• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tight Restraints * part 3 * (tickling/bondage etc!)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Here is the 3rd of 4 parts to the Tickle*torture*federation* PPV
Let me know what you think
enjoy.

cheers

*** Jakky (vs) Claire (vs) Gina Badstuff (hardcore Title # match) ***
The next match was for the Hardcore title – there are no rules in the hardcore but the match can only be won by a pin-fall, Kim Chambers was tonight’s referee – she made her way down to the ring wearing a referee’s top black trousers and black boots,
She then made an announcement –
KC: “Hello everyone – next we have a 3-way fight for the hardcore title and I am the referee for this fight – let the battle commence!”
First into the ring was one of the challengers – the gorgeous blonde Claire came down to the ring – she wore a red sexy top with blue jeans and black boots,
Next was Gina Badstuff – the powerhouse was wearing a fishnet black top with a short black skirt – red stockings and long black buckled boots,
And last but not least was the champion – she has defended her title 3 times and was hoping to make it four, she wore a dark blue top a black leather skirt – green fishnet stockings and long black boots,
DING DING!
CK: “These 3 girls look fired up for this one”
JL: “Yeah but poor Claire was forced to lick Chantel’s boot a few days ago – you wonder how that embarrassment might of affected her”
Gina grabbed Claire first and tossed her into the corner – she began pounding her with punches and knocked her to the ground, Jakky grabbed Gina from behind and tried to lock her in a sleeper hold – but the powerhouse was too strong and flipped Jakky out of the way,
JL: “Gina just looks too strong for the Champion Jakky”
Jakky scrambled to her feet as Gina kicked out knocked Jakky to the floor again – she let out another furious kick driving her boot into Jakky’s ribs,
Claire charged up from behind and dropkicked Gina in the back – the powerhouse was unaffected and she grabbed Claire by the ankles and lifted her up, Claire screamed and struggled but Gina was too strong – suddenly she began to spin round whilst holding onto Claire’s ankles, and within seconds Claire was being spun round and round - until Gina let go and sent her flying across the ring and out under the bottom ropes,
JL: “Oh my god! Claire was tossed aside like a rag-doll”
Jakky got onto the tope rope and dived at Gina – but the powerhouse caught her mid-flight and began to slam her ribs against her knee,
CK: “Oh No! Gina continues to use a rib-breaker on Jakky”
After 5-6 shots Jakky’s was screaming in pain and Gina dropped her to the floor,
CK: “This is unreal Gina is invincible and neither girl can get near to her”
Gina picked up a table and set it up in the ring – next she grabbed some trashcans and a steel chair – and she also tossed some wooden planks into the ring,
Claire was down on the outside as Jakky lay clutching her ribs in the middle of the ring,
Gina was about to hit Jakky with a wooden plank when Claire got up and grabbed Gina’s leg – she tried to trip her over but Gina swung the wood towards Claire – the blonde had no choice but to let go and roll out of the way,
Claire grabbed a trashcan just as Gina swung the wood towards her head – the wood smashed into the trashcan and dented it,
Claire dropped the trashcan and kicked out at Gina’s stomach – she made impact with her heeled boot and caused Gina to drop the wood,
Claire lashed out slapping Gina in the face – and she followed by using a DDT to drop the powerhouse to the floor,
Claire grabbed Gina and tried to roll her onto the table – but suddenly the gothic chic grabbed Claire by the throat,
CK: “Oh No! Not again – Gina’s goes to chokeslam her”
Gina lifted Claire high above the table and slammed her down crashing though the table,
Gina covered Claire for the pin – 1…………………2……………….
Jakky dived in with a piece of wood and cracked it off Gina’s back, the powerhouse rolled away and screamed in agony, Jakky dived onto her and tried to tickle her ribs – but the gothic chic wasn’t laughing and Jakky tickled her tummy, but still nothing so Jakky decided to go for her feet – she un-buckled the long black boot but was unable to remove it – there was simply to many buckles, Gina had time to regain her senses and stop Jakky from taking her boot off,
Jakky was pushed aside as Gina got back to her feet – the powerhouse grabbed Jakky and threw her against the ropes, as she bounced back Gina picked her up high above her head and slammed her down hard,
Now it was Gina’s turn to go for the feet – she knew Jakky was really ticklish on her feet so she un-zipped one of her boots,
Jakky was unable to prevent Gina from taking off the boot – and she braced herself for some tickling,
Gina tossed the boot aside and tickled hard on Jakky’s foot – she dug her nails in deep and tickled furiously,
Jakky became hysterical and begged for Gina to stop,
HHAHAA HHA OH NOO NOT MY HHE EHEH NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEET HHAHE HA HEA H HOHAHHAHA
Claire was slowly getting up and she picked up some long feathers and got into the ring, she sneaked up behind Gina and quickly used the feathers to tickled under her arms, Gina giggled slightly and rolled out of the way,
Jakky tried to stop laughing as she scrambled to the corner,
Claire tried to corner Gina but the powerhouse simple grabbed her and tossed her against the turnbuckle, Claire dropped the feathers and clutched her lower back in pain,
Gina now picked up the feathers and began to brush them across Claire exposed stomach,
The blonde star giggled and fell down – Gina continued to brush the feathers all over her upper body, Claire was in hysterics and couldn’t get out of the way,
Meanwhile Jakky was slowly getting up and she had grabbed hold of one of the trashcans, she launched towards Gina but suddenly Gina moved, Jakky piled the trashcan into the head of the grounded Claire,
CK: “Oh No! Jakky missed and hit Claire instead”
JL: “And look! Now Gina has grabbed the trashcan off Jakky!”
