• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel's Birthday Suprise

ThatPercussionGuy

2nd Level Red Feather
Rachel's Birthday Suprise

John and Rachel finished their dinner, enjoying, savoring the taste of the Italian food they ate at Antonio's. John took the last sip of his Bacardi and Coke, wiped his mouth with his napkin, and grabbed the check. Satisfied as always, John took his wallet out and went to cashier to pay the check. John always made goofy faces when he ate Italian food. Tonight, while standing at the register, he looked at Rachel, and then his eyes bulged, cheeks blew out like a blowfish, "Oh god! Am I FULL!!" he remarked. Rachel approached John and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks hon, the dinner was magnifico!" Her fingers touched her mouth and flew out in front of her in the traditional Italian fashion.
Today was Rachel's 23rd birthday. She always loved her birthday. It always made her feel a little more special, plus she loved the attention she would get from friends and family.
The couple met up with some friends at a local nightclub. They enjoyed dancing, no matter the music, plus Rachel liked watching John try to dance, no gold medals for him in this lifetime!!! After a while, slow songs started to play. John really liked slow dancing with Rachel. The smell of her hair and perfume made him excited to be with her.
John and Rachel left the nightclub at about 1:30, beat from the dancing, but smiling because of how much they enjoyed themselves tonight. John however was smiling for a different reason. Rachel didn't know it, but her birthday wasn't over....yet!
They arrived at Rachel's apartment, kicked off their shoes. Both began to stretch and then out of Rachel's mouth came a, "YYYAAAWWWNNNN!!". John pulled open the sliding door to let in some fresh air. He took in the warm breeze with a big breath, and slowly exhaled. He was so excited, he could hardly contain himself from what was about to occur.
They climbed into bed, sliding close to each other. Again the smell of Rachel and her smooth skin put John into a tizzy.
They layed on their backs and closed their eyes.
Quickly though, Rachel inserted her fingernail into John's bellybutton. John giggled, "Heyyy, what was that for?"
"I just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful birthday." Rachel said. She then followed with a long hard kiss on his mouth.
("Oh, but Rachel, it's not over") John thought.
Rachel was dreaming. It was opening night of her new art gallery. "Rachel's Favorite Things" was the name of it. She was proud of the fact that she has accomplished so much so quickly.
While in REM 5, Rachel's sleeping body started to turn over. Her body realized something wasn't right, and Rachel swiftly woke up. It was then that she realized why she woke up, she couldn't move!!!
Her hands were tied above her head to the headboard, and her feet tied tightly together at the foot of the bed, with the rope extending to the end of the bed.
Scared she yelled, "JJJOOOHHHNNNN!!!"
"Oh, I see your awake", John smiled as he walked in the door. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" asked Rachel.
"Giving you the other part of your birthday present."
"Nooo, you wouldn't dare!"
"Oh yes, i would. You see, I've been wanting to do this ever since we met. Truthfully, I think you've wanted this also."
John sat on the bed to Rachel's right. Rachel started pleading with him not to tickle her. He knew there was no changing his mind now.
Rachel closed her eyes as John reached up Rachel's t-shirt and started to trace his finger between Rachel's breasts down to her bellybutton. Rachel knew she was in trouble.
John then started to make circles there. Rachel wasn't laughing yet, the touch tickled her, but not to the point of laughter. She knew though, that she would be screaming with laughter soon.
It came sooner that she hoped. John dug his finger into Rachel's bellybutton, swirling it around and around. Rachel was going nuts. "Gee hon, I can't seem to get this piece of lint out of your bellybutton" John said playfully.
"HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, SSTTTOOOPPPP IIIITTTT!!!!!" was all Rachel could muster.
John then started to run his fingertips just below Rachel's bellybutton. Rachel was just screaming now.
John then started to tickle her sides, digging once in a while to hear Rachel's voice whale with laughter. John was enjoying himself, watching Rachel's head thrash up and down, back and forth.
John stopped for a moment to let Rachel catch her breath.
It didn't last long though, he started tickling Rachel on her ribs, slowly along the sides. He then slithered his fingers upward, towards her armpits..
Rachel was in tickle hell (or was it heaven). John got to her armpits, began to tease and poke there. "hahahahahhahhahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahah", Rachel's eyes began to tear.
John saw this and stopped again. "Well, what do you think of you birthday present?"
"You bastard, I'm gonna get you for this!!" said Rachel sarcastically. Rachel was actually starting to enjoy it. She was glad John was giving her breaks once in a while. She was starting to wonder if she would pass out.
Suddenly, she felt the tickling in her underarm again, so light though this time, it felt like a spider was crawling there. She started to giggle.
John continued the light tickling action on her armpits for about a minute. When he was satisfied with his work, he decided he wanted to start tickling his favorite part of a woman's body....the feet.
John slid to the foot of the bed. How ironic, to go to the "foot" of the bed to get to the feet.
John was struggling to get Rachel's socks off, she knew that if he tickled her there, she would just lose it.
She lost..
John then proceeded to pull back her right foot toes and started tickling just underneath her toes.."HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH" was Rachel's reaction. He did the same to the left foot.
Rachel's legs were shaking, feet and toes wiggling, but it was no use, she was being tickled unmercilessly. John decided to give her a little break, he started spelling his name along the bottom of her soles, then he spelled hers. Rachel was giggling now. She remembered back to the times when her and her friends would get into tickle fights, but she has never been tickled like this..
John kept on tickling, wiggling all ten fingers up and down her soles, Rachel's head was thrashing again.."hahahahahahahahhahahah, pppllleeeaassee, iii bbeeggg yyoouu!!!" John left the room
Rachel was breathing heavy now. Giggles still came to her throat though, as if John never stopped. John entered the room with a couple glasses of water. "Oh god thank you, thank you" said Rachel as he poured the liquid into her mouth. "Thought you could use some" John smiled ( although it was an evil smile).
John took a sip of his water and removed his gold box chain from his neck. "Oh no, no more John, no more!!!" John started to "saw" between Rachel's toes. She began to shriek with laughter again. He spent a good 10 seconds inbetween all of her toes. John told Rachel about this once, but couldn't believe how much it tickled!
Rachel's cat entered the room. "Aww, poor baby, Rachel didn't give you any water tonight? Here, have some water." John poured the water over Rachel's feet. With the water dripping down her soles, the cat started to lick.
The rough tounge of the cat began tickling Rachel into a frenzy. "hahahhahahah ssshhiiittt!!!!" John left the room again, came back holding..."What have you got?" She asked inbetween licks.
John showed her.....chocolate syrup.."I thought the cat would like a little treat, he's tickling you so well!" Rachel couldn't believe what was happening. First tickled tortured by John, then her cat.."what a birthday this is" she thought. John then squirted the syrup all along the top and bottom of both feet. The cat stepped back, waited for John to finish, then started licking again. Rachel could do nothing but laugh.
John then suprised Rachel by jumping on top the bed, then settling down on top of her, straddling her.
John started a tickle assault on her upper body that was so relentless, you couldn't even hear Rachel laugh. He moved from her stomach, to her sides, to her ribs, to her underarms.
Suddenly the licking stopped from the cat and John jumped off of her. He untied her and climbed back into bed. Rachel, breathing heavily, somehow said, "John, one day I will get my revenge, and it will not be pretty" she said smiling. "Whatever you say hon. Happy Birthday".
After another long hard kiss, they fell asleep holding each other. Once in a while Rachel would let out a little giggle still. This is a birthday she'll never forget.

Hope you all liked it.

[email protected]

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back