• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saber Marionette J: The Saber Marionettes tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Saber Marionette J: The Saber Marionettes tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Yep, I still use this regardless of whether it’s read or not. I wouldn’t expect anything too original in this story, so, don’t be disappointed if it sounds a tad déjà vu like.

*The opening scene is in the streets of Japoness (to you who haven’t seen this series Japoness is the equivalent of Japan on another planet.) where a youth of about 17 or 18 walks dragging his feet, once again in a state of depression. His eyes seem to have lost the spark of life they once possessed, also showing his lack of sleep with the dark circles under his eyes. His long black hair blows in the breeze as he treads towards his home, once again his experiments being a failure, even after the price he had paid. You see this youth, wasn’t just a normal working class boy. His family name was pretty well known for its wealth, making it so he had never had to take up one job and live quite comfortably for the rest of his life. I guess his example shows that money doesn’t buy happiness. As he continues towards his home he passes a shop whose TV still continues to go, even after the shop’s closing. It had been about a week since Otaru Mamiya had successfully gone and destroyed Gartland’s main computer and returned to be a hero. After a brief interlude about Otaru’s life and rising to the rank of a hero, a commercial for a new brand of marionette plays. A sudden flame glows in the youth’s eyes for a moment before he draws back his hand and strikes the glass hard, cracking it enough that his hand is cut by some small shards of glass.*

Youth: Damn marionettes. There supposed to be our companions, lovers, friends, all of those things. In short to supplement what we the men, can not get here on Terra II due to not having the human female. Yet, they cannot fulfill what I wish for most. *sigh*

*The TV once again goes back to the interview about Otaru Mamiya, this time focusing on those who had helped him win his victory, his marionettes.*

TV Reporter: So Otaru, you say Lime, Chery, and Bloodberry are different from regular marionettes?

Otaru: Yes, they have some special called the “maiden circuits” which allow them to learn and feel unlike the other marionettes.

*The Youth had begun walking along towards his home, but his head snapped at these words. “To learn and feel unlike the other marionettes.” His thoughts shifted from his depression to a sense of possibility. If these marionettes were different then, maybe he could fulfill his dream.*

TV Reporter: So basically this “circuit” allows them to be human then in theory?

Otaru: Yeah, I’d say your on the right track.

Youth: If its true.. Then those failed experiments with the marionettes can’t be corrected.

*Flashback for the Youth*

*A newer version of a marionette whose claim by the company to fulfill any fantasy, was placed in a set of stocks, wearing a loose robe, and nothing else.*

Youth: Heh, you, marionette are now mine, Tsuchiro Maoko is your master's name, learn it.

Marionette: Yes, master.

Tsuchiro: Yes, that’s right, call me master. Shall we begin then marionette?

*Tsuchiro’s fingers go to work on this blonde marionette’s soles, scratching all over, ears listening for the pleasant result*

Tsuchiro: So how do you like this? Do you love it?

*No reaction from the blonde marionette occurs however, her feet haven’t moved whatsoever.*

Marionette: I cannot compute whether I like or love such a thing, if you believe I should master, then I will.

Tsuchiro: Damn, again, nothing.

*End flashback*

Tsuchiro: Even when I attempted to teach other marionettes about this “ticklishness” that apparently female humans had, they can’t seem to get it right. I don’t care for this fake mechanical laughter, or this programmed reaction. It must be pure and real. For this, Otaru, your marionettes will be mine.

End Part I
Saber Marionette J: The Saber Marionettes Tickled Part II
By: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well I promised this weekend that I would write this story. This part will wrap up this story, and I haven’t decided what I wish to do with Lorelei and her guards yet, so this should be the last SMJ story for a while at least. You might see a Sorcerer Hunters story soon though, since I feel that certainly Chocolate, Tira, or Dotta deserve some spotlight. Anyway enjoy my tiny pathetic fiction.

*Our scene opens up outside of Otaru Mamiya’s apartment, the same night Tsuchiro, our antihero, decided on using the marionettes with maiden circuits to fulfill his wish. He has made his way home finally to try and think of some form of action to get the marionettes. A blonde marionette in a robe has awaited his coming home. Like a puppy seeing that her master has returned she approaches him, the programming going into action.*

Marionette: How was your walk master?

