• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OCTOBER NEST is Postponed

QBWeaver

Verified
We were hoping to have an October NEST but due to Life....it's postponed.

Max is super busy with his career right now and I'm recovering from surgery.

Stay tuned for updates for an incredible 2004 NEST Adventure!

Thanks for the heads up, Jan. I hope all goes well with your continued recovery. You guys take care of yourselves!

Ann

can someone tell me where the "Nest" takes place? And how do I get myself invited to it?

Hope your feeling better Jan.....get yourself well.....hee hee :devil: No, just kidding, I'm serious.....hope all is well with you.

Good luck with your career Max....make a bundle....so you can buy yourself a new tub.....cause i'm taking the one you have now! lol ;)

can someone tell me about a tickle gathering in upstate NY, perhaps near Albany?

You'll want to check under the East section. Events like The Hyena's Club, NYST, Albany's Gathering, and others in General Eastern, are all in that are. Mistress Mia hosted a much not long back. The folks on Manhattan Island have had several munches, too.

Hope this gives you a running start!

Oh, NEST is in Philedephia, PA, too. Not too far of a trip from NY, and a fine weekend retreat, especially for what has always been the largest Tickling event listed on our board.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back