• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glamour Girls (Women of Wrestling) F/F part 7 wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay wrestling/tickling fans, here is the next episode of WOW. i hope that those who are reading and following this series are enjoying it. remember, any suggestions or ideas are always welcomed. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!!!

"So, it looks like Sable advances..." Hollywood mumbled.

"Yeah, but she took on Heather Steele. that was no real challenge." Chyna replied.

"but i want her to lose so bad!! that bitch embarrassed me when she turned on me and turned her back on us. her winning the Continental title would be horrible." Hollywood continued.

"she wont. she should get Mystery next, if Mystery beats Jungle Grrl that is...." Chyna said, then turned her head towards Mystery.

"oh yeah, i will. dont worry!!" Mystery said.

Hollywood laughed to herself. then she looked over towards the WOW tag team champions, Francesca and Ninotchka. "what's really funny is the challenge placed to you two."

"hahahaha!! you mean Asian Invasion? ooooooh, we are really scared now!" Francesca said sarcastically.

"da!! Asian Invasion are best tag team ever!!!!" Ninotchka chimed in.

"those little trollops want a match with us? they must love the abuse!!" Francesca continued.

"and we LOVE to tickle them. they are some of the most ticklish women here in WOW. i love tickling them. maybe they will get a shot. should be a nice warmup for us..." Ninotchka smiled.

"i'll be right back..." Chyna told the group.

"where are you going?" Hollywood asked.

"to pay someone a visit....." Chyna said, then winked as she left the room.

"that was fun Sable!! can we do it again!!" Kat said enthusiastically.

"calm down, there wil be more opportunities to tickle. trust me." Sable said while patting Kat on her head.

"i had soo much fun tickling Heather Steele. i mean, her feet are really ticklish!!! just like mine!!! hehehehehehe" Kat giggled.

Sable rolled her eyes. "anyway Lana, one down 2 more to go."

"soon, we both will be champions, and would that EVER piss off Mclane!" Lana said.

"now it's time for me to wait till my next victim. it's going to be either Jungle Grrl or Mystery." Sable replied.

"probably Jungle Grrl. but, she hasnt shown that she's ticklish." Lana said with concern.

"Lana, that woman is ticklish. every woman is ticklish, SOMEWHERE. i just need find where....." Sable said, placing her finger on her lip.

****COMMERCIAL*****

Juile Day stood by, ready for her next interview. she was about to interview her close friend, former WOW champion, Terri Gold.

"Terri, we havent seen much of you lately, how is everything?" Julie asked.

"thanks for asking Julie, it's great seeing you again. i have been busy, training, and working hard. i have been getting focused on winning back the WOW championship. i am taking it one match at a time. tonight, i take on Jane Blonde. beating her will help me get closer to getting a title shot against Lana Star. now, there are other tough women out there, but i will move past them too, and soon, i wll become......" Terri tried to say.

Chyna entered the interview area and got face to face with Terri Gold. "Terri, Terri, Terri....long time no see...."

"What do you want Chyna?" Terri said, not backing down from Chyna.

"you must be out of your mind thinking that you will become the next champion. you know Hollywood will become the new champ." Chyna replied.

"Oh really? got news for you, i will become the #1 contender soon, and when i get my chance, i'll....." Terri tried to say.

"shut your trap! you havent beaten anyone Terri. and to get a shot at Hollywood's title, you have to go through ME!!! now run off and have your little match. but i will be waiting for you. i cant wait to get my hands on those sweet feet of yours. good luck. i will be watching." Chyna said while poking her finger on Terri's chest. then she walked off.

Terri looked upset as she saw Chyna walk off. she knew that their paths would cross sooner or later.

