• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Luck Of The Tickle

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the heart wrenching World Series loss of the previous year, the Paradise Island Good Guys decided to make more changes to their team. Believing Mandy Moore was too young and inexperienced for the bullpen ace role, the team that off season acquired Naomi Watts, a free agent 35 year old left handed hard throwing blonde pitcher with a vicious screwball, and as it turned out, a vicious temper. Unbeknownst to the Paradise Island management, the fiery Watts had a habit of throwing tantrums and berating teammates after tough regular season losses. She was, like many of the others, an actress during the offseason, and her personality, as it turned out, was not what the team needed during a season that would be headed for disaster.
The Good Guys started the season, at best, indifferently, playing at a 500 win one lose one clip where they almost looked like they didnt care about winning anymore. Then, the bottom dropped out on their season, the Paradise Islanders returned to their friendly confines in Paradise Island, hoping to turn around their early season blues, when disaster struck. Suddenly, the team could not get anyone out, they stopped hitting, lost their vaunted power and speed, and their pitching went to pot. The Good Guys suffered an 8 game losing streak during an 0-8 homestand that saw horrendous losses to their favorite teams to beat, the New York Mets and Atlanta Braves. The crowds were getting smaller and smaller every night. The Good Guys had leads in 4 of the games they lost on the homestand, only to see it screwed up by a combination of Watts poor pitching, and nightmarish Good Guy defense. In the homestand finale on a Sunday afternoon, the Good Guys finally looked like they were going to win one, as they went to the 9th inning with a 4 run lead, turning things over to Watts. By the time the inning ended, the Braves had ten runs on the board, and another horror show was in place. When the Good Guys went down without a fight in the bottom of the 9th, they were booed off the field by the 25,000 who had bothered to show up. Now packing for a road trip to New York and Atlanta, Good Guy manager Jim Gardner, who was usually Mr Cool and Calm, lit into his team, with a 15 minute lecture, not so much a screaming tirade, but just a firm scolding to his troubled team. They now faced a trip to New York and Atlanta, and things didnt seem as if they would get any better. Suddenly, after Gardner's oration, Watts got up from her seat, and tipped over the buffet table with food, screaming at the top of her lungs at her teammates. "Iam so sick of this fucking team! We Suck! We cant play baseball for shit! We cant hit! Errors! Our Pitching Stinks! I came over here to win! What a pack of losers!" "And youre one of us Naomi, you have been pitching like shit lately" the right fielder said to Naomi. "Fuck you Mitch!" she shouted back "Okay, Naomi,that's enough, one more word, and its a fine of a day's pay" Gardner snapped. The flight to New York was almost silence, as many of the team's players slept through a plane flight beginning a long road trip that they didnt look forward to. In the past, the team had looked to loosen the stress of the playoff and pennant races by fooling around with one another in a playful,sexual,manner between the male hitters and almost entirely female pitching staff. The right fielder was sick of Watts attitude, and there was a sexual tension that existed between the two of them since spring training. That night, when the team got to the hotel in New York to prepare for the next night's game with the Mets at Shea Stadium, they went to the hotel bar, where they engaged in a long night of heavy drinking. Mitch was inebriated, and Watts just plain trashed. Unbeknownst to the others, Mitch had packed rope in his suitcase,because during spring training Watts had never received the tickle initiation to the team,that all the other female pitchers had when they joined. Watts was no nonsense, with a tough personality, so getting her to loosen up was a hard task. A couple of male teammates helped the trying to sober up Watts to her room, and were able to get her undressed to a bra and panties. As they put her to bed, unbeknowst to Watts,because she was out of it from the alcohol, a couple of her male teammates began tying her hands and feet to the head and foot boards of the bed. Then, they decided to launch their attack, as they began the tickle of Naomi on her neck as she began to wake up and writh around: Heehehehehehe! What the hell are you guys doing?" Now Naomi was really sobering up, she looked at her restraints and became incredulous: "Why the hell am I tied up? What the hell kind of a sick game are you guys playing???!!" There was no answer to Naomi's question, only a double team tickle on either side of her underarms that was making her increasingly beserk: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I hate to be tickled! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehe! Next, of course, the teammates moved her tortorous full body tickle down her sides, and to her underarms, as the two male players tickled Naomi on her sides and belly as she writhed around more,and more laughter erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! STOP! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehe!
Then, they moved down to the killer, the soles of Watts pretty bare feet. Each male player took a foot and ran his fingers over Watts soles and under her toes as more girlish laughter rang from her: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NOT MY FEET! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehe!
The players werent finished with Watts yet, as they reached into a bag of tricks, and tickled Watts with a feather, ice, a pen, and an electric toothbrush. This caused her to erupt with uncontrollable laughter: Heheheheheheheheheheheehe! PLEASE NO MORE! I"LL DO ANYTHING! NO! NO! NO! HEhehehehehehehehehehe! She said as her toes flexed, pointed and wiggled every which way. Then, the two outfielders each picked up one of Watts' feet and put it to his mouth, sucking on her toes. This made Watts furious, but it also tickled her so much that all she could do was jerk her feet in their mouths and beg them to stop: You Sick Pervs! What the hell are you doing! STOP! STOP! I'll do anything! Dont Suck My Toes! I'll Fuck you both if you stop! PLEASE NO! PLEASE NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the two outfielders stopped and let Watts rest. "This team needs to turn things around, and you need to get rid of your tirades and attitude if we are to start winning. We need to work as a team, so no more temper tantrums or you get this! OK!? "Yes. I understand, and I'm sorry I was so difficult. I'll be more of a team player from now on. You know, I hate to be tickled, but that loosened me up" she said. "Let's hope it turns this team around to play better" The right fielder said. With that, they untied Watts and began their trip. The tickling Watts received helped loosen her and the team up. The team had a fine road trip, losing only one game, and then returned to Paradise and won back their fans, sweeping a 9 game homestand in incredible fashion to get themselves close to first place again. When asked what incident had turned the team's fortunes around, Gardner said simply: "Better play" The two outfielders and Watts looked slyly at one another and knew the secret, which none of them divulged. It was a tickle that had loosened up all of their juices, and now Watts was pitching in fear of screwing it up anytime for fear she would get the tickle torture again from her teammates, which would just be unbearable. That season the luck of the tickle turned things around for the Paradise Island ballclub, just better play, and the Luck of the Tickle.

The end

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back