• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captive M/M

Tickle_Mistress

Morgan was flying an intelligence mission over the island chain of Penneprouse. He was to fly low so that the radar wouldn't pick him up, but he got distracted and flew into the military's radar grid.

Shots began pinging of his Stelth-50 til one hit his gasline. The sky around him filled with thick, black smoke. Morgan knew what the enemy did to their prisoners if they were caught alive, but he knew he had to get out of the plane before it broke apart. He popped his canopy open and pulled hard on the release rings above him. His seat poppped out and the chute unfurled and openned.

Morgan tried to stear his parachute away from the shooting. He headed for a patch of trees. finnally he dropped out of the sky and into a large tree. He dangled there, unable to release his harness.

Soon there were solders milling around him. Morgan's feet where within reach. One of the solders shouted taunts at him, "Hey! You want to come down? Ha Ha! Look at the spy!" The solders were to wait til their comamder came. But that didn't mean they couldn't have a little fun with their prisoner.

Two of the solders began unlacing Morgan's boots. His eyes got wide, fearing what they would do next. "Hey there! What are you doing? Leave my shoes on. Please!"

The solders laughed and continued to remove his shoes and socks. "Hey Spy boy? Are your feet ticklish?" Morgan closed his eyes and clenched his teeth together to keep from answering. He was extremely ticklish..everythere, which made him a liability for this mission; but he was the only one who could do the job.

The solders laughed and took out a small tool that looked like a two pronged fork, but with dulled edges so as not to break the skin. Morgan had only heard about this tickle toy, but knew how devasting it was when applied to ticklish soles.

Each solder began stroking the foot tickler over Morgan's soles. He was helpless to do anything. He tried to jerk his feet away, but the solders held his ankles tightly. They stroked the foot tickler over every inch of the bottoms of his feet. Morgan felt laughter building up deep in his belly, but chocked the giggles back until he couldn't fight the urge to laugh. The solders were trained tikcle torturers and expertly tikcled his arches and under his toes.

"Pleeeese! stop! I-- I--- HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..STOOP! STOP! NO MORE TICKLING1 PLEEEASE!" Morgan begged, but the solders kept ticklng him. His body arched spasmoticly as each solder took a turn ticklng his feet.

While the solders were teasing and tormenting Morgan, they didn;t hear the sound of boots breaking twigs ... their comamder's boots.

"What is going on here?! I need him alive and well for interrigation, not half dead with ticklsih laughter!" The solders stopped and stood at attention. The Lt. started to appolgize for his transgrassion. The commander waved the man away. "Cut him down and tie him up! NOW!!"

Commander Greene was tall and muscular and had an intimidating presence.. and an unusual way of punishing his men. Once Morgan was securely tied and on the truck, Greene whispered in the ear of his aid. The Lt. backed away from the aid as he and two other solders walked towards him. "Please! No! I didn't think alittle playing would harm the prisoner. Please!!!" The two solders graqbbed his arms and brought him to the commander.

"Strip off his blouse and tie him with his arms over his head to that tree! I'll teach all of you not to fool around with my prisoners!" The solders stripped off the Lt,'s shirt and tied him facing the tree with his arm sover his head. He began sweating and praying silently. Green began rolling up his own sleeves and walked towards the Lt. "I hear you're pretty ticklish! We'll see how much!" The Lt. closed his eyes and begged for meercy as the commander began tickling his ribs roughly. The helpless solder began giggling and twisting to get away from Greene's fngers. The commander continued ticklng the Lt.'s ribcage with his large fignertips. The commander was enjoying hismself and began ticklng the solder's belly as well. The Lt. became hysterical . Finnally the commander began an attack of the Lt.'s underarms, causing him to laugh so hard that he finnally passed out.

The commander felt giddy from tickle punishing his solder and knew he needed to be "serviced" when he got back to the encampment.
"Cut him downa nd put him in the truck! And next time leave my prisoner alonre til I tell you ohterwise!

Morgan had callapsed when they put him in the truck. the next time he woke up, he was standing before Comamder Greene.
"So Col. Devon Morgan! I have captured a great spy! What were you doing flying over my territory?" Morgam smiled back at Greene. "I'm Devon Morgan, Col. CIA ".