Tsuchiro: It was quite enlightening. Have you prepared the evening meal yet?

Marionette: It has been done master. The meal you requested is awaiting you.

Tsuchiro: That’s a good job.

*A quiet meal commenced, the marionette’s eyes never leaving her master’s gaze. Tsuchiro’s thoughts drifted to what tomorrow would bring, a smirk crossing his face as his ate his rice and dumplings hungrily.*

Marionette: It is now 11 o’clock master. This is the normal time set for me to prepare your bed. Should I commence with that action?

Tsuchiro: No, I have a different task for you. Await me in the bedroom.

*The marionette hearing this walked off towards the bedroom as her master continued to eat his meal.*

Tsuchiro: She may not be perfect, she may not be what I wish for her to be. But she will be a good warm up for my test tomorrow.

*Tsuchiro entered the room noticing the marionette laying down on the bed. It’s mechanical gaze drifted to it’s master as he entered the room. Not giving her a second glance he opened a drawer pulling out some rope. He tied the marionette’s ankles and wrists, as it had become accustomed for him to do. He removed a large purple plume from the drawer as well before closing it*.

Tsuchiro: You do know what time is it don’t you Lila?

Lila: Yes, master. Commencing data retrieval of tickling.

(Heh, isn’t this original?)

*Tsuchiro’s eyes fell upon his marionette, waiting for it to begin.*

Lila: What are you doing? No, Master Tsuchiro. I can’t stand being tickled. Please spare me!

*Tsuchiro picked up the plume. He was a tad disappointed. Even after teaching her about what he wished, it still sounded mechanical. No, feeling whatsoever. It was all programmed. Nothing real at all. He moved the plume towards Lila’s sole and slowly made contact and then dragged it down her foot quickly.*

Lila: No! Stop! It tickles. Hehehehe! No, master!

*Tsuchiro continued on. He wasn’t doing it for the fake laughter that this marionette gave him. He was merely continuing so that he could get used to the struggle the marionette put on as she rocked back and forth and tugged at her bondage as she had been programmed to. Surely it would be worse on actually aware marionettes. Oh, the fun that would happen tommorrow. But for now, he wished to make his marionette laugh for a while.*

*Our scene once again opens up at Tsuchiro’s apartment where he watched a tape. His father had been involved with making many products used now by the Shogun in this war against Gartland. One of which had been a spy camera. He had implanted it at Otaru’s apartment shortly before coming home yesterday. He watched the tape again, noticing the key factor in his plan. He had found his loophole that would get him his prize. The marionettes were too powerful to attempt to take by any normal force. He could use some more advanced weapons, but that would merely bring too much attention. Kidnapping Otaru was another option, but he was a trained martial artist, so it was also too risky. But here, on this tape he had seen a golden egg. Sure that man didn’t seem to be important by how he was treated. But appearances can be deceiving. Hanagata Mitsurugi was the key to his prize. A smile crossed his face as he left his house. Now it was just a matter of arranging it.*

*The next scene is outside of the apartments where Hanagata and Otaru live. Hanagata had finally landed after he had been once again kicked out of Otaru’s home by Bloodberry.*

Hanagata: That dirty marionette, how dare she harm me, the charming, sophisticated, beautiful, Hanagata. I am the one and only man that will win Otaru’s heart!

Man: So are you Hanagata?

Hanagata: I am.

*Hanagata turns around to see a group of men with an assorted series of weapons ranging from katanas to metal knuckles.*

Hanagata: No, you must be more of those goons hired by those debt collectors again.

*Hanagata attempts to break off into a sprint, only to be grabbed by a big muscular man. He was thrown on that man’s shoulder and carried off kicking and screaming. A door opens up of an apartment on the other side of the street, belonging to Gennai, the old man inventor.*

Gennai: Hmm, how odd.

*Later on during the day, Otaru and his marionettes return from town with some food. Upon entering Otaru’s apartment a message is found:

Dear Otaru Mamiya:

If you wish to see your precious friend Hanagata alive again, I suggest you take a visit to warehouse number 24. Be sure to bring your marionettes along, because if you don’t your friend’s blood will be spilt.