TERRI GOLD vs JANE BLONDE

the sound of the music from "Spy Hunter" played on the loudspeakers and Jane Blonde made her appearance at the top of the ramp. dressed in a black, sleeveless, spandex body suit, with black boots, Jane made her way down the aisle. her long, curly blond hair bounced up and down as she made it to the ring. wearing dark black sunglasses, Jane peered at the crowd. this was her big chance. she was admired by the fans, but never could make it to top of WOW. this was her golden opportunity. beating Terri Gold, and perhaps she could get a shot at Lana Star. she knew she had to take of advantage of Terri's weakness to beat her.

the crowd erupted as the music of Terri Gold played on the PA System. Terri Gold made her way down the aisle to a tremendous ovation. dressed in her blue with yellow trim sports top, with blue shorts and blue boots, Terri got into the ring. she raised her arms and the crowd responded. Terri knew this was a big match for her. she had to prove to everyone she was still worthy of the being the WOW champion. she had to keep winning matches and Lana would be forced to give her a shot. she knew that eventually she would have to beat Hollywood for that shot, but she couldnt overlook Jane Blonde. a loss and that could set her back. she faced Jane and smiled. she always had a friendly relationship with Jane, but she had to win.

the bell rang and the two women met in the middle of the ring. Jane extended her hand in a friendly gesture and Terri gladly placed her hand into Jane's. Jane stopped smiling and took a firm grasp of Terri's hand. she pulled Terri to her, and nailed her with a clothesline. Terri hit the mat and grimaced. the suprise attack stunned her. Jane went on the offensive by dropping a few elbows on Terri and went for the cover. 1.....2....KICKOUT. Jane didnt hesitate and pulled Terri up by her hair. she scooped Terri up and slammed her. Terri touched her back in pain. Jane grabbed an ankle of Terri and dropped an elbow into her knee. Terri howled in pain. Jane then tried to twist Terri's ankle and Terri howled in pain. Terri then reached up and raked Jane's eyes to get herself free. Terri stood up and nailed Jane with a clothesline. Jane sprang right back up to Terri's surprise and tried to plant a boot in Terri's midesction. Terri caught her foot and spun her around. behind her, Terri grabbed Jane and proceeded to German Suplex her. still holding on to Jane, Terri German Suplexed her 3 more times, a la Chris Benoit. Terri then got to her feet, bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg on Jane. she went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT.

Terri then picked up Jane and managed to suplex her to the canvas. she followed up with an elbow and went for the cover. 1......2....kickout. Terri realized that Jane was very resilient. she then threw Jane off the ropes and nailed her with a dropkick to the jaw. Terri went for the cover again, and again Jane kicked out at the count of 2. Terri then threw her off the ropes again and prepared to execute a back body drop, but when she dipped down, Jane stoped and kicked Terri in the face. Terri stood upright in pain and Jane delivered a devastating clothesline. Jane then went on the offensive and nailed Terri with a huge back breaker. Jane was on one knee, with Terri's back resting on the other knee and Jane was bending her body in ana agonizing way. Terri moaned in pain and she felt Jane's knee in her back. she refused to quit. Jane looked down at Terri's body and saw her taut belly. this was an opportunity that she couldnt pass up. she began to use the tip of her index finger and lightly traced it around Terri's belly. she felt Terri's body quiver and knew she was in control now. she quickly ran her fingers all around Terri's belly and soon she heard some giggles coming from Terri. Jane was loving this. she felt Terri's body shake and quiver whenever her finger tickled the belly button. she knew she had to take advantage of Terri's ticklishness. she shoved Terri off her knee and Terri hit the canvas, trying to recover from the brutal back breaker and the tickling of her belly. she rolled over onto her stomach and tried catching her breath.

"where are you going Terri Werri? are we ticklish Terri?" Jane taunted as she straddled Terri's back. she then ran her fingers along Terri's ribs and Terri began to shriek with laughter.

"....HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE...DONT TICKLE ME!!!!!" Terri roared.

Jane continued to tickle Terri's ribs and the more she tickled, the more Terri laughed. Jane loved feeling Terri's body writhing beneath hers. she loved Terri's sweet laughter and wanted to tickle her till she passed out. minutes passed as she tickled Terri ribs. Terri began to get groggy. the tickling was getting to her. she lowered her head to the mat and her body became limp. Jane's fingers poked and tickled her armpits and sides. but she still refused to quit. Jane saw Terri becoming more weak and knew it was time to go for the "gold". she stopped tickling Terri's sides and stood up. she walked over towards Terri's feet and grabbed her ankle. she bent the leg towards Terri's rear end and stared at the bootlaces. with her fingers she began to pluck the bootlaces loose. she hummed along as the laces were undone and with a quick tug, she pulled off Terri's boot. Terri felt her boot come off and her body went into a state of paralysis. she began to panic. she knew her feet were going to be tickled. she felt utterly helpless as she felt her other boot come off and felt her ankles get trapped between Jane's thighs.

