• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally! The breaking of Angelina Jolie!!!

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
"GO!" Elizabeth shouted, clicking the stop watch. But in Mandy's mind, she had some time to spare. Mandy's cute face was enframed by a devilish 'i know your secret' smile.
"What the hell do you look so confident about?" Angelina asked in a harsh tone.
Mandy then bent down across Angelina's taunt barely cothed body, and whipsered in her ear. "I know your secret, i know your ticklish spot,"
"Bullcrap! You think you can psyche me out, well it ain't workin' hun," Angelina stated, trying to appear more confident then the smiling 18 year old.
"We'll see..." Mandy's voice drifted off.
"What are you waiting for?" Elizabeth asked.
"Just taking my time, but i suppose we should get down to business, shouldn't we Angelina?"
"Bitch!" Angelina spat out.
"Okay fine, i can see someone's getting angry, all tied up and almost naked," Mandy gestured at Angelina's body.
She then totally switched gears, and placed a single nail riht next to Angelina's bellybutton.
Angelina's tummy slightly quivered as she sucked it in a little.
"What's the matter? You know Angelina, throughout all this time, we've all tried tickling your feet, toes, tummy, knees, sides, ribs, armpits, even your breasts, but known of those spots seem to be ticklish, but if you noticed, there is still one more tickly spot," Mandy said, slowly incircling Angelina's innie.
Angelina's eyes widened, and filled with fear.
"Geez Angelina, i totally forgot about your cute little bellybutton, by any chance would it be say..... ticklish?" Mandy taunted, circling Angelina's navel more with that one nail.
"I-im not t-ticklish there, just like the rest of my body," Angelina lied.
"Oh, okay, then i'll try somewhere else," Mandy said faintly.
Angelina let out a huge sigh of relief, but not for long.
As soon as Angelina started to relax, she felt it. Such a small feeling, though it multiplyed by the thousands. Her bellybutton felt like it was on fire, yet cold as ice at the same time. Mandy's tiny fingers wiggled deeply into the small button, scratching agsinst the body and wiggling against the sides, though the bellybutton was so small, it caused Angelina's whole body to break down.
"HAHAHAHHEHAHAHHEHAHAHEHAHAHHEHAHAHHEHAHAHEHAHAHHEHHAHHEHHAHHEHAHAHHEHAHAHEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHEHHHHHHAHAHHEHAHAHEHAHHAHEAAAHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHAHAHHEHAHAHEHAHAHHEHAHAHEHAHAHHEHAHHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHHEHEHAHAHHEHHAHHEHAHAHHEHAHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Angelina's whole body looked as if it was struck by lightning. Her limbs thrusted with amazing power against the ropes, almost snapping them in half. Her midriff bucked up and down wildly, although not able to get that tickly finger out of her bellybutton. Tears rolled down her high cheeks like duel waterfalls. Her face was apple red, and she had already transfered out of insane laughter into silent, trying to frickin' breathe laughter.
"P-pop!" Angelina screamed.
"I did it!" Mandy shouted triumphently.
"You did Mandy! You won! You beat her time!" Elizabeth cheered.
Mandy and Elizbaeth hugged, while Angelina's tightly stretched body ached. Her large breasts heaved up and down as she gulped down much need air. Her face soon turned back to it's crystal tanned color.
Elizabeth then untied Angelina.
"I knew it Angelina! I knew you were ticklish!" Elizabeth cheered, then teasingly poked her in the bellybutton.
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Angelina screamed and fell to the ground.
Elizabeth helped her up, and then walked her down the path to the plane, lightly fondling her toned tummy.
"i did it! I did it!" Mandy cheered herself. And yes she did, no one expected, that the most ticklish girl, would become......
THE TICKLISH SURVIVOR!
Finally, the end:)

i hope everyone's put up with me through all of this, and i'd appreciate feedback on angelina's breakdown and the whole ticklish survivor in general:)

Hey Tummy,

Really good job with the ending. Thank you for taking the suggestions about making Mandy tease, taunt and be devilish. What an irruption of laughter! To me this was the best part of the series (along with the build up to it) because there was real "drama".

ddd

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back