Gina took the weapon off Jakky and used it on her instead; she smashed the can over her head knocking Jakky out,
CK: “Now what? Claire and Jakky are down! Gina has got full control”
Gina looked around and grabbed some lengths of rope, she moved over to Claire and quickly un-zipped her black boots, she tossed them into the crowd and began to tie Claire’s ankles up, next she tied her hands behind her back and completed a perfect hog-tie,
Now she moved over to Jakky and removed her remaining long black boot, and again she began to tie up her opponent,
Once both girls had been hog-tied Gina stood up and looked down at them, she moved them both to the center of the ring and sat down in between them both,
CK: “This is a hardcore match, she can’t win like this, and she has to pin somebody”
JL: “Ermm…. Chris I think she knows that – I reckon she just wants to have a bit of fun before she is crowned champion”
Claire began to wake and she slowly struggled in her binds,
“What? What’s goin on?….” Claire asked,
“Oh this is called i'm going to tickle you until you pee” replied Gina,
“Wait! Noo…. Don’t please, I beg you don’t tickle my feeett!” Claire screamed,
“Too late!” said Gina,
And she started to stroke the beautiful soles of Claire’s feet,
AAARGHH OH NO PEAASEEE HEHA HHA HOO NOOO DON’T HAHHA STOP EEEEET HAH HO HHA HO HO HAHHA OHAHAHAHA OH GOD ANYTHING BUT MYYY ARRRGGHH HGAAHHAHA HOO OHH HEEEHAAAAHAHOHAHAHOHA
All the laughter caused Jakky to come round – she woke to see and hear Claire screaming and begging for mercy, and then she realized she was bound tight and Gina was behind her,
“Oh No! Gina I beg you don’t do this to me! Just untie Claire and pin her – just don’t touch my feet I beg you” Jakky pleaded,
“Welcome back Jakky glad you could join us!” replied Gina,
Gina continued to talk whilst still tickling Claire – Claire’s laughter continued as Gina spoke to Jakky,
“As you can see I am much more powerful than both of you! And now I have you both just where I want you….. Oh and I am going to tickle you, and I’m not going to stop until both of you are peeing yourself with laughter, the sound of you two screaming just makes me happy as well” Gina explained,
NO PLEASEEE GINA I WILL DO ANYTHING IM BEGGING YOU! YOU DON’T NEED TO DO THIS TO MEEE
Gina smiled and said “But I really want to! Sorry!”
