• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fat chicks make good tickling targets

funny852

TMF Regular
Over the summer I was visiting my wife at camp.
There was this one counselor who was really over weight and I think many of the campers and counselors would make fun of her.
However, I noticed that although she was extremely fat her ankles and feet were tiny and petite.
One day she had to come to our bunk and pick up some papers for an activity run by my wife. My wife wasn't in but I was there and welcomed the girl. We have an air-conditioned bunk so she commented how cool and delicious it felt from the outside 90 degrees. I told her to stay awhile and cool off. Our bunk is only two rooms so our bed is two queen size beds pushed together to make a king size which practically fills up the whole room.
She layed down on our bed right on the crack not knowing that it was two beds. She was wearing an extra big t-shirt and very large shorts, with flip flops of course.
As she layed there vey comfortable I heard a huge noise. The pressure of her body pushed down on the crack and she fell between the two beds with the bedspread under her like a hammock. Realizing what happend we both began laughing and I could see she was like an upside down turtle. She could only move side to side and not get the leverage to get up. In addition, her feet and flip flops were sticking up in the air.
Oh, can you please help get me up. I first tried but was unable to do it. I told her I may have to get some help. She begged me not to because she said she would become the but of every joke if they saw her like this.
I couldn't help get excited seeing her tiny and actually beautiful feet sticking up. I smiled and said that I won't let anyone see her like this as long as she let me play with her feet. She looked up at me a little wierd but didn't fathom her situation yet. She said oh that's wierd but okay. I sat there and removed her flip flops. She asked how that could help. I answered by saying that it could help me.
I smiled and asked if she was ticklish and the smile came off her face really fast and I could see concern on her part. Oh please don't tickle my feet, oh no ,please I am helpless here, I can't move, oh no please I am awfully ticklish. What wonderful words to hear as I ran my fingers up and down her soles. She took care of her feet, they were about a 5 1/2, white, creamy soles, soft, with little crinkles.
She began laughing immediately and rocking side by side trying to get up. I was in tickle heaven. I didn't have to restrain my victim and could just sit there and enjoy the show. Soon, I could see a wet spot by her crotch which only encouraged me.
Finally, after 30 minutes with tears running down her cheeks I stopped. I pulled the bed all the way out which allowed her to drop to the floor and she was able to get up.
I know she didn't tell anyone because no one would believe her or they would make fun of her. My secret was safe.
Eric

You suh, are no gentleman! Taking advantage of a poor, helpless damsel in distress. However, this is a very interesting story. (*snicker*)

I enjoyed it Eric. Thanks for posting. Now be prepared to be stoned for the use of the word "chicks". ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back