~Faust *

Cherry: What is it Master?

Otaru: Faust kidnapped Hanagata. Damn him! They must still be quite upset over the destruction of their computer. C’mon let’s go girls.

Lime: Alright.

Bloodberry: I don’t know why you’d want to save him, but.. If that’s what you want Otaru.

*They arrive at the warehouse, entering complete blackness.*

Tsuchiro: I see you got my invite. You’re so easy to predict, you glory hog, Otaru Mamiya.

*The lights flicker on revealing the figure of not Faust but Tsuchiro to Otaru. A clicking sound is heard as the floor begins to grow. A tremendous amount of plasma energy erupts from the ground knocking Otaru unconscious instantly, and frying the marionette’s circuits.*

Tsuchiro: The first operation was a complete success. Now to fulfill my dream, with these marionettes.

*The marionettes are then placed in a giant set of stocks, obviously custom made. Their shoes and socks have been removed and their wrists have been bond to several heavy endurance metal bonds. Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry
become aware of their surroundings once again. They struggle to move only to find themselves bound.*

Tsuchiro: I see your awake finally. But, after all, I am accustomed to waiting after all. An hour is nothing compared to what I had to wait.

Lime: What have you done with Otaru!

Cherry: If you harmed our master, then.

Bloodberry: I’ll rip your head off you bastard.

Tsuchiro: Truly, it is magnificent, those so called maiden circuits of yours. But don’t worry, your master is with his friend Hanagata. But, now let us get to business. You three have something I wish. You will give me that now.

*Tsuchiro walks over to a large computer console a short distance away from the set of stocks, making sure to observe the marionettes as he passed by. A smirk crosses his face as he thinks: Now is the time. His eyes turn to face the keyboard and he enters a few simple commands with some keystrokes. Towards the end of the stocks where the marionettes feet are, openings have appeared and out of them come several mechanical hands*

(Cliché, no?)

Bloodberry: So that’s what your up too. Your some kinda kinky pervert.
(Sigh, if there are freaky enough guys to do this, then why can’t Otaru be a tad more forward with me.)

Lime: Freaky pervert! *laughs* (What’s a pervert?)

Cherry: Now let us go, before we get angry.

*A smirk crosses Tsuchiro’s face at this comment*

Tsuchiro: Make you angry? No, that’s the complete opposite of my goal here. I just want to see you smile.

*Tsuchiro hits another set of keys and the hands by Lime’s feet begin to move coming to life, snaking around, before they latch onto Lime’s feet and the fingers of the hands start scribbling. Lime’s face instantly curves into a grin, a sweet set of giggles pouring out as her medium sized feet wiggle trying to avoid the fingers on her soles*
Lime: Hehehe! What! Hehehe! Stop it! (I’ve never felt anything like this before. Otaru never told me about this. Its sorta fun)

Tsuchiro: Yes, laugh it up marionette. It wouldn’t be fun if you didn’t laugh like you do.

*Tsuchiro hits a few more keys on the keyboard and some hands pop out of the support board that the marionettes’s backs were resting on. The only ones that activate are Lime’s though and they instantly go for their targeted areas of her armpits and ribs. Lime being the naïve, pure type that she is, has decided that this is a game, and with her thrashing she attempts to knock the hands away from her upperbody while giggling. She also attempts to try and catch some of the hands with her toes, but that only results in her toes being tickled*

Cherry: Lime, snap out of it. Don’t give in to him!

Tsuchiro: Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you my dear marionette.

*Tsuchiro hits a few more keys and all of Cherry’s hands activate. Her feet being the smallest of the threes are almost completely covered by the hands upping her laughter to begin with. The ones on her upperbody make sure to keep her busy enough to not pay attention to where the hands on her feet decide to go as they slide up her arches and down to her heels. Her laughter is a very melodical one compared to Lime’s.*

Cherry: No, stop doing this! (Oh, Master Otaru, I wanted to save ever inch of my body for you. Continuing this train of thought leads Cherry into one of her Otaru fantasies again.)

