• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.T.F. - Tight Restraints (part 4) -

korn_ste

TMF Expert
*** Rachel Hall (vs) Stacy Kiebler (TTF Title # match) ***
Stacy Kiebler made her way to the ring; she wore a white top with a short black skirt – along with some strapped gold high-heels,
She sexily entered the ring and waved to the fans,
CK: “There’s the challenger sexy Stacy”
JL: “Oh yeah! And look at those pins, wow they are just amazing”
CK: “Hold on because here comes the champion”
The lights went out and Faint by Linkin Park began to play – Rachel appeared and started to walk down the ramp, her face was full of confidence and she never took her eyes of Stacy,
She wore a black top with blue jeans and slip on trainers,
CK: “Wooaahh! Scary look on Rachel’s face”
JL: “She means business, this is her title and no WWE Diva is going to take it from her”
DING DING!!
Stacy and Rachel squared up and the WWE Diva let rip with an almighty slap to Rachel’s face, Rachel hit back and slapped Stacy round the face,
“You wanna slap me do you Stacy? Huh? Come on then” Rachel yelled,
Stacy shook her head and fell to her knees – she began to beg for forgiveness,
Rachel grabbed her by the hair and pulled her over to the corner post,
AAAWWWWWWW LEMME GOO AWWWWW MY HAIR YOU BITCH OUUCCHHHH LET GO OF ME
Rachel slapped her round the face again and pushed her against the turnbuckle, and now Rachel stepped back to launch a running attack,
But as she ran forward Stacy used the ropes to elevate her legs up and around Rachel’s neck, she squeezed her thighs together and was choking Rachel,
JL: “Rachel should have had that move scouted Stacy always uses that little trick”
Stacy would not let go and Rachel was struggling to breathe so she reached out and tickled the backs of Stacy’s thighs,
HHE HHA HOWHAHAH AHHAAAAA
Stacy giggled frantically and released her grip,
Rachel and Stacy feel to the mat but it was Stacy who was up first and she kicked Rachel in the stomach winding her badly,
Rachel coughed and spluttered trying to gasp for air as Stacy launched another kick to the side,
Stacy smiled with an evil grin and she stood back to kick her again, this time though Rachel grabbed hold of Stacy’s foot and she kicked her other leg from under her, Stacy crashed to the floor and quickly tried to get away from her opponent,
But it was no use – Rachel had still got hold of her ankle and she was now un-strapping the heel from the right foot,
Stacy began to scream and struggle as Rachel slipped the high-heel off her foot; Rachel was now smiling as Stacy’s wiggling foot was at her mercy,
Stacy clawed at the mat trying to pull herself away and begged Rachel not to touch her feet,
“No please let me go! Don’t tickle me I beg you anything but that!” Stacy begged,
“OK Stacy I won’t tickle you! Just as soon as this match is over I won’t tickle you anymore….” Rachel replied,
NOOOOOOOO HHA HHA HHAHA HEHEE HHAA HOO HAH EHHA AHAHAA OH NOO HHAE AHAH NOT MY FETT NOT MY FEEEEEEETT EHHEHE AHHA EHAHA AHAHHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA AAARGHH AHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Rachel stroked her foot vigorously sending ticklish sensations all across Stacy’s perfect foot,
CK: “Stacy is in stitches she wont last!”
JL: “Oh man how lucky is Rachel? Tickling Stacy’s foot… oh what I’d give…”
CK: “Wakey wakey Jason! Can we get on with the show and leave you fantasies until you go home?”
JL: “OH! Yeah right…. Sorry Chris”
Stacy was about to tap as it was just too much for the WWE Diva, but suddenly the referee’s attention was averted when Chantel Rival appeared on ringside,
CK: “What now? Can’t the damn Rival Crew just leave matches alone and not interfere?”
Suddenly Joey Lafeter-King came from out of the crowd and he used Chloroform to partial knock Rachel out, (he then ran off into the crowd again)
The referee turned to see Stacy and Rachel down,
Stacy was moving over to pin Rachel and she lifted her leg up for the cover,
1…………………2…………………..3
DING DING!
CK: “I don’t believe this! That’s not fair! How can this happen?”