And then she slowly teased Jakky’s soles – poking her finger through her fishnets stockings,
NO NO NO OH PLEASEEE DON’T HEE HHAA NOOOOO GINNNAAAAAA NOOOO AAAAAARRRRRRHHHAHAHAHAHA HE EHOOO HAHA EHHAA HAHA HHE HO OH GOD NOO STOP STOP HHEA AH I QUIT OH SH** PLEASE STOP HEHA AHHA AHAH OK OK OK ILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU HEHA HAHA JUS STOP TICKLIN ME DAMMIT HAHHE HAHA AHHA
Now both Claire and Jakky were laughing uncontrollably and the screams echoed the arena, the crowd loved it and chanted for Gina to tickle them even more,
Gina smiled at the crowd and happily tickled away even humming a little tune to herself,
(Claire) HEE HHA HA OH GOD STOP IT PLEASE HHAHHAHAHAAAHOOOOOOHEHA H AHHA AHAHAHA AHAHHAHOO AGHHA
(Jakky) F***ING STOP IT IM BEGGING YOU HHAHEH AHEH AHAHA NO MORE NO MORE HEHA HA AHHAHAHA OH FOR GODS SAAAKEE HHAH EH AHHA AHHAA STOOOPPPPPPP OH PLEASE HHAHA EHHW AHA PLEASSSE STOOOOPPPPP
Kim chambers was leaning against the corner post and was getting very bored, she looked down and decided to do something about the situation,
She grabbed Gina and told her she had to stop,
“Tying your opponent up is not allowed” Kim said,
“What? It’s a f**ing hardcore match I can do what I want!” replied Gina,
“Well I’m telling you that you cant have them tied up like that?” said Kim,
“Why not for gods sake?” Gina shouted,
“Look I’m the referee and what I say goes! Alright?” Kim blasted,
And she began to untied the ropes around Claire’s feet,
Gina grabbed Kim and pulled her away, “What are you doing leave them tied up!” blasted Gina,
“NO I’m the damn ref and I demand you un-tie them, now!” shouted Kim,
Gina began to lose her temper and grabbed Kim again, but this time Kim lashed out and punched Gina in the face, Gina was stunned and she fell back onto her ass,
Kim continued to release Claire and then helped Jakky,
Suddenly Gina stood up and grabbed Kim slapping her round the face,
“RIGHT that’s it! You’re out of the match! Get lost your disqualified” Kim blasted,
Gina looked horrified and stood in amazement,
“You…. You can’t do that!” Gina stuttered,
“YES I can now get out of her your out of the match!” Kim replied,
Gina erupted and grabbed Kim by the throat – she lifted her up high and shouted, “I’m out of the match am I? Well guess what I don’t give a f*** what you say”
And then she slammed her down hard onto the mat,
Gina let loose and began to kick Kim in the chest, “Ok then Kim if I can’t tie them up I guess I will just have to tie you up bitch!”
Gina ripped Kim’s boots off and grabbed some ropes; she tied her hands behind her back and started to tie up her ankles,
Suddenly officials and guard ran down to help Kim Chambers,
Gina quickly completed the hog-tie and ripped Kim’s black stockings open, but before she could tickle her feet two guard got in the ring and pulled Gina away,
The crowd booed loudly as Gina was restrained and prevented from tickling the Commissioner,
Kim was un-tied and helped up as Gina was taken away by 5 people,
CK: “Gina has lost the plot!” she can’t do that to our Commissioner!”
JL: “And she almost got her as well, I was looking forward to that!”
CK: “Damn it Jason that’s Kim Chambers you can’t tie her up and tickle her!”
JL: “Maybe so but it’s a wonderful thought – she is soo sexy”
Kim Chambers was taken backstage and a referee was stand-in for the rest of the fight, referee Gary Shaw helped un-tie Jakky as the remaining two competitors staggered to their feet,

Jakky had not got any energy left and she stumbled against the ropes, Claire took a deep breath - leaned back on the ropes and signaled for Jakky to come and get her,
JL: “My god look at this both girls can barely stand but Claire wants more”
CK: “And look Jakky doesn’t want to she can barely stand up straight”
Claire signaled again encouraging Jakky to come and get her, but this time Jakky took the bait and charged at her – both girls fell to the floor and Jakky sat on Claire’s stomach and tickled her ribs hard and fast,
Jakky rolled off and staggered to her feet again,
Claire sat up slowly and shouted “Come on! Tickle me bitch! Is that all you’ve got?”
Jakky was astonished and looked back at Claire,
Claire signaled again ordering Jakky to come and tickle her,
JL: “I will tickle you Claire – please lemme tickle you babe!”
CK: “Jason calm down – behave yourself!”
JL: “Oh but look at her she is practically begging to be tickled”
Jakky pounced on her opponent again but this time she sat on Claire’s thighs and was facing her feet; she leaned over and began to tickle the soles of the feet like mad,
Claire let out a terrible scream of laughter as Jakky tormented her feet, she giggled and spluttered and her face went bright red,
“You want me to tickle you do you? Huh? Is this what you want?” Jakky screamed,
HHAHA HHE HHA HHA HEHA HHA IS THAT ALL YOU’VE GOT? HHE AHAH HOO HEHA HAH OHHH YEAAHHHAHAHHA COME ON HEHA HOO TICKLLEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE HHEHHE AHAO HAHAHAHHA
Jakky was baffled and tried harder and harder to tickle Claire’s feet – Claire was struggling and laughing like mad, but it seemed as if she was loving it,
Jakky quickly grabbed Claire’s right foot and sat down locking it under her arm, she continued to tickle her foot intensely and then suddenly started sucking her big toe,
HEEE AHHA OHHH HHA EHHA OHHHH AHHAHA YEAHH THAT’S IT TREAT ME BAD BITCH HHEA HAA HOH HAHAHAAA
Jakky tickled harder and faster until Claire’s sole was red-raw, she sucked and sucked on her toes and suddenly it seemed to be working,
Claire’s laughter had become groans and suddenly she could feel Claire trying to pull her foot away,
“Oh No you don’t! I’m gonna make you pay now Claire!” Jakky yelled,
NOOOO OHHH SH** NO DON’T DO THAT OHH OH GOD NOOOO STOP IT THAT’S HORRIBLE AAWWWW OH HAHAH GEDDDOOFFAAAMMEEEE ohhhhh OOH AHH SH** F*** STOP IT NO MORE OHHHH I CANT STAND IT SSTOOPPP STOOOPPPPPP
Claire struggled to get free and found enough energy to reach the ropes, Jakky had to let go and Claire slowly stood up,
The two women charged at each other and crashed to the ground again, but this time Claire flipped Jakky over onto her shoulders for a pin,
1………………..2……………….