*A door slides open revealing Otaru. Cherry is wearing an apron, as she had been taking care of the chores around the house in his absense.*

Otaru: Cherry, I want you. I need you. Let me take you now.

Cherry: Oh, Otaru, its so early in the day.

*Otaru has already leapt forward and begun digging his fingers into Cherry’s ribs*

Cherry: Oh, Otaru, Hehehe! You mustn’t do that, and this.

*Meanwhile in the real world a blush has crossed Cherry’s face as her laughter continues along with her disillusion as she compliments Otaru on his wickedness outloud.*

Bloodberry: Not you too Cherry. Don’t think I’ll get in like the other two.

Tsuchiro: Oh, the strong one, it will be most pleasant to break you of that will of yours to deny me.

*Another set of keys are typed into the computer as Bloodberry’s arms jump into action. Bloodberry’s feet are the largest of the three marionettes, giving the hands more flesh to experiment their tickling spider fingers on. Unlike the others who gave in so quickly Bloodberry holds it in for a brief while, sputtering out a grin as she bites her lip, until the upperbody ones find their way to her stomach and armpits causing her to release all that built up laughter that she had been trying to hold in, her laugh isn’t bubbly like Limes or melodic like Cherry’s but more of a matured woman’s laugh.*

Bloodberry: No! Stop this crap at once. Hahaha! No, not there HAHAHA!
(Hey, this is sorta nice, I think I’ll try this out with Otaru once I get outta this.)

*Tsuchiro sits there observing the obvious commotion between the three giggling and thrashing marionettes. He had at last reached his nirvana. He didn’t ever want this to stop. Although of course their batteries would run out eventually.*

Lila: Master, I have brought Otaru and Hanagata as you requested, what would you have me do with them?

Tsuchiro: Tie them down to one of those columns over there. We can’t stay here very long. We’ll have to leave..

*A giant crash is heard as the giant metal door of the warehouse flies forward. There inside a large homemade mecha is Gennai.*

Gennai: I see, so this is who has been causing the commotion. I thought those men who took Hanagata weren’t like the others.

*His eyes glance at the tickle tortured marionettes. He moves a few levers and punches in the computer stopped the arms from doing there job. The marionettes in unison all begin breathing in the air to recover from the happenings. The warehouse begins to shake as the destruction of the computer has caused a chain reaction unstabling all the pillars. Gennai picks up the marionettes and Otaru and Hanagata in one hand as he runs out. Tsuchiro and Lila have already decided upon the mecha going for the computer to run. A beam from the top descends down toward Tsuchiro’s head. He trips and falls down, and upon turning over to attempt to get up, he sees the giant beam coming down toward him. He screams as it continues coming down. His eyes close, and…they reopen to see Lila holding the fallen beam above her.*

Lila: It is unsafe here Master Tsuchiro. We must leave now. I fear for your safety.

Tsuchiro: Lila…

*Tears fill Tsuchiro’s eyes as he looks at her in a way he never has. He had always thought of marionettes as nothing more then machines, toys to entertain men and their pleasures whatever they may be. But he saw her differently now. He loved her, and she loved him.*

Tsuchiro: Let us go, Lila. I have some things I wish to do before I die.

*The two run out shortly before the entire building gives out*

Tsuchiro: Let’s go home now.

Lila: Yes master.

*Meanwhile Gennai and his friends have retreated back to the apartments. He leaves the marionettes to take their unconscious master and Hanagata, as Gennai goes off to hide his great creation. The marionettes all take Otaru in with great concern to revive him, leaving Hanagata in the street. However, the next day Otaru is invited to Gennai’s house for breakfast.*

Gennai: Look what I have Otaru, this is how I found you. I created a spying invention to find out about those strange men and guess what I got on tape.

*Gennai plays it revealing the marionettes all going through their ticklish situations. Otaru to say the least is surprised. Although losing that much blood out of your nose might not be that healthy.*

Fin

Cool story!!! Saber Marionette J is one of my favorite anime. I love how you had the girls actually enjoy the tickling. I LOVE IT!!!

Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. After all, you did vote for it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back