• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Orgy- Good Guy Tickling Fetish Exposed!

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the Good Guys turnaround, they began to play like the team of old, winning on a consistent basis every night. Watts, Mandy Moore, and the other members of the pitching staff were pitching very well, and the vaunted homerun power was back. They won the division by a comfortable margin, and swept the first round with ease. The Good Guys went into the National League Championship Series on an emotional high. They took the first two games in Paradise with ease, then lost two of three to the Mets in New York. After dropping Game 6 in Paradise, it all came down to a heart stopping game 7. The Mets went ahead, and led by 3 runs most of the game, and by two runs after 8 innings. The crowd of over 55,000 Good Guy diehards were engaging in deafening noise going into the bottom of the 9th. A base hit by the first hitter was followed by a walk, and then an error. After two men were out, Mitch came up, and, on a two strike count, pummeled a game winning homerun over the left field wall to send the team to the World Series. Euphoria filled the stands and the field as the team and fans were both laughing and crying from joy. After a curtain call to their fans, the Paradise Islanders went to their clubhouse to begin their celebration. Sure, they had one more round to win against the Yankees in the World Series, but after all they had been through, it was time to celebrate. Champange, laughter, and music filled the clubhouse, as Gardner praised his team for playing with heart. The normally reserved Watts took a whole bottle of bubbly and poured it over Mitch's head. After showering off, the team went to the Paradise Island hotel owned by the team owner for a night of parties, gambling, and fun. Much of the team was just letting loose, and with the World Series four days away, Gardner didnt want his team to worry about that yet, he just wanted them to relax. As a treat, and so they wouldnt have to drive home, the team took rooms at the hotel for an overnight stay. Into one suite went Mitch, Mandy, and Naomi, as the horsing around and laughter just didnt stop. It was to get much worse. The inebriated Moore, Watts and Mitch were joined by a couple of other male teammates, and a female not on the team. Once again the sexual tension and flirtation existed as there was wrestling, horseplay, sexual activity, and yes, tickling. Because everyone was in a good mood, they decided it was a good time to repay Watts for her temper tantrums of earlier in the season. Besides that, Moore was always a tickle target because of how ticklish the girl was. One thing led to another, and the male teammates present wrestled Watts and Moore to the bed, and forcibly tied them up hands and feet to the bedpost. Watts was incredulous: "Oh, no not this again!" The only answer from Watts teammates was to begin rubbing an