• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Stories coming - here's a preview

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Hello all,

Thanks to everyone for their comments, as always I welcome your feedback, and suggestions. I will have several more stories coming in the near future so keep an eye out. Scenarios include:

- The ticklish wife helps a neighbor with her bed bound son, a handsome young former Marine that is paralyzed from the waist down, and has a thing for sexy stockinged feet and tickling. Will the handsome young Marine have his way with her peds?

- The ticklish wife needs to visit the dentist, only to find out that your past can come back to haunt you.

- The ticklish wife and her husband are invited to his Boss's home for dinner, and more. What will she do to make sure her husband keeps his job?

- And finally, The ticklish wife and her husband are on their way to a wedding reception down South, and as always she has her sexy stockinged feet on the dashboard, which draws alot of attention from passing truckers, including 2 with a fondness for tickling. Will she learn the meaning of "Southern Hospitality"?

Any request for which one first??

DAHOOCHMAN

Hooch,

<b>Anything</b> where the wife is tickled in stockings while the husband is forced to watch. The one you wrote about the hitchhiker is the single best story I have ever read, and that includes things by Shem the Penman and Morindilas (sp?)

Anyone who has anything true like this is also welcome to post!

Keep'em coming!

Regards,

TK

my 2 cents

hello...

i like situations in which the wife cheats and has her feet tickled and/or the wife is forced to have her feet tickled for blackmail reasons.

keep up the fantastic work!

tickleprincess

Hooch - I really love to read your work. IMO - you are one of the most talented authors in this community.

I think you ought to do a story based on whichever story-line inspires you most at the time you sit down to write. I really don't care which story is written first - I'm gonna read them all anyway.

I had a wonderful custom story written for me by a celebrated community author. It was about the evening at the boss' house and what a wife has to do to get her husband a raise. In fact, I think I will go read that one again right now.;)

Raul

tickleking said:
<b>Anything</b> where the wife is tickled in stockings while the husband is forced to watch.

I concur...there's only one thing hotter than a wife getting tickled, and that's a wife getting tickled while her husband is forced to watch against his will.

"Southern Hospitality" sounds outstanding!

My absolute favorite fetish is sexy/classy ladies in pantyhose who find themselves tied up and usually gagged while their helpless stockinged feet are being tickled - especially by "brutes" like the truckers. It's even better when your wife is out of her element and in their territory.

I would also suggest a "Lois Lane" type scenario where perhaps she is recruited by her boss as an industrial spy or a snoopy reporter who is sent to a competitor to find out their corporate secrets and is then captured, tied up and tickled. A good way to have her captured is that her cell phone goes off unexpectedly while she is snooping around a secure area, thus alerting her whereabouts to the bad guys.

I have an excellent tape to recommend to you if you'd like. Please e-mail me and I can give you the details. It's right up your alley.

dahoochman

Your stories are the best i have ever read! Your talent is unequaled.

I would definetely prefer the story with the truckers. And perhaps let Linda really suffer this time... :devil: . Maybe these truckers treat her a bit more rude and also sniff frequently on her sexy stockinged feet and make jokes about the delicious smell so that Linda gets ashamed of her intimacy :devil:
And again please let her really suffer while those primitive truckers tickle-torture her in front of her husband.

But whatever you do... you are the greatest writer for me!

rackabones said:
dahoochman

Your stories are the best i have ever read! Your talent is unequaled.

I agree...where did hooch go?!!!

Regards,

TK

I like your stories. I would like to read this story: The ticklish wife needs to visit the dentist. This story seems also great:The ticklish wife helps a neighbor with her bed bound son.
Thank you!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back