• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Youthful Tickling: Part 2

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
This is part 2 of the story I posted about a month ago.

Part 2

It was very difficult to write because so many people and so much dialogue were involved, and the events in question took place over the course of three days. For those of you who missed the first part, I have listed both URL's below.

Part 1
Part 2

What a story! :D
Wow, you were one very lucky young fellow to have a cousin like that. Thanks for sharing the experiences with us.

Both parts of the story were amazing and well written.
I appreciate your sharing of these stories.

I also wanted to thank you for adding a link to Part 1 as I
missed it the first time around.

No problem

I suspected that some people may have missed the first part. I'm just glad that both parts are being read (I know they were quite long). If I do write part 3, I will be sure to post it here. Thanks for posting a reply.

sorry

My internet connection failed as I was posting. I was saying that if I do write part three of that story, I will be sure to include links to all three parts.

:wow: wow- that was probably the greatest ture experience i ever had the honor of reading. good for you! i nominate you for greatest life time acheivement in the field of tickling award- when one such award exsists, i'll let you know;) but you should know- that was a truly amazing thing and you have inspired us all to make history as you did....twice:D......wait :eek: you say there could be a THRID time?....this guy doesn't stop .

your #1 fan
hyped_up

EXCELLENT - TERRIFIC - OUTSTANDING!

Thanks for sharing this experience, Reflex. Truely amazing! Can't wait to hear about Kelly.

thanks

Thanks. You have been very supportive of my efforts and I appreciate that. I will post here again as soon as possible.

My accident has pretty much ruined my career, and I am thinking about writing a book (I need to make some income at some point). The one stumbling block is that if I wrote up every tickling experience I've had, the book would be at least 700 pages long.

Thanks again for your support of my stories here at the TMF.

Just wondering, is (Katie, Kelly, whatever) ticklish anywhere else like belly sides knees? I would love to see her tickled on her belly....
*hint hint*

question

The incident in question already took place. I was extremely interested in her feet, so that's where I focussed my attention. In the course of wrestling around, I did manage to undo the two lowest buttons on her blouse and get my bare hands onto her stomach, which proven to be very ticklish.

oops

Regarding Kate, I rarely tickled her stomach because it just seemed too overtly sexual for comfort. Thew few times I did she was very ticklish.

wondering

i totally understand your view, but let me ask this. with a 700 page book, is your problem with writing it up, or people reading it- cause if thats the case, i know i would read it, and i'm sure alot of other people would too.

and once again- nice job

I agree with hyped_up concerning the book. If you're willing to write 700 pages, we'll surely be willing to read them. :D

book question

Thanks for your interest.

I sat down (during physical therapy ironically enough) and thought about my best experiences. There are 30 or so that really stand out.
Even if I made a great effort to keep things short, it would still be a huge book.

I would have no problems writing up all of my experiences. I just thought that it might be impractical (I didn't think anyone would buy or read a 700 page book about tickling). It would be no problem for me to write this.

back on the air

Thanks for writing (a number of you emailed me today). Geocities is back online (they crashed briefly this afternoon, but the problem is fixed).

thanks

This is a just a message to say thanks for the wonderful emails. I'm still receiving private emails from people who say that they had similar experiences with cousins while they were growing up.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one, and I'm glad that both stories were so well received. Thanks everyone.

please write a 700 page book!

i'd buy it, and read it in a day!! you can make some money, couse there r very few books out there with tickling.

thanks Master Cartman

I appreciate the reply, and I'm already working on the project. It will probably take a few months to finish.

Meanwhile, I really did want to thank everyone who has responded. I was very nervous about posting those two stories from my youth, because I didn't know what the reponse would be.

However, a number of people have emailed me privately to say that they had similar experiences with cousins while growing up. MY response from the TMF community has been very positive and supportive... not the least been judgemental. Thanks.

follow-up

Part 1

Part 2

A few people emailed me about this, asking for the links. I'm still working to clean up some of these old stories -- fixing grammar and tightening sentences. My free time has been limited, so that may take a while. For now, here are the original versions again.

Last edited:
Thanks

I appreciate the kind words. As I mentioned in my first post, I'm struggling to find time to go back and edit these stories -- they're a bit rough.

Meanwhile, however, I can steer you to parts 3 and 4. Part 5 is only partially finished at this point.

Part 3

Part 4

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back