• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i bet you guys will like this one i found

Blah0303

this tickling scene involves...believe it or not..Alicia Silverstone...i was watching Clueless one day and i saw a very quick tickling scene....in the first 30min of the movie...josh, the character Alicia is actually in love with, tickles the sides of Silverstone...like i said it is very quick

I'm sure you guys know about the tickling mention later on in the movie, where her friend is talking about the same guy and how he makes her laugh and tickles her. Also there is a good foot scene, for the foot lovers :), when she is on the bed with that gay guy. Damn that guy... Well anyways there you go, later on.

The TK scene in Clueless is pretty cute. But to anyone that enjoyed it (or enjoys watching Alicia Silverstone being tickled), I would recommend The Crush. Pretty much rentable anywhere, I would think..I won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen it, because the spontaneity of the scene is part of what makes it fun. That, and the length of the scene is actually beyond a couple seconds (a rarity outside classic mainstream scenes like Munchasen and Karazmov).

The Crush? What happens in the crush?

Clueless is great, but in The Babysitter she gets tickled extensively TWICE....first off, two kids (she's babysitting) attack her and tickle her to the floor. This goes on for longer than most mainstream scenes. Then later on, in a fantasy, an older man is washing her in the bath, loses the soap, and then starts tickling her ribs, causing her to squirm and giggle.

Please tell me now about The Crush!

Shoot, I think I meant The Babysitter, not The Crush...

I was thinking about the scene in the bathtub with the older man tickling her ribs while they were soaking together. For the record, I guess that is The Babysitter, not the Crush. Damn 'Leesha Silverstone titles and films all seem alike to me. I guess I'm not as much a movie buff as I fancied myself. Sorry about that!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back