• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do Androids Dream Of Electronic Tickles? - Part 7

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Part 6

Finally, the heat's gone away and I can run the PC for more than ten minutes without turning the room into a sweat box. Apolgies to anyone that's been waiting for this, hopefully part 8 won't take a month to write.

Sunlight streamed through the open curtains, illuminating the three figures hunched before the large bank of computer equipment. The remains of a hasty dinner lay forgotten on the end of the desk, an empty coffee pot balanced on top of the plates. The only sound in the room was the click of computer keys and the occasional squeak or groan from the furniture as the three people concentrated totally on the data in front of them. One after the other the slowly pushed their chairs away from the desk and stood, stretching and blinking as they realised just how long they’d been working.

“You know,” Tim yawned, reaching back and cracking each joint in his right arm in turn “we are definitely getting too old to be doing all night data crunching sessions like this. Can’t we hire someone a little younger to do this? ”

“Of course, no problem.” Steve replied as he slowly rotated his head to ease the cramps in his neck. “You find me someone that’s as good as us at this, and who you can trust not to screw us over first chance they get, and I’m all for it.”

“Yeah, yeah, god you’re hard to please sometimes.” Tim grouched, looking around blearily for his jacket and keys.

“Tell me about it.” Fiona grinned, balancing on her left leg as she brought her right out to her side and rested it on the bed, stretching the muscles after their long period of inactivity.

Steve turned quickly to Tim and pointed warningly at him. “Not a word, understand, not a word.” Tim simply shrugged, putting on his best ‘who, me?’ look before shuffling his way towards the front door.

“I’m gonna head home, grab a shower and sleep till I’m sixty, if that’s alright with you lot?” He said, only half joking.

“The shower’s fine, but you’ll have to settle for six tonight rather than sixty. We’ll let this data set finish crunching and bring the results with us, say about eight in the Black?”

“Twenty hundred hours, Black Lion, got it. Now can I please go and get some rest?” Tim asked, wondering not for the first time why he put his body through nights like this.

“Get going before you fall asleep on my doorstep.” Steve replied, trying and failing to keep his own grin from his face. Tim threw a wave of his hand back towards the two as he exited the flat, and a few moments later there was the dull thrum of his bike starting up and pulling away down the driveway.

Steve turned to Fiona, suddenly very aware that they were alone and that the same awkward questions of the previous night might arise. “You know, I think he had a point, you feel like freshening up?” he asked, trying to stick to the role of gracious host.

“That sounds like a superb idea.” Fiona replied, “mind if I borrow your shower for a while?”

“Go right ahead, I’ll go lurk in the living room so you don’t have to worry about being caught in an undignified position.” He smiled as he said it, a small part of his mind insisting that it wouldn’t mind in the least finding her in a position that was less than dignified, even going so far as to suggest a few likely poses before the rest of his brain managed to beat it into submission.

Fiona walked towards him and slid her arms around his neck. “By the way, thanks for last night.”

“Umm, sorry if I seem a little slow lass, but what did I do exactly?”

“You trusted me.” She said, reaching forward to kiss him once, briefly and tenderly, before pulling back and heading for the bathroom.

Confused, Steve walked into the living room and dropped heavily into a chair. The tiredness that had been covering his body like a blanket seemed to have lifted, most likely as a result of having Fiona that close to him and his mind was racing over her last statement. In a rush he found himself bursting with energy and felt a need to move, to work some of it out. Standing up he headed over to the bay window and pulled a set of dumbbells out from their storage box. Putting as much weight as he had on the ends he did a few quick sets with each arm before moving on to slightly harder lifts. Normally this would help him wind down, but today it just seemed to fuel his energy and, five minutes later and soaked in sweat, he put the weights down he still needed some form of release. He prowled around the room, fingertips touching the shelves and their contents until his eyes fell upon the sword in its display cabinet.

Fiona felt like she was in heaven, the simple pleasure of standing beneath a stream of hot water and feeling it caress her weary skin was intoxicating, more so when she considered what she’d done, what she’d accomplished in the night. A feeling of control, of power swept over her and she felt her knees buckle slightly as something very similar to a sexual release coursed through her system. “Probably just the adrenaline” she thought to herself as she ran her hands through her hair, easing out the knots the last 24 hours had left. Finally, as the water became hot enough to be uncomfortable she twisted the shower off and grabbed the large, fluffy towel from beside the cubicle, luxuriating in its softness as she enveloped herself from shoulder to knee in the warm fabric. Drying quickly she reached into the airing cupboard and pulled out a simple sweatpants and t-shirt combo that would do as temporary slobbing clothes until she managed to find a bed to sleep in.

