• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Keeping me on the edge

JPie1

Verified
Keeping me on the edge - m/f

Did you realize I was one step from the edge, did you realize how the sensations were building up in me? The soft fingers, the soft tongue, ah yes the tongue on my toes.. it was a new experience, did you realize the glaze in my eyes. I lay here dreaming remembering the touch of your hands the look of your eyes as you expertly played my ribs, plucking, inducing ticklish sensations, making me rock and giggle. The warm breath of your mouth as you teased me with your words, does this tickle, I love your laughter, I hear your words over and over again in my head, the vibration from your mouth in my ears, how that tickled as you teased. My heart pounds in the memory, my toes wiggle as I remember the 1st touch of your lips, the tingle that shot up through my body as you wrapped your tongue around and up and down my feet. Oh how it tickled but oh how I shuddered. Delight as my body was reaching new heights of thrills, tickling softly down my arms, in my elbows, in the hollows of my pits, places I never knew were that ticklish. Ah yes you had the touch, amazing and exciting. I don't remember how long, it didn't matter, all I knew was that it was everything that I had fantasized about, all I had hoped. I now knew how much I loved to be tickled, tickled by the right hands, the right touch, the right person. You left me one step from the edge, longing for the next time. For now I continue to dream for more, remembering what you gave me.

Last edited:
Great description. I've said it before, but I love the way you describe tickling, as both lee & ler.

JPie,

(*huge sigh!*)

That was great! Romantic, erotic, a wonderful post. (If we had a smilie with bedroom eyes I'd display it here.)

I feel honored...

I am privileged to be the one who tongued your toes, tickled your pits and teased your mind.
I am privileged to be the one who sent you to the edge, finding the places you never knew where ticklish.
I am privileged that you got your revenge.
I am privileged if I ever am able to touch you again.

OMG tommy, major blush going on here...:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Thank you, those are kind words...

Thank you Ayla, coming from one that writes so beautifully yourself it is quite a compliment.

that was so wonderful and made me feel all warm and stuff

nice account of tickle poetry..if i may call it that

That was intense. I love an account where subtlety, simplicity and patience mean as much as the act and contact itself. This thing we do really is an art. Thank you for conveying that.

..Mark

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back