JL: “Oh damn that was close”
Jakky reversed it and pinned Claire’s shoulders down using her feet,
1……………….2…………………..3 (No – kickout)
CK: “It’s over….No the referee says a 2 count”
Jakky crawled to reach a weapon as she grabbed hold of a trashcan lid,
She turned and swung it but Claire ducked and then Claire kicked out catching Jakky in the face,
Jakky dropped the weapon and Claire grabbed hold of Jakky’s feet she then tickled her fast and hard,
HAHHA EHHA HA HO AHHE HAHAHAAA
But Jakky suddenly grabbed Claire left foot and started to lick her toes again, Claire moaned lightly but kept on tickling Jakky’s feet,
They were now both locked in a fight to see who would stop first, Jakky sucked and licked Claire’s feet while Claire tickled hard on Jakky ‘s soles,
CK: “neither girl is gonna break! Look at them go”
JL: “Oh heaven has a new name, the TTF – haha!”
Claire stopped and gave in to Jakky teasing tongue; she lay back and began to enjoy the foot worship,
Jakky suddenly realized this and quickly flipped Claire onto her front – then she locked her leg back in a half-crab and began to tickle wildly across her red-raw sole,
After a further 3 minutes of tickle madness Jakky was extremely tired and she rolled Claire onto her back and made a cover,
JL: “Oh No don’t pin her! Tickle her some more!”
CK: “Oh that’s got to be it for the blonde now!”
1………………….2…………………..3 (no it was a kickout)
Jakky was furious and cover Claire again this time holding her down tight,
1……………………2…………………….. (kickout again)
CK: “What the hell is going on?”
JL: “Man she takes some beating!”
Jakky was furious with the referee – accusing him of a slow count,
Now Jakky began to set-up a table from the outside – she placed it close to the corner and grabbed Claire again,
This time she pushed Claire into the corner and began to tickle her ribs,
HHA HHE HHA HHE HO HAHA HHAAA COME ON TICKLE ME SOME MORE HHAH HEHHAHAHAHA HOO EEEKK HAHA EHH AHAHHAA
Next she sat Claire on the top turnbuckle - and then got up and stood on the middle rope,
She tickled her ribs again and again until Claire was out of her mind with laughter, now Jakky grabbed Claire and prepared to suplex her off the top and on to the table,
Suddenly Claire wrapped her legs around the back of Jakky’s and prevented the move, and then Claire suddenly started to frantically tickle under Jakky’s arms, this caused Jakky to break out into laughter, suddenly both girls lost their balance and Jakky grabbed Claire again trying to suplex her,
They both fell hard onto the nearby table and crashed straight through it,
CK: “Claire and Jakky fall onto that wooden table and knock each other out!”
JL: “Wait a minute look!”
Claire had landed with her one arm across the chest of Jakky, the referee spotted this and counted,
1……………..2……………..3 DING DING!
CK: “No I don’t believe it! Claire wins the match”
JL: “That ref could count to 100 and Jakky still wouldn’t get up”
CK: “We have a NEW Hardcore champion but I don’t think she knows it”
Officials ran down to the ring and helped both woman, they were taken backstage on stretchers just as a precaution.

The main event was about to start as Rachel Hall rushed to her friend Claire to see if she was ok,
Claire was dazed but now awake,
R: “Claire are you ok? ……You won you won!”
C: “What? ….I’m ……I’m Ok……what happened?”
R: “You won the match, look here is your belt”
Claire sobbed as she clutched the belt to her chest, “I did it……. ‘sob’ I can’t believe I won”
R: “I have to go for my match now Claire, will you be ok?”
C: “Yes…. i’ll be ok, good luck and kick her ass”
R: “Thanks and don’t worry I will”

(end of part 3)

great story!! i liked it when the commissioner was about to get it. damn, so close! i also like the idea of the 4 way tag match with 2 teams starting, then another team comes after a fall. good idea. keep up the great work.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back