• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorcerer Hunters: Tira, Chocolate, and Dotta Tickled Part I

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Sorcerer Hunters: Tira, Chocolate, and Dotta Tickled Part I
By: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Lucky you, you get the enjoyment of two pieces of literature by me, so close together. Anyway, this is all your going to get for a while, so savor it or something like that.

*The Spooner continent is a magical one, ruled by a handful of warlocks where their slightest whim is law. But there is a secret band of heroes to fight for the people against the sorcerers. This band is known as the Sorcerer Hunters, the people’s last hope.*

*A slight explosion occurs, a poof and standing before the five sorcerer hunters is Dotta, the daughter of their employer Big Momma*

Dotta: Hey, guys, I hope you have your wills up to date for this mission.

Carrot: That isn’t funny Dotta.

*A large figure of a woman is behind Dotta, her name is Big Momma*

Big Momma: Sorcerer Hunters, your mission is to go to the town of Aerio. The client, the men of this village, have been driven out of it, for a sorcerer named Baron Khiest, who has taken all of the village’s women to create his own harem. Your mission is to go to Aerio, defeat this sorcerer, restoring the village to the way it was. Dotta will be coming along with you on this mission to act as a guide for you.

Carrot: Great, another crazy sorcerer who thinks the whole world belongs to him. And to commit such a crime against women is unthinkable. Let us make haste to this village and save these poor defenseless women. (Heh, I’m sure to get some, the hunky Carrot hero, slaying the sorcerer. All of the women of the world will be mine.)

Tira: Sister, you do know what he’s thinking don’t you.

Chocolate: I don’t see why darling you go after those other girls, when you have me willing always, darling.

Carrot: It’s creepy! It would be like doing it with my sister.

Marron: Brother.

Gateau: Hey jerk, shouldn’t we get going.

Dotta: Well c’mon, lets get going Sorcerer Hunters.

Carrot: (Yes, Dotta is coming along, the well endowed Dotta.) Hey Dotta, don’t worry, I swear to protect you with my life.

Dotta: Thank you Carrot. *Giggles*

Tira: Carrot.

Chocolate: Darling.

*After a short interlude with Chocolate and Tira punching Carrot around for plotting his “doings” with Dotta, they proceed to the city of Aerio. They stop just at the outskirts, as the Sorcerer Baron Khiest would surely attempt to kill the men. So it’s decided that Chocolate, Tira, and Dotta will go on in alone, leaving Carrot to pout.*

Marron: It’s a good plan isn’t it Gateau, going off to defeat the sorcerer themselves, stopping Carrot from getting a chance to do anything to either Dotta or any of the other village girls.

Gateau: Yeah, well, I guess they finally caught on after a while, lets hope they don’t mess this up though.

*Meanwhile at the Castle at the top of the village, Baron Khiest has become aware of his incoming guests.*

Khiest: Foolish Sorcerer Hunters, send only women to me. What a nice gift, they’ll make wonderful additions to my personal harem. It will be nice to experiment with some new entertainment.

*He stands there silently for a moment as he takes in the sound of laughter, savoring the sound of his tickling spells exploring his ticklish female guests. It was truly music to his ears.*

Khiest: Well, it would be rude for me not to meet my guests at the gate. I guess I’ll have to lower it for them now.

*Meanwhile Dotta, Chocolate, and Tira make it to the gate only to come face to face with Baron Khiest. Unlike what they expected he isn’t a short, fat sorcerer. He is slim and rather tall, all drabbed in white, his blonde hair slicked back, as his cape flutters in the Aerio’s desert region’s dry wind. A smirk crosses his face as he sizes up his new guests, they didn’t stand a chance to him in his mind. Chocolate and Tira transform leaping forward at the sorcerer, going for a straight kill attack. Khiest flicks his hands and they stop in mid air as the mark of the sorcerer glows on his head. A blue hue has appeared around their bodies and Dottas.*

Khiest: Well they certainly chose some attractive hunters to take my life, and I don’t wish to harm such perfect specimens, as your so much different to these desert women, much more soft looking. So lets try something else shall we?

*Khiest snaps his fingers and some pale blue hands appear around Dotta, Chocolate and Tira, hovering waiting for the next snap to go at their targets.*

Khiest: I hope you’ll endulge me, since I can’t handle all of you at once. But do still show me those pearly smiles of yours.

*Another snap of Khiest’s fingers and the pale blue hands go to work, scratching at all their ribs, armpits, and stomach easily revealed by Tira’s and Chocolate’s outfits. Laughter comes naturally as the two wiggle around in the air, a short while later dropping their weapons, the whip and line. The rest of the blue hands have already made their way to their feet removing Chocolate’s boots and Tira’s heels, getting at their soft soles, and sending the two girls into a fit of laughter.*

Khiest: Such a difference in the level of laughter, obviously you were pampered too much as a child, poor little soles didn’t ever have a rough day on them, did they. Too ticklish, too bad for you apparently.

Chocolate: HAHAHAHA! STOP!

Tira: NO MORE! HAHAHA!

*Dotta meanwhile has been watching this the entire time, but like the others she has been bound not being able to escape the sinister Kheist.*

Kheist: Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you, my dear. Oh you have wings made of feathers on your back. What beautiful irony, the feather being the symbol of the tickler after all.

*Another snap of his fingers and more ghostly hands have appeared tickling through the thin fabric Dotta is wearing on her body. Her shoes are easily slipped off and her small dainty feet revealed. Another snap of his fingers is heard as some of the hands float behind Dotta and pull out a few loose feathers and float down teasing Dotta’s legs and feet with the feathers, as the hands of her upperbody have stopped to aid in it.*

Dotta: Stop! Hehehe! This feels weird! Heehee! I don’t like it! Quit Hehehe! Doing it!

*By this time Chocolate and Tira’s other forms have worn off going back to their other forms after passing out*

Kheist: What nice additions I’ve found. Obviously you winged one aren’t human, making you all the more “Sensitive”. I wonder if you’ll last as long as your friends?

End Part I

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back