JL: “Stacy Kiebler has won the TTF title………”
Stacy put her high-heel back on and celebrated her victory,
CK: “Why? Why has the Rival Crew helped a WWE Diva?”
Chantel Rival smiled and cheered as she walked back up the ramp, but suddenly the crowd roared with delight, Chantel turned to see Kim Chambers hobbling down the aisle and she didn’t look very happy,
Chantel’s jaw dropped in horror as the commissioner pointed towards her in anger, Chantel shook her head and held out her hands,
“Look it wasn’t me! It wasn’t my idea… honestly”
Kim said nothing and suddenly grabbed Chantel by the scuff of her collar – he planted a whopping head butt knocking Chantel flying,
JL: “Oh….My….Godd”
CK: “Holy crap! Kim Chambers is very angry”
Kim rubbed her forehead and got into the ring, she picked up a mic and made a statement,
“Stacy well done for making that cowardly pin – if you set this up I’ll make sure you never wrestle in the TTF again, but either way that title is not yours yet!” she said,
The crowd roared again knowing what Kim was about to do,
“I’m in charge and now I’m the referee for this match, just like I said I would – that pin fall did not count, the match starts from now and to make things fair here is your share of the deal” Kim announced,
And with that Kim slapped Stacy so hard that she fell through the ropes,
Referee Ian Foster was sent backstage as Kim Chambers took charge,
Stacy got to her feet and stumbled back in the ring, just about the same time as Rachel staggered to her feet after almost being KO’d by the chloroform,
Both girls clashed and grappled on the floor – Rachel managed to rip Stacy’s mini-skirt right off, the WWE Diva screamed in horror and dived towards Rachel knocking her back down,
Stacy slapped her round the face a few times and then tore open her black top and exposed her black bra, Stacy continued to rip the top until it was completely wrecked,
Rachel looked down in shock to see that Stacy had ruined her top, she then launched out knocking Stacy to the ground,
Next she grabbed her white top from the back and ripped it right off – and then she snapped both the straps on Stacy’s expensive high-heels and tossed them into the crowd,
Rachel dusted her hands and smiled at the grounded Diva,
Stacy was trying to cover up her bra and panties – but there was no point now, everyone could see,
Stacy was furious and she stood up and pointed towards Rachel’s jeans and trainers,
“Come on then! Take em off if you wanna play like that!” Stacy ordered,
Rachel looked around as the crowd began to chant,
“OFF… OFF… OFF… OFF… OFF”
Rachel smiled at Stacy and slipped off her trainers followed by her blue jeans,
The crowd roared with approval,
JL: “OHHH YEESSSSSSS! It’s turned into a lingerie match – these girls are gonna fight in their bra’s and panties”
CK: “Well I gotta say it these two woman have the finest bodies in the game – and they are on full display tonight”
Rachel tossed her trainers - jeans and the torn top into the crowd,
And now they were going to go for it big style, they locked grips in the center of the ring when suddenly Rachel stamped on Stacy’s left foot, Stacy whimpered in pain and fell to the ground,
“What the…..? that’s not fair” said Stacy,
“Who told you I was fair?” replied Rachel,
Next Rachel grabbed Stacy’s right foot and locked it under her arm – she began to tickle furiously across her beautiful bare sole,
AAARGGGGHHHHHHHHH NNOOOOOO HHE HAHA HAHE HA AHAHA HAHAAAAA EEEEKKK NOOOO NOT MY FEEET HAHAH I BEG YOU HEH AHAHAHHA OH HHAAA NOOOO HEHA AHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA EEEEK
Stacy was desperate to get away and used her nails to scratch Rachel’s legs,
Rachel let go and limped to the corner,
“Hey! Miss Chambers she cannot do that can she?” yelled Rachel,
Kim shrugged her shoulders and said “Just get on with it will you stop moaning!”
Stacy charged at Rachel and shunted her into the corner, next she kicked and slapped her to the floor, and then used her foot to choke Rachel on the bottom rope,
Kim tried to break up the illegal hold – but suddenly Rachel grabbed Stacy’s foot and quickly began to bite and suck her big toe,
“Ouch awwww nooo not that NOO STOP IT oh god no that’s horrid yeuchhh stop it OOHH NOO aw ouch noooooo” Stacy screamed,
She fell to the floor and Rachel let go – but only to dive on her and sit herself on Stacy’s chest, Rachel now quickly tickled Stacy’s underarms sending the Diva into complete hysterics,
But suddenly Stacy used her long legs to hook under Rachel’s arms to flip her and pin her to the mat,
1……………….2……………..