As she exited the bathroom she heard something strange coming from the living room, a kind of rhythmic shuffling and grunting, overlaid with an occasional dull whistle. Moving carefully she stepped to the door and gently pushed it open. As with everything else in the place the door was well maintained and swung silently inwards, revealing a sight that made her forget all about her own problems.

Steve had his back to her, the sword she’d seen earlier in his hand as he moved through a slow series of motions that she recognised as some form of Tai Chi, though obviously tailored slightly to accommodate a long metal object with a razor sharp edge as part of the routine. He’d obviously been working hard at something before hand as his t-shirt was still damp with sweat and clung to his body, highlighting the motion of his muscles beneath the skin. Suddenly he exploded into a blur of action, the sword moving seemingly of its own volition, sweeping through an intricate pattern of stabs, curls and twists, pausing for a second in positions that were intended to block an attack rather than be an attack themselves. So absorbed was she in the sight before her she completely missed the shift of weight as he swung around on his right leg, the sword raised over his head as it curled down towards what should have been an empty space, except that she was now standing in it.

She didn’t even have time to react before the sword stopped barely an inch above her skull, held perfectly still as she gazed past the blade and the arms that supported it into the closed eyes of the man wielding the blade. As she watched the brown eyes flickered open and one eyebrow went up in a question, a smile pricking the corners of his mouth as he saw her try and process what had just happened. He lifted the blade up and away from her head, spinning it in a quick figure eight pattern before sliding it smoothly back into the sheath attached to his back. Steve started to turn away and, acting on instinct she leant forward and grabbed his arm.

“Wait, could you, I mean, if you wouldn’t mind, could you teach me how to do that?”

Steve turned back to her, a troubled look passing over his face before he could hide it. “Why?” he asked, staring straight into her eyes, and she realised that he was looking for the honest answer.

“Because I don’t want to be a victim again.”

Steve paused, holding her gaze for a long moment before slowly nodding. “Alright, but you realise you’re not going to learn how to do what you just saw overnight, yes?”

“Yes, of course, I just want to be able to defend myself if I have to.”

Another pause, this one longer than the first as Steve seemed to think that one over. “Tell you what, you want to learn to defend yourself, let’s forget about swords. Or for that matter anything with an edge to it. Unless you’re actually carrying it, finding something you can use with that sort of training is virtually impossible, and if you want to defend yourself we can probably do a bit better. Wait here for a minute would you?”

He walked out and into the bedroom, and a few moments later she heard a rustling and a faint clack of wood on wood before he returned. In each hand he held a white wooden pole, each about two and a half feet long and he offered the one in his right hand to her. She took it dubiously, wrapping her hand around one end and moving it around a little, surprised at how little it weighed. “Umm, I don’t wish to be rude, but what exactly am I supposed to do with this?” she asked, still trying to get a feel for the short pole in her hand.

Steve’s reply was a simple grin as he brought his left hand up. He started twirling the short-staff like a drum major’s baton, letting it dance over his fingers as if it had a life of its own. Fascinated Fiona moved forward slightly and, in one quick motion, Steve ducked down, bringing the pole sideways behind her right knee and across the front of her left, twisting it forward as he slid a hand behind her back and lowered her gently to the ground. It all happened in the blink of an eye and she found herself facing the ceiling trying to piece together how she’d been taken down, Steve hovering over her with a slight smile on his lips, his right hand extended to help her up.

Once she was back on her feet she nodded towards him and backed off until there was a good six-foot of room between them. “As we’re slightly pushed for time, I’ll skip any sort of formal training.” Steve said, bouncing on the heels of his feet. “Forget about form, forget about strength and power and just hit me.”

“Umm, I don’t want to hurt you you know.” Fiona said, weighing up how much damage even a light chunk of wood could do if swung at speed at a human body.

“Don’t worry, you won’t.” Steve replied. That was all the invitation Fiona needed and she took a hefty swing at the left side of his head, putting all her weight behind the blow. There was a thwok as Steve easily parried the blow away from it target, moving forward a step as he did so to bring his right hand up to her armpit and tickle her through the t-shirt. She laughed and jumped backwards, looking up at him with an expression that was equal parts affection and annoyance.

