boy." Lucy joked. "Kinky, ticklish boy," again accenting the T word.

"All right. Enough of that wise ass. You seem to forget who's about to get tickled." I walked back over to the bed, leaned over Lucy and grabbed her right wrist, fastening the cuff to it, looking into her eyes the whole time. I walked to the head of the bed, pulling her arm with me, then reached over and pulled her left arm up. I looped the cuffs once around the frame of the bed the locked her other wrist in it. Lucy could no longer bring her arms down. "Feeling a little helpless yet?"

"Yes," Lucy was biting her lip, "and ticklish."

"Ah ha, good to see it finally sinking in. In a moment I will be able to tickle you anywhere I want and there will be absolutely nothing you can do about it." I grabbed a couple old pair of Julie's panty hose that she had thrown away and didn't know I took them to use for her legs. "I knew these would come in handy someday. It's called recycling."

After securing her legs, spread towards each bed post, I went to get two more things, a feather and a blindfold I had bought for such an occasion. "You are full of surprises," Lucy quipped.

As I slowly covered Lucy's eyes with the blindfold, she shivered. "Uh oh. Here it comes. I've changed my mind."

"Too late," I said, knowing she was only joking.

I let her lay there for a couple minutes so her situation could sink in. Her body started to squirm in nervous anticipation. I reached up and placed the feather tip on top of her head, tracing the center part of her hair until I reached her forehead, then tickled her nose with it. Lucy giggled and moved her head. "Try to stay still," I whispered, knowing that would be impossible. I continued tickling her nose with the feather and then moved to her ears, taking turns with them. Lucy would roll her head from side to side but there was always one ear free. Next, I dragged the feather over her neck, causing some good reactions. I pulled the feather away, leaving Lucy wondering where it would strike next. It touched down on her right palm and slowly made it's way down her arm and stopped just before the underarm, then did the same to the left arm. I made Lucy wait a little more before slipping the feather in her belly button for a split second. She shrieked. I darted the feather briefly over her left nipple, which had become hard. Then lightly over her right hip, then her right nipple, then the inner thigh of the left leg, belly button, stomach, right breast, always just a quick tickle keeping Lucy off guard. Then I struck, twirling the feather in her right armpit. This time I didn't pull the feather away. Lucy's giggles became louder and I switched armpits. I dragged the feather over every square inch of her under arms then her breasts, finding a real nice spot just underneath her breasts, then over her ribs and stomach, spending some more time on her belly button. Lucy was laughing steadily now and squirming all over the bed but appeared to be enjoying herself. I moved the feather over her hips and inner thighs but purposely avoided her most sensitive area. The feather slid down her legs, under her knees until it reached her feet. Very lightly and very slowly, I traced the feather over each of Lucy's soles, up her insteps, over her arches and along the base of her toes before sawing the feather between her toes. Lucy was laughing even harder now and I could see her face getting red. She went through the roof when she first felt my mouth close in on her big toe. I sucked each toe while letting my tongue tickle between them.

I climbed off the bed and quietly walked around the bed to keep Lucy guessing. I stopped and reached my hands out towards her upper body. "Where are you? What are you doing?" Lucy asked frantically.

I let her lay there another 30 seconds or so and then began massaging her ribs. Lucy screamed at both the surprise and the extreme tickling sensations that struck her. I jumped back on the bed and straddled her waist, continuing my assault on her ribs. Lucy was laughing hard and loud now, my fingers digging into her under arms. I tickled her upper body, from her hips to her neck, for over 10 minutes straight. When Lucy started to cough, I finally let up.

"Oh my god," she said after catching her breath. "That was so intense."

"Are you doing OK?" wanting to make sure she enjoys herself too so we can do this again.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just remember, you're next"

"Consider me warned," I said as I started tickling her ribs again. After a few more minutes, I slid down and sat between her legs, focusing my tickling attentions on her waist, inner thighs and knees. I had an idea, and slid a large pillow under Lucy's lower back. Now her butt was off the bed a little so I spider tickled it for awhile. Her ribs were also sticking out nicely so I reached up and tickled them some more.

I turned around so I was facing Lucy's feet. "Oh no" Lucy said, with panic in her voice. She couldn't see me but could feel me move and knew what was next.

"Oh yes" I replied, sitting on her right leg, pulling back her toes with one hand and tickling the base of her toes with the other. Lucy screamed as now all 10 of my fingers were tickling her right foot all over. I sat between her feet, did the same to her left foot and then tickled both feet simultaneously. I had tickled the laughter out of Lucy before giving her another break.

I got off the bed and walked around it again, neither of us saying a word. I returned with my quick tickle attacks that I'd used before with the feather, only this time with my fingers. I reached out and tickled her under arms, then her hips, her ribs, under arms again, knees, ribs and so on. I kept this up for another five minutes or so before retrieving the feather. Lucy was gasping for air, awaiting the next tickle onslaught. She was surprised when she felt the feather again, this time on her lower lips. Very lightly at first, I dragged the feather up and down her slit, occasionally sliding it underneath her to tickle her butt. She really screeched when I trailed the feather down the crack of her ass. Then I separated her lips with one hand and used the tip of the feather to tease her clitoris. I kept this up until Lucy's breathing became heavy and I could tell she was close to cumming.

Without warning, I stopped abruptly and dug into her heaving rib cage. "AAaahhh, damn you," Lucy screamed in between the laughter.

"Damn me, huh? I'll get you for that."

"Nooooooo ahahahahahhhahahhahahahaha goddddd ahaha noooooo I waaaassss sooo close aahahhahahaha". I tickled her sides for couple minutes then reached up to tickle her under arms. As I did this, my dick was sliding over her lips, teasing her some more. That was an accident but it seemed to work well.

Another rest break was followed by more feather tickling of her privates. This time, when Lucy's breathing became erratic, I replaced the feather with my tongue. In no time, Lucy was exploding with the biggest orgasm I'd ever seen her have, or the loudest at least. "Oh my god, oh my god" she kept screaming.

After Lucy finally calmed down, I untied her and we laid in each others arms, our hearts both beating fast. "That was the most incredible experience I've ever had. I mean EVER!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I'm so happy to hear you say that," I said. "I thoroughly enjoyed it too."

"And you haven't even cum yet, poor baby. Poor, TICKLISH baby," Lucy teased as she stroked my cock. "I can help you with that, but first I'll have to tie you up." Lucy grabbed the handcuffs and instructed me to put my arms over my head.

To be continued.....

Last edited:
Well written! Very nice story, Jerry, but I really am anxious to see is the F/m part two. :D

An excellent tale, excellently told!

Look forward to your next story!

Thanks all. It's nice to get some feedback when you take the time to write something, especially if it's positive. Now if I could only live it instead of write it. Part 2, revenge of course, will be a few days away. Thanks again.

very good story Jerry, I am definitely waiting on part 2, I love f/m stories

Just realized I never wrote the sequel, and it's been 3 years, lol

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back