CK: “Oh that was close”
Rachel crawled to the ropes but Stacy had got hold of her ankles, and she dragged her back and began to lock her feet tight under her arm, now she had got Rachel’s feet at her mercy and it was tickling time,
Stacy dragged her nails deep into Rachel’s curved arches and sent her opponent into hysterics,
HHHHHAAAAAAA NOO AAAARGGHHHHH OH NOO NOT THE FEEETT YOU BITCHHHAAAA EHH EH AHAHAHA OAHHA EEHHEHEH AHAHA AHHA OHHAHA HE HEHYAAAAA HAHHAYHAAAAAAA OHA AHAH HO EHEH EHHEEEH AHAHA AHAHHAEEEEKK AAARGHH AHHE AHAH HO HAHA OHAH HOHOHOHAHAHAHA HEH AHO NO MORE LEMME GOOOOO HEHA HEHA HA STOP IT STOP IT AEHAHHAHAA
“Quit out then Rachel and I will stop” Stacy demanded,
NEVER HAHA AHAHA AHAH EHHEE NOT A CHANCE HHE HA HA HO AHHE AHAHA GO TO HELL STACY YOU HEHE HHAA HYOU WONT MAKE ME QUIT HEEEE HAHA ARGHHHHHHHH
Stacy licked her lips and said “Right gimme them toes!”
She began to tease Rachel’s toes and gently nibbled on them, Rachel couldn’t stand it and sobbed in embarrassment,
“Ohh noo don’t…don’t do that… stop it pleasseee ohhh ‘sob’goddddd nooooo not there….. yeah oh yeah suck my toes……I mean nooo oh god noo ‘sob’
CK: “Rachel isn’t going to make it and I think we ARE going to have a new champion after all”
Rachel was stuck and was getting more turned on by the second – she knew she couldn’t last it would be too embarrassing, she almost quit when Stacy became too careless,
Stacy had moved her foot within 12 inches of Rachel’s head, Rachel didn’t like the idea but knew it could be her way out, she gazed at Stacy’s foot for a few seconds then quickly grabbed hold of it,
Stacy tried to pull away but Rachel had already devoured her big toe, Rachel sucked hard on her toes and devoured each toe lovingly with speed,
Stacy suddenly stopped and Rachel’s plan had worked, things had been reversed and it was now Stacy squirming in torment – and Rachel continued to suck hard on her toes,
Stacy was in heaven but at the same time in hell – it was a great feeling for Stacy but deep down she didn’t let on that she liked it, she wanted more but her emotions were running high, and she was at risk of losing it completely in front of 35’000 people,
She banged the mat and quit out,
DING DING!
Stacy was still loving it deep down and said “Oh don’t stop now! More ohh yessss, don’t stop! Rachel? Pleasee more – don’t stop just yet”
And it now seemed Rachel was beginning to like it as she continued,
CK: “Rachel’s still sucking her toes!”
JL: “Hey these two are enjoying them selves – even after a grueling battle like that”
Kim Chambers was scratching her head as she watched them both get off on the whole situation,
DING DING DING!
Stacy was banging the mat hard and screaming for more – Rachel’s eyes were closed as she devoured Stacy’s foot lovingly,
Camera’s flashed everwhere and no-one could believe their eyes, these two women were stuck in a moment of madness,
Suddenly Stacy had got hold of Rachel’s left foot and she popped her big toe into her mouth, Stacy also shoved her other foot towards Rachel’s mouth – and now Rachel was sucking both of Stacy’s big toes.
CK: “Well erm that’s all for now…….seems these two could be a while yet”
JL: “We will see you next week on another edition of Feathertime”
CK: “But for now this has been the P.P.V. Tight Restraints and the TTf champion has held onto her belt, cya folks”
JL: “It’s not the only things she’s holding onto tonight, goodnite people we will see you next week”

THE END.

** Tight Restraints 2002 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF036)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back