• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

for TrumpeteerNYR: your requested story

primetime

Verified
hey there, i thought i would give your request a try. hope you like it! let me know how i did.

Esther Shin sat at her desk in her room, trying to study her notes from Biology. Esther was a young Korean girl, about 19 years old, 5'3" tall with long black hair. whenever she tried to focus on the material, her concentration would break due to the loud music she was hearing. she rolled her eyes in frustration. she knew it was the music of one of her roommates, Chrissy Kim, another Korean girl, but completely opposite from her. Esther was the quiet, shy type whereas Chrissy was the outgoing, flirty type. they both were sophomores in college, and shared the apartment with another girl, Melinda Christie. now Melinda was strikingly beautiful, if only she would let it out. she was 5'1" tall, with long blonde hair. she was studying to become a lawyer, so she didnt have too much time to go out and socialize. whenever she did, she was outgoing and loved having a good time. the three girls shared a 3 bedroom apartment, just 5 miles away from the university.

Esther was becoming frustrated. the music was getting to her. she needed to study these notes because of an upcoming midterm. she stood up from her desk and decided to talk to her roommate, Chrissy, about the loud music. wearing her pajamas and white socks, she walked over to Chrissy's room and knocked on the door. the door opened up and before Esther's eyes, stood Chrissy, with her long black hair, adorned with red highlights. she was wearing black sweats and a white t-shirt. she saw Esther looking at her and smiled.

"what's up Esther?" she smiled.

"Chrissy, can you turn the music down? i'm trying to study!" Esther replied. she always had to tell Chrissy to keep quiet at night, her study time.

"Aw come on Esther. dont you like the music? c'mon girl!! dance!!" Chrissy shouted, then took a hold of Esther and tried to dance with her.

"Chrissy!!" Esther shouted.

Chrissy let go of Esther and smirked. "C'mon Esther, loosen up!!" she said, then she grabbed Esther's ass.

"STOP!!! Chrissy, i have to study!!!" Esther whined.

"you need to stop being a nerd!! c'mon, live a little!! try to smile!!" Chrissy said, then she goosed Esther's ribs.

"EEP!!! DONT DO THAT!!!!" Esther shouted.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! someone's ticklish arent they?" Chrissy taunted.

"I AM NOT!! now stop it!! please Chrissy, can you keep it down?" Esther begged.

"okay, okay!! i'll keep it down for my cute little roommate!!" Chrissy sang, while pinching Esther's cheeks.

Esther saw Chrissy turn down the music and she headed back to her room. she was relieved that she could study now, and especially relieved that Chrissy didnt keep tickling her. Esther knew she was deathly ticklish. she wanted to keep that bit of information secret. the mere thought of someone's fingers probing and tickling her body sent chills thru her. she went back to her room, closed the door and continued her studies.

Melinda came home and heard some music coming from Chrissy's room. she was suprised that it wasnt blasting through the walls. she knocked on Chrissy's door, and soon it was opened. "What's up?" she asked Chrissy.

"Not much, just sitting her chillin'." Chrissy answered her. she stared down Melinda who was wearing a black shirt, with blue jeans and white canvas shoes.

"I like that song!! why do you have it so low?" Melinda asked her.

"i know, i know. but Esther is trying to study again, and asked me to turn it down. man, that girl needs to live just a little." Chrissy replied.

"give her a break. she is just trying to do well in school. she works hard." Melinda said.

"but still!! i mean that girl is so buried in her books, she should try to have some fun! i hate to say it, but that girl is a nerd!! i want to loosen her up for once." Chrissy said, folding her arms.

"yeah, but that's Esther. what can we do?" Melinda shrugged.

a wicked smile formed on Chrissy's face. "i know what will loosen her up....."

"what? what are you thinking?" Melinda asked.

Esther was going over her notes, studying the complicated subject before her. it has been a few hours since she spoke with Chrissy and she was getting some good studying in. her concentration broke when she heard a knock on her door.

"who's there?" she asked.

there was no answer. Esther dismissed it, then she heard the knock again. she again asked who was there, and once again, no answer. she stood up and walked over to the door. as soon as she opened it, she was tackled by Chrissy and carried to her bed.

"what?!!!! what are you doing?!!!!" Esther shouted. she saw Melinda also walked in.

"it's time for you to loosen up!!!" Chrissy shouted. she held Esther down on the bed, while Melinda had some nylons. forcing Esther's hands behind her back, Chrissy then let Melinda bind her wrists with the nylons. Esther sturggled and shouted, while Chrissy and Melinda were giggling and laughing. they knew what was going to happen and couldnt wait to get started. after binding her wrists, they then turned her on her back.