“As I said lass, don’t worry about power, that’ll come in time on its own. Look for an opening but don’t get yourself into a position you can’t defend from.”

Fiona nodded and set herself again, this time moving slowly forward before lashing out to the right in a feint that had Steve moving to block it almost before she’d started moving, only for her to reverse direction and aim downwards for his thigh. In a movement so fast it was almost a blur Steve changed his own direction and came down to block, sending her staff off at an awkward angle, but resisting the temptation to launch a follow through attack as he saw her step backwards to recover.

“Better, much better. Though, if I can make one observation, I’d suggest you try and relax. You’re concentrating too much, just treat this like a VR sim and see what happens.” She grinned at that, feeling the same sort of determination as she had when she’d faced Nick and launched herself full force into the attack. The staffs cracked together at about chest height, Steve pushing her off and back a step before she turned and jumped sideways, aiming a shot at his ribs which he barely managed to block in time.

As her confidence grew she started to string together longer attacks, her mind seemingly coming alive as she started to understand the rules of this particular game, her body relaxing into the ebb and flow of the fight as the staff danced and twirled in her hand, lashing out seemingly at random with every part of the pole, alternating between long sweeping blows and short stabs with the tip. But no matter what she tried there was always the sound of wood-on-wood as Steve moved to block her, matching her own enthusiasm with a grace and precision born of long experience.

Suddenly she saw an opening and went for it, ducking right then left, leaving the staff out to force Steve into a block before coming up behind him, her arm wrapped around his right side as she brought the staff to his throat before grabbing the other end with her left hand and holding it against his windpipe with just enough force to make sure he knew it was there.

“Now if this had an edge, you’d be in real trouble my dear.” She purred. “As it is, well, maybe you’re in trouble anyway.” With that she brought her right hand around to place her thumb against his throat, tucked the left side of the staff under her armpit and used her now free left hand to goose his ribcage. Steve squirmed under her touch, but the wood across his throat kept him in place as she sped up her playful touch, forcing laughter from him as she gleefully played with his ticklish side. Suddenly she felt something hard press in-between her legs and she gasped, feeling a shudder pass through her body as she momentarily lost her grip on her victim. Steve spun away and she caught a glimpse of his staff between her thighs before it was pulled away and up in salute.

“Very good lass, but you really shouldn’t have done that little stunt. You see there’s two things you should have thought about. Number One, I’ve only been defending, not attacking. I think it’s time to change that.”

“And number two?” she asked, her voice full of defiance and challenge, confident she could still take him down even if he had been holding back.

“I’m not left handed.” He replied, tossing the staff over to his right hand and performing a complex figure eight motion with his wrist that seemed, in some eye-watering way, to make the wooden pole pass through his arm. Fiona swallowed as she realised she may have just over-reached herself.

Steve took a step forward and shifted to his right, bringing the staff up towards her side, forcing her to bring her own weapon down to block the blow. As the sticks touched he shifted his weight and flipped the staff back so it was flat against his arm, bringing it up inside her defence and forcing her right arm up and away from her body. In that moment of vulnerability his left hand reached out and goosed her ribs and stomach, loosing a stream of giggles from her mouth as he danced away to face her once more, his own weapon held up and back in a loose salute waiting for her to come at him.

Annoyed he’d managed to reach her on his first attack Fiona moved forward quickly, starting a swing that looked like she was swinging for a home run with his head. As soon as she saw him start to move to block the blow she copied his previous move, flipping the staff back along her forearm and pivoting on her left foot, the wooden staff blocking his counter blow perfectly as she spun through a full circle, bringing the staff in low towards his knees in a perfectly timed move that gave him no chance of blocking the impact, only to find herself hitting empty air as Steve jumped upwards, his feet just clearing the end of her staff. Her own momentum forced her round a little too far and as she tried to recover and turn back to face him she felt hands running rapidly down her back and sides, causing her to wrench away chuckling as she realised this could end up being a long training session.