"...please Jane.....dont do this to me...please dont tickle my feet." Terri begged.

"then just give up..." Jane replied with a smile.

"i cant...i cant...." Terri moaned. at that moment she knew her feet were going to suffer.

Jane stared at the soles of Terri's sock covered feet. she has seen many matches of Terri's feet being tickled and knew this was her big chance. she began to peel the socks off and when she finished, she gazed at Terri's big, size 10, pink, tender and very sensitive soles. Jane couldnt wait any longer and began to trace her fingers up and down the length of Terri's soles. the reaction was well worth it. Terri shrieked and screamed so loud, it could be heard over the crowd noise. Terri's feet stayed still as Jane's fingers tormented and tickled them. Terri's body was completely frozen, and she laughed harder and harder. when she felt Jane's fingers tickle between her delicate toes, she went into silent laughter. the referee asked her if she wanted to quit, but she shook her head. Terri tried fighting off the ticklish feelings, but it was no use. she knew her feet were ridiculously ticklish and many wrestlers had exploited it. this was the manner she lost her title to Hollywood and how Lana Star won the WOW title at the pay per view TOTAL CONTROL. they each had tickled her bare feet. now it was happening again. she was at the mercy of having her feet tickled.

"c'mon Terri Werri!!! laugh for me. you're feet are soooooo ticklish. you can give up and i will stop tickling! if you dont, then i will tickle your BIG FEET all night long!!!" Jane teased.

Terri opened her eyes and her laughter renewed with vigor as the crevices of her toes were being tickled. she couldnt stand it any longer. she had to get free. she looked over at the ropes and realized she was close by. she wasnt in the middle of the ring. as her soft feet were being tickled, she focused on getting to the ropes. she began to reach her hand out, trying to grasp the ropes. Jane increased her tickling of Terri's feet by scrabbling her fingers faster and faster. Terri's head dropped to the mat in agony. a voice in her head told her to quit. the tickling was getting to be too much. but then she thought of Lana Star. she wanted the WOW title back. if she loses this match, she may never get another shot. she again tried reaching for the ropes. she tried using every bit of remaining strength that wasnt tickled out of her to reach that bottom rope. Jane teased her toes again and Terri winced in laughter. but she kept reaching. then her body began to move. Terri was gaining confidence. she reached again and as her toes were tickled once more, she lunged and reached the bottom rope. the referee told Jane to break the hold and with great reluctance she did. Jane looked at a worn out Terri and knew she had to attack this opportunity. she grabbed Terri's naked ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then picked up Terri and slammed her to the canvas.

Jane then went to the top rope and stood high. she then lept off the top, about to deliver the flying headbutt. Terri rolled out of the way and Jane hit the canvas with her head. Terri saw Jane stunned on the canvas and knew she had to act fast. although she was exhausted from the foot tickling, she climbed to the top rope and didnt waste time. she lept off the top rope, executing her finisher, the "perfect 10" (moonsault). she mailed Jane and went for the cover. 1......2......3!!!! the bell rang and Terri's hand was raised in victory. she was exhausted but felt great to get throught this match. Jane began to stir and realized the match was over. she pounded her fist into the mat and realized that she should have stayed on Terri's feet. her opportunity for an upset was lost.

Terri stood up and acknowledged the crowd. looking down at her barefeet, she realized how close she was to losing the match. but she was really grateful that she survived. she was moving another step closer to a possible title shot. then her music stopped playing, and the music of the NWO played. surprised, Terri looked up towards the stage area and saw the 9th wonder of the world, Chyna, standing at the top of the ramp. with her arms folded and a wry smile on her face, Chyna stared at Terri. Terri looked back at her and motioned her to come on down. Chyna smiled, then winked, and turned around and walked away. Terri stood in the ring nodding her head. she knew her path would cross Chyna's in the near future.

UP NEXT: the remaining 1st round matches! Jungle Grrl vs Mystery and Beckie vs Patti Pizzazz!!

okay fans, how was this episode? i hope you have been enjoying the series. more to come!!! feedback always welcomed.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back