• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Survivor 2 Contestants

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
To respect Tummy, I will let him finish his Ticklish Survivor series. I have had a suggestion though to start a Ticklish Survivor 2 series.
This I have decided will be my plan.

What I'm looking for from you people are some suggestions or famous celebrities you would like to see in this and who you think should be the host. Gimme some ideas for some people and some ideas for challenges and I'll work to put them in my first story for "The Ticklish Survivor 2 Series".

Heidi Klum...........the most ticklish survivor

I love this idea...........my number 1 selection would be Heidi Klum. She's not only beautiful...........but those FEET! Please put her on the island, jungle, or outback. Please........I'll be your best friend :D

My nomination

After getting back from seeing american pie 2, i would have to nominate shannon elizabeth or tara reid.

Heidi Klum , Elle Mc Person

Please Heidi Klum....and Elle Mc Person,

thanks,

Diego

Alright you've come up with some good suggestions so far I'll leave this open for another day or two for any more suggestions and then I'll begin writing the first part to "The Ticklish Survivor Part 2"

So keep those suggestions coming in

There is one thing I will let you all know, like the Survivors shown on TV I'm planning to use 16 people. So bring out those suggestions ppl and I'll do my best not to turn you down.

By the way if any of you have ideas for challenges or rewards to do with tickling then you can submit them as well, I'll take them into consideration

I would loooooove to see much more foot tickling in this one then in the previous survivor series, and as for a celeb, i defiently gotta go with anna kournikova *heavenly harp sound*

TickleStud

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, I need one more suggestion from you, I'm looking now for someone to use as a celebrity victim from the original survivor, the one where they were on the island.
Let me know who you want!!!

Alright ladies and Gents I now have 15 people selected, I haven't asked anybody yet though for a response on which Survivor(from the island) they would like to have as a celebrity,

Here's the choices people

Jenna,Colleen,Kelly,Gretchen,Stacey

Tell me which one you would like in this story!!

Heyheyhey, I know i'm replying a little late, but since I made the suggestion and all...could you PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE throw in Mila Kunis? :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back