Continued

For the next ten minutes they fought toe-to-toe, the attacks gradually getting more intricate as Fiona learnt how to handle the short length of wood and turn it into a potentially lethal weapon and Steve increased his own efforts to match her. By unspoken agreements they were scoring points almost like a fencing match, though a gentle tickle on whichever part of the body they could reach without exposing themselves to a counter took the place of a touch with a rapier. On occasion the staffs flew so quickly it became almost impossible to follow their motion, and Fiona found herself amazed at just how quickly she was learning, the movements and motions coming almost without conscious thought as she blocked, parried, thrust and whirled through the relatively small space of the living room.

Suddenly Steve started moving backwards towards the door, still fighting but concentrating only on blocking her attacks, secretly luxuriating in the ecstatic grin that came unbidden to her face as she realised what she was really capable of doing. Wondering what exactly he was up to Fiona followed him out into the corridor, and suddenly found herself in a very different world.

Here there was no space to move, the walls closing in and barely giving them enough room to swing, forcing a reliance on short, stabbing motions with the blunt staffs. She adjusted as best she could and pressed her advantage, forcing Steve back towards the door, trying to herd him into a corner, her mind presenting several enticing options for what she could do if she managed to disarm him that she hurriedly forced away as they threatened her concentration. She swung to her right, bringing the end of the staff around and down, forcing Steve down to one knee to block the shot. She smiled down at her teacher and, with a quick figure eight motion, brought the staff around in a blow that would either force him to block and rip his own weapon from his hand in the process or take off his head. Or at least that was the plan.

At the last moment Steve rolled forward, bouncing to his feet behind her, his fingers travelling across her right thigh as he did so, once more forcing a laugh from her. She spun angrily to face him, her back against the wood of the door, knowing she’d gotten overconfident and determined to wipe the smile off his face. She raced forward, improvising now as she threw a couple of quick kicks into her attack, once again pushing him backwards, looking for that one moment of weakness she could exploit. Further and further back she forced him, all the way to and then through the bedroom door, raining blows in faster and harder than she really meant too, more than one shot getting through his defences hard enough to cause bruising, though he always blocked anything that may do more than that.

She brought the staff down hard towards his head, and was almost jolted off her feet as Steve reached up with his free hand and grabbed the end of the wooden pole flat in the palm of his hand. Thrown off balance she found a leg wrapped around hers and before she knew what was happening she was face down on the bed, a knee pressing gently but firmly into the small of her back. Hands slid over her back, heading down towards her hips causing her to giggle and squirm under their delicate touch. Fingers gripped the hem of her t-shirt and yanked upwards, pulling the cloth above her head, leaving it wrapped around her wrists. Steve slipped one of the staffs inside the shirt and placed the other one on top before twisting them around until the fabric was as tight as steel around her wrists.

Fiona felt him shift behind her, moving down until his knees straddled her hips as she wriggled helplessly underneath him, looking for a way out. But her hands were trapped, and with Steve holding her down she couldn’t lift her body enough even to move her arms, let alone get back to her feet. For a few more second she struggled, knowing there was nothing she could do but hoping for a miracle nonetheless until finally she tapped the bed with her right hand, or at least the fingers of her right hand as she couldn’t flex her wrist enough to perform the movement.

“Okay, okay, you win.” She said, annoyed with herself for making such a simple mistake, “you can let me up now.”

“Where did you go wrong?” Steve asked, his voice strangely distant.

“I got angry.” Fiona replied, trying and failing to hide her frustration. “Now would you please let me up?”

“And what is the result of your mistake?” Steve said, ignoring her request.

“I’m tied up and helpless with a smug bastard sitting on my ass. Now would you please move!” She said, feeling a heat rise to her face that had nothing to do with losing their little match and a lot to do with the unsaid part of her reply: “and it feels really good.”

“Close, but no cigar.”

“That’s fine, I don’t smoke, but how exactly do you consider that any less than the truth?”

“Well, partially because, as far as I know at least, I’m legitimate and second, you’re tied up, helpless and about to pay the price for that little stunt of yours.” Suddenly she felt hands locking around her sides, fingers wiggling as she felt the first tickles shoot through her body. Immediately her mind started to panic, flashing back to the nightmare of the last few days, of what had been forced upon her in the virtual world. This though was a gentle tickling, intended as foreplay rather than the torment she’d suffered so recently at the hands of her ‘mystery man’ and she quickly relaxed into it, accepting the touch and giving herself over to it.