Greene stood up, pushing his chair out from behind him noisily. "I want to know what you're looking for? WHY WERE YOU FLYING OVER MY CAMP?!!!" Morgan shot a cold look at Comander Greene. "I"ll tell you nothing!"

Greene slammed his fist on the desk, nostils flaring and his face red with rage. His aide whispered someting to Greene. A smile flashed across his face. "I think you need a little "ticklish persausion" to loosen your stubborn tongue! Bring him! NOW!!" MOrgan struggled against his captors, but they help him and dragged him down to a cell deep within the building.

In the cell was dimmly lit and had a large wooden pole with a chain and two rings hanging from it. Next to the pole was a table with tickling impliments. Morgan's flight suit was stripped off and he was tied with his arms to the rings, exposing his underarms and ribs. HIs bare elgs your tied aprt, his feet still bare and tingling from being tickled while hanging in the tree. Col. Greene walked in to the room, bare chested with leather pants on and two leather straps cris -crosed over his bare chest. His muscles rippled and glistened as he walked over to Morgan. "This is your last chance to tell me what I want to know!"

Morgan was wet with persperation and very anxious about waht Greene was going to do. He ahd only heard stories about how Greene and tickle tortured his prisoners to near death. Morgan looked at Greene and spat on him.

"Enough! Enough! ENOUGH!!! YOU WILL TELLME WHAT i WANT TO KNOW!!"
Greene began tickling Morgan's ribcage wildly. mOrgan laughed hyesterically as Greene's fingertips kneaded and tikcled each rib and beteen the ribs. Morgan pulled at his restraints, but was helpless to free himself. Greene grabbed a soft brushand began swirling the brush up and down Morgan's bare arms and around each sensitve armpit.
Morgan swayed and thrashed and laughed wildly as he felt each bristle ticklng his skin. Greene began to get arroued from Morgan's laughter. Greene himself was extremely ticklish.. so much so that no one was allowed to touch him and he did not walk barefoot on grass or carpet because the blades of grass tickled his feet and the weave of the carpet also produced a ticklng sensation causing him to
giggle.

Morgan was also becoming arroused which made him even more ticklish. Greene tickled Morgan's ribs and armpits for what seemed hours. Morgan giggled, babbled hyserically but never broke. Greene felt his own ticklishness rising and stopped. Morgan's body hung, exhausted from his struggling and hysterical laughter.

Greene had his men cut him down and brought to a cell to rest for tomorrow's interrigation. Greene hurried to his room, his skin tingling, He called for Restus, his aide to come in. Restus came in, a broad smile on his face formed as he reoved the leather straps from Greene upper body.

Restus began whispering tickle taunts into Greene's ear, making him giggle like a school boy. Comander's so ticklish! I know where you're ticklsih Col and I'm going to get you!

Greene laughed and playfully backed away, but Restus grabbed his ribs and began ticklng Greene. The Commander dissolved in hearty laughter as his aide's fingers kneaded and tickld each rib. Restus knew where the Commander's vulnerable spots were and managed to tikcle him everywhere, Green's belly and sides were his most ticklsih spot and Restus slide his fingertips down Greene's tummy and began ticklng him. Greene giggled and laughed as he felt those mischievious fingers dancing over his ticklsih tummy and sides. He bucked as Restus tickled more wildly. Restus kept up his ticklng til Greene became exhausted and passed out giggling.

The next day, Morgan was hauled out of his cell and brought to Commander Greene. "ARe you ready to tell me what I want to know?" Morgan knew his stuborness would be his undoing, but he also knew he couldn't give up the information. "NO! Do to me what you will.. I will never break!"

The commander ordered Morgan to be taken to the same cell.. only this time he would be stapped to a long sheeted table. Caleb the Torturer was there with his long nails and his brushes. Caleb was more ruthless than Greene when it came to tickling. He wasn't ticklish himself, so he could keep tickling his victims and not be affected.

Morgan shivered as his near naked body was strapped to the table. His bare feet where tied so they couldn't move. His arms where tied extended, over his head. Caleb said little, but smiled as he took a feathr wand and began stroking it from Morgans neck to his bellly button. Morgan began giggling immediately as he felt the touches of the feathers, ticklng his skin. Then Calib twirled two feathers deep into Morgans armpits. Morgan's body arched at the feather's touch. His giggling soon turned to hyertical laughter. The Commander waited impatiently for Morgan to break.