"c'mon guys!!! what are you doing? let me go!!! i have to study!!" Esther shouted.

"c'mon Esther, relax. we're just trying to loosen you up!!" Melinda laughed.

"yeah!! and i know just the thing...... i think you need to laugh, so i think it is time we...........TICKLED YOU!!!!" Chrissy shouted.

"NOOO!!!! DONT!!!! i mean.....i'm not ticklish!!! just let me go!" Esther shouted.

"Not ticklish huh? so i if i was to do this....." Chrissy taunted as she then ran her fingers on Esther's unprotected belly.

Esther tried holding in the laughter. she knew if she were to laugh, they were going to tickle her to death. she felt her belly quivering, and bit her lip. this tickled so bad, but she had to hold it in. soon, her will was breaking. a giggle came out and Chrissy smiled.

"someone is TICKLISH!!!! tickle tickle tickle!!! laugh you silly girl!! LAUGH!!!!" Chrissy taunted.

Esther broke out in wild laughter. she couldnt hold it in anymore. the giggles poured out like a fine wine. her body began to thrash about and Chrissy continued her tickling her ribs and belly. she unbuttoned the pajama top and revealed Esther's smooth belly. she couldnt wait any longer. she straddled Esther's thighs and dug her fingers deep into Esther's belly and the reaction was wonderful.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Esther let out a gut busting laugh.

Melinda wathced the ordeal as she saw Chrissy's fingers tickle the living hell out of Esther's ribs and belly. she laughed to herself as she saw Esther's body writhe and twist. she just had to join in. she saw Esther's white socks and began to wonder. she kneeled by the edge of the bed where Esther's feet laid and stared at the soles. she could see the toe outlines through the socks and realized that Esther's legs were trapped under Chrissy's body. her eyes grew with happiness as she thought about what she was about to do. her own feet were extremely ticklish, so she oculd only imagine what Esther was about to go through. she ran up her finger along the socked sole, from heel to toes and the foot wiggled wildly. the other foot tried covering the other one, but Melinda would only tickle that foot as well. Chrissy noticed the extra laughed and turned her head to see what Melinda was doing.

"YEAH!!! GET HER FEET!!! i'll tickle her up here!!" Chrissy shouted.

Melinda then tickled the socked soles even harder and Esther laughed even louder. she couldnt take it anymore. she quickly peeled the socks off, revealing Esther's bare feet. they were so cute Melinda thought. they were a size 5, very smooth and soft looking. the arches were low, but defined, and these cute pudgy little toes looked so adorable. she didnt waste anymore time and tickled the tender arches of Esther. she was rewarded with hysterical cackling laughter from Esther who right now was going thru hell. Chrissy continued her belly tickling and even went to her underarms. Esther screamed for mercy. her worst nightmare was coming true. she was going to be tickled mercilessly, and was powerless to stop them. she felt Melinda's fingers stroke up and down her arches and she howled. she felt Chrissy's fingers dig in her armpits and laughed even louder. her mind raced with horrible thoughts of her body being tickled for hours. she wish she was being interrogated, that way she could have them stop by revealing information. but this was just plain torture. no purpose but to torment her. her eyes clamped shut and she just laughed. minutes passed and the tickling kept going on, nonstop. Melinda ran her fingers through the short toes that resembled grapes. she liked how soft the skin was between the toes and continued to tickle there. her nails also skittered along the ball of the foot and she felt the feet tense up. then she grabbed a hold of both big toes with one hand and ran up her nails with the other hand up and down the soles. Esther went into silent laughter. Melinda never changed her rythm and her nails just raked up and down. up and down. up and down.

Chrissy turned and saw that Melinda was doing a great job with Esther's feet. she then turned her attention back to Esther's upperbody. she saw her poor roommate dying with laughter. she saw the agony in her face. but, this was turning her on. she always wanted to torment someone in a erotic way and poor Esther looked like a perfect victim.Chrissy then decided to take this tickling a bit further. she opened up the pajama top and looked at Esther's bra. it had a front clasp and lust finally kicked in. while Melinda was completely unaware of what was about to happen, Chrissy then unfastened the clasp and opened up the bra, revealing Esther's small, petite breasts. Esther looked up at her in complete shock, but couldnt say anything because her feet were still being tickled. a look of horror filled Esther's eyes as she saw Chrissy touching her nipples. Chrissy then tweaked the nipples then began tickling under the small breasts. Esther roared even louder. she didnt know her breasts were ticklish, but now she does. her whole body shook with ticklish agony and Melinda smiled. she must have thought that Chrissy was really getting her good, and she continued to tickle Esther's cute little feet. Chrissy continued her breasts tickling by gently squeezing the breasts, then run her fingers ever so slightly across the nipples. imagine the smile on Chrissy's face when she saw the nipples hardened. she looked up and saw Esther's eyes locked onto hers. with a fiendish smile she continued to tickle and tease the breasts and soon, some of the laughter was replaced by moans. Melinda heard the moans and wondered what was happening. she remembered it has been at least half an hour they were tickling poor Esther, and maybe it was time they stopped.

"hey, let's stop. i think she had enough." Melinda said as she stood up. a look of shock was in her eyes as she saw what Chrissy was doing to Esther. "w-what are you doing to her?!!"

Chrissy turned around and saw a horrified Melinda. she didnt want to stop, so she quickly got up and tackled Melinda.

"what are you doing? let me go!!" Melinda screamed.

"not now Melinda. i am about to take Esther to a place she has never been before, and i cant have you stop me!!" Chrissy laughed.

Melinda began to giggle herself. "let me go already!!!"

Chrissy tied Melinda's hands to the bedpost with some nylon and Melinda twisted and squirmed on the ground. Chrissy then stood up and got back on the bed. she saw an exhausted Esther and straddled her legs. placing her hands on the waistband of the pajamas, she then pulled down, along with Esther's panties. she stripped off Esther's pajama bottoms and panties and tossed them to the floor. thye landed next to Melinda who then realized that Esther was naked from the waist down.

"you cant be serious!! you're not going to tickle her there are you?" Melinda said from the floor.

"you bet i am!!!" Chrissy shouted back. she then looked at Esther's eyes and saw an embarrassed look. this made Chrissy smile even more.

"....hehehehehehehehe..please....dont....let me go....." Esther moaned. she knew she was exposed and she turned red from embarrasment.

Chrissy stared at the black pubic hair and began to run her fingers through the soft hairs and Esther already started to giggle. she then continued to tickle the now moistening mound of Esther. she felt Esther squirm and giggle under her breath. Chrissy knew that it wasnt going to be long before.....yep, there it was. Esther quickly had an orgasm and Chrissy felt the love juices pouring out. she also felt Esther's body shudder underneath hers and lust kicked in. she wanted more. but then she heard Melinda from the floor.

"hehehehe..what did you do to her? you didnt tickle her in her pussy did you?" Melinda asked. she couldnt believe her roommate took it this far, but it was still interesting. she only wished she could have watched.

Chrissy then turned her attention to Melinda. she figured, why stop at one? she quickly got off the bed and sat on Melissa's back. she then placed her fingers on Melinda's ribs and tried to tickle them. but, there was no reaction.

"i'm not ticklish you bitch!!" Melinda shouted with glee.

Chrissy knew she was lying so she quickly got down to Melinda's feet. "yeah, right!! i know your feet are ticklish though." as she then trapped Melinda's ankles between her thighs and she stared at the upturned soles.

"dont you dare!!!!" Melinda shouted. her feet tried wiggling, but they were helplessly trapped. she felt her canvas shoes come off and knew her sock soles were now at Chrissy's mercy.

"my what little feet we have!!" Chrissy remarked at Melinda's size 6 soles. she quickly then ripped off the socks and revealed Melinda's pink, tender soles. Chrissy didnt waste anytime and started to tickle the pink soles. Melinda immediately exploded in laughter. her long toes clenched as the tickling sensations coursed through her body. Chrissy continued her foot tickling and wedged her fingers between the clenched toes. when her finger got into the crevices, she was delighted to feel the soft skin and tickled harder. Melinda was thrashing about as her feet were tickled. her blond hair thrashed about and Chrissy just kept tickling the soles. she saw Esther's hairbrush and grabbed it. it was the kind with the plastic bristles with plastic bulbs at the end. the perfect foot tickling tool. she quickly scraped the brush up and down the soles and Melinda screamed like a banshee. she felt the little plastic bulbs raking agaisnt her skin and it drove her crazy. Chrissy made sure she got each and every inch of ticklish foot skin with her brush. she then turned her attention to Esther's wiggling toes. Chrissy wanted to play with Esther some more. she released Melinda's ankles and stood up. but, her heart sank as she looked at Esther's face. she saw Esther crying quietly. Chrissy then thought what she had down. she had sexually tortured Esther by tickling her most private parts. she began to feel bad. she dropped the brush and began to release Esther from her binds. she petted her head and whispered. "i'm sorry." she then released an exhausted Melinda and left the room.

Melinda got up and saw a tearful Esther. she sat down next to her and petted her sweat soaked hair. "what's wrong honey?"

"*sob* why? why did she have to tickle me like that?" Esther cried.

"she didnt mean it. we were just having fun. c'mon, you know she didnt mean to hurt you." Melinda tried comforting Esther.

"i know..but, why my, you know, vagina?" Esther said.

"i dont know. c'mon, want to get her back?" Melinda asked.

"..yeah...."

Chrissy laid on her bed in her room with headphones on. she was trying to block out the look on Esther's face. she did have fun teasing Esther like that, but felt a little bad because Esther looked so sad. she closed her eyes and listened to her music. suddenly her eyes flashed open as she felt Melinda jumping on her body. she tried to gather her senses but before she knew it, her hadns were tied behind her back and Melinda straddled her.

"what the hell???" Chrissy screamed.

"your turn......" Melinda sang. she then plunged her fingers into her ribs and Chrissy screamed in laughter. she was horribly ticklish as well. she immediately began to buck and twist, trying to avoid Melinda's tickling fingers. the cackling poured out and Melinda then quickly ripped open her t-shirt and she wasnt wearing a bra. "my.... someone's a little flirt isnt she??!!"

Chrissy grew red from embarrassment. her breasts jiggled in the open air and saw Melinda's fingers tickling her breasts. she screamed in ticklish delight when her breasts were tickled. Melinda's hands tickled underneath the soft medium sized breasts and she begged for mercy. "ppppplllllleeeeeaaaaassseeee!!!!! hahahahahahahahahhaha!!"

Melinda continued her breasts tickling. she was enjoying Chrissy writhing underneath her body. her fingers continued to probe her breasts then she shouted for esther to come in. Esther walked in shyly and looked at what was happening. "dont be shy, come in. come tickle her back!"

"NOOOOO!!!! ESTHER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT!!!!" Chrussy screamed.

Esther then walked over and Melinda got up off of Chrissy and Esther took her place. she straddled Chrissy and saw the jiggling breasts. she was never a tickler, but she just had to try this. her fingers tickled Chrissy's ribs and Chrissy bucked like a bronco. Esther thought it was awesome, so she continued. Chrissy squealed like a pig and continued to laugh harder and harder. she felt Esther's fingers probe her ribs, then her belly, the finally her breasts. Esther loved looking at Chrissy's twisted laughing face. a surge of power sweeped through her and she continued her tickling. Melinda looked on and figured it was time for her revenge. as Esther tickled Chrissy's ribs, Melinda decided to peel off Chrissy's socks, revealing her her size 7 feet. she stared at the black toenail polish on the medium length toes and quickly scrabbled her fingers on the sole. the sole was soft, with slight callouses, but very ticklish it seemed. she held down the feet and tickled them. she went underneath the toes and Chrissy cackled even louder. 15 minutes went by and Chrissy was a laughing wreck. Esther started smiling as poor Chrissy was begging for her life.

"hey Esther, let's get her in her you know where...." Melinda smiled.

Esther's eyes lit up and they each pulled off Chrissy's pants. then they slipped off her panties, and Chrissy's womanhood was now exposed. they both stared at the black curls and giggled.

"c'mon guys....dont tickle me there...." an exhausted Chrissy begged.

Melinda straddled Chrissy to block her view of what Esther was going to be doing. Esther then nervously placed her fingers into the soft pubic hair and began tickling. Chrissy's eyes bugged out and she roared when she felt Esther now tickling her vagina. esther played around with the mound and noticed the moisture. this was all new to her and she was going to explore. she then found Chrissy's clit and when her fingers teased there, Chrissy's whole body tensed up and a loud, long laugh poured out from her mouth. Esther continued tickling the clit, pleased that she found a new toy. soon, it was Chrissy who had a massive orgasm ripped through her body. Esther was shocked. she had just forced Chrissy to cum. she looked at Melinda who smiled at her. she then turned her attention to a content looking Chrissy.

"that was...uh, fun." Esther said.

Melinda then looked at Chrissy. "now, that should teach you a lesson. keep the music down!!"

Melinda and Esther laughed and walked out of the room. Chrissy laid on her bed, exhausted, but already plotting her revenge.......

so, TrumpeteerNYR, how was it? i hope everyone enjoyed it.

;) loved your story- great idea to begin with too!
Thanks to you BOTH!

hey i'm glad you liked it!! i just started writing and that's what i came up with. you had a great idea for characters and a basic storyline. glad you enjoyed my work. thanks to all who responded. i greatly appreciate it!!

I Like The Way You Ended It. Is there possibly a part two? Maybe with some foot worship?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back