Gradually Steve moved his hands down her body, caressing her thighs with one hand while the other trailed after, tickling her stomach hips and the very top of her thighs, expertly mixing laughter and moans from the beauty beneath him as he brought every once of skill he possessed into play. After what seemed like hours, but in reality was no more than ten minutes Fiona was unable to hold herself in check and started to grind her hips into the bed, doing everything in her power to convey her need and desire without actually breaking down and begging. She felt Steve slip his arms underneath her and with one motion turn her onto her back, hands still tied tight above her head though she could now bring them down in front of her if she wished.

For a long moment they stayed frozen in that position, each looking for a sign from the other that this was what they wanted. Then, as one they moved together, Steve dropping his head as she raised hers, lips meeting in a kiss that both had desired from the first moment they’d met but, other than that one relief-fuelled encounter, both had denied themselves. Fiona brought her bound hands down onto Steve’s back and pulled him close as they finally surrendered to their passions.

Again, your discriptiveness is unmatched. The whole chapter, sparring sequence was BRILLIANTLY done, mate. :)

I was beginnin' to worry about you, by the way. Bein' gone for so long... Scared me a bit. But it's okay now. *chuckles*

Oh! If you want to read my other tickling BtVS stories, I finally got a site up. Click the link below. (the navigation bar should be pretty obvious as to where you'll wanna go. though all my fics have ticklin' in them somewhere. :) ) And excuse the spacing. *sighs* The paragraph and line break tags are screwy.

Spike's Redemption

*Typing real quick so as not to be late to work*

Thanks as always, I think I finally got a handle on this so with a bit of luck should have the rest done in the next couple of weeks (yes, I may actually finish a story *gasp*!).

Hey, someone missed me, I'm touched *grin*. Sadly there's no cool story to tell about my disap....wait a minute, hmmm, story idea *notes for later*.

Had a VERY quick look around thy site, looks good though I see what you mean about the page breaks. If it's any help I'd be happy to have a look at doing a quick tidy for you. Will have a proper read through tonight *bookmarks*

Thanks, B. *sighs* I'm working on cleaning it up right now. It's a WYSIWYG webbuilder (unfortuanately, what I see isn't always what I get, apparently), and it hates me. It LOOKS fine, with the page breaks in all the right places, but when I publish the site, they get all jumbled again.

I think I'm going to have to take the whole site down to basics, then go back up again and format EVERYTHING in HTML. Let's see it lose a br line tag. *snorts* It might lose carraige returns, but I doubt even the stupid thing can lose HTML line breaks.

I'll let you know when I get it done. Bloody thing is going to take hours now. I have at least twenty stories up there... Not counting individual chapters of each one, and I have to reformat ALL of them. *sighs again* No rest for the author, eh? S'almost enough to make me give up.

* reads "WYSIWYG web builder", has some strange sort of dramatic seisure *

Umm, sorry about that, I think I'm alergic to anything that isn't text editor based ;) Seriously though if you need a hand doing the boring stuff feel free to yell (my e-mail addy should be in my profile I think). One thing's for sure, it'd be verging on criminal if you gave up as your writing, especially your character work, is outstanding. I can't think of another fanfic author that's managed to nail the characters in an established show as well as you do, not that I'm jealous or anything :D

Oh, and to keep this vaguely on topic, expect part 8 sometime at the start of next week, or the end of the weekend if the IT monkeys at work manage not to break anything in the next couple of days. I was going to do a straight run to the finish but seeing as how a single scene is taking me upwards of 5,000 words at the moment that might not be such a good idea, so expect a part 9 at some point to finish it off.

Reminds me of the fight between Daredevil and Electra...

Yummy! MORE MORE MORE!

*Mutter, mutter* Stupid e-mail account *mutter*

Sorry mate, got the update on a reply to this thread after the one about part 8, so all the good stuff got posted over there (good being relative of course, it's more of my usual drivel really).

*Grin* how's this for a real bad idea: Write a novel-length story made up of short story length 'day in the life of' stories that interact in someway. The twist? Grab a load of forum authors and we all write a story each. I reckon it's a winner, be interesting if nothing else (of course a train wreck is technically interesting but...)

Now THERE'S a 'novel' idea...

(pun fully intended)

And one I've considered in the past myself, as well as entertaining the notion of doing a collaboration effort with a couple of my favorite authors. ;)

Something to think about! :D

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back