Caleb ran his nails along Morgan's ribcage. Morgan exploded with laughter and began pleading with Caleb to stop, but Caleb continued ticklng each rib over and over agian. Morgan's body thrashed and bounced on the table.

Commander Greene came into the room and whispered to Caleb. They began taking in hushed tones. "I am having trouble breaking him. He pleads for me to stop, but will not give up any information." Greene whispered into Calebs ear, "Break him or I will have you tickled til you break!" Calib stepped back abit. He was deathly afraid of being tickled.

Greene looked at Morgan. "You must tell me all you know!" Morgan stared back. He was drenched with sweat and breathing heavily. He picked up his head... "I'll never tell you anything!"

Greene became enraged. "Caleb!! Do not fail me!!" and stormed out of the chamber. Caleb looked at Morgan and taunted him. "I will get you to talk!the " He started ticklng Morgan's inner legs with his nails. morgan began giggling loudly as he flet Caleb's nails onhis sensitive skin. His inner thighs were a hyperticklish spot, especially when it was close to his genitals. He thrashe d his legs to try and get Caleb's fingernails off, but couldn't. Caleb ran his nails near Morgan's privates. Morgan's giggling turned to loud laughter as the nails grazed just under his ball sack. Caleb took a stiff feather and ticled under Morgan's balls causing him to buck wildly with each stroke of the feather.

"Still you tell me nothing? I can keep this up all day if Ihave to! I willbreak you!" Caleb twirled the feather over and under Morgan's hard manhood till Morgan shrieked and bounced almost off the table.

Several hours had past and Morgan was totally exhausted from being tickled so ruthlessly. Comamnder Greene was growing more and more impatient. He stormed into the chamber and glared at Caleb.

"H-h's not br-br-breaking... not one b-b-bit! If you have to punish me, Pl-pl-please be mercilful!" Caleb looked down at his feet while the Comamander bellowed. He called for his guards.

"Take the prisoner back to his cell and asseble the men for a public punishment!!" Caleb shuddered, but did not resist when taken to the middle of the camp, stripped and tied spread eagled in a large wooden frame. Then two ticklers form an eleite group came out and spoke with Greene. "No not kill him, but teach him a lesson!" The tikclers nodded and smiles as they walked to where Caleb was strugg up. One tickler began tickling Caleb's front upper torso with his nails. Caleb giggled and trid to move away The other tickler began ticklng Caleb from behind with his nails. Caleb pulled hard the ropes but couldn't break free. He giggled and laughed as his tormenters tickled every inch of his naked body.

The solders stood at attention, but one soldeer had become affected by Caleb's laughter and began giggling himself. His bunkmate whispered for him to stop and wait til later. He whispered back that he couldn't help it.. Caleb's giglging was making him feel very ticklish.

Morgan could hear Caleb's shrieks of hysterical laughter. He knew he had to escape. He couldn't hold up much longer. Each ticklng session made him weaker and he was afraid he might give in. So Morgan looked for an opportunity to escape.

Morgen was lying dwon on his bed trying to think of an escape plan when the door slammed open. He was grabbed by two of the Elite Ticklers and blindfolded, then dragged out of his cell.

the next voice he heard was that of Comander Green. "You see what I do to my men when they fail me? YOU have failed to give me what I ask for! I do not like failure!! You will give me the information I asked for ... or it will go very badly for you!!"

Morgan shook his head. "I have no information for you !!" Then Morgan spit in the direction of Green's voice. This enraged Green all the more. "STRIP HIM AND TIE HIM TO THE FRAME!!!" Then teach him a leeson he will never forget!!

The Elites grabbed Morgan and began stripping him. Morgan felt the cool air on his bare skin and shivered nervously. He was keyed up from his other tickling sessions and knew he was close to his breaking point.

Last edited:
Loved this story....Please write more!

I loved this story, but I would like you to continue it. AS long as the victim is a male I don't care who the tickler is. I love to see and read about men being tickle-tortured.

Keep up the Great Work!!

[email protected] :devil:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back