• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

had a good laugh lately?

madsntkl

Hi everyone! Im a 22 year old male college student in Virginia looking for a tickling partner. Its so hard to find one! Ive had several girlfriends, but its just so hard to be open about this sort of thing without fear of weirding them out. I really love to be tickled, but i really enjoy tickling back as well. It doesnt matter what your interests in tickling are...tickler/ticklee, intense/light, bondage/no bondage,etc. I just want to find someone who loves to experience the amazing pleasures of laughter. It would be nice to find someone close by, but i dont mind travelling at all. Im 5'10'', thin, and have blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone interested, please email or IM me, and i can tell you more about myself and what im looking for. I can send a pic as well if youd like. Even if not interested in eventually meeting, Id still love to chat with anyone who'd like to share tickling fantasies (and boy do i have a lot!. :) ) I cant wait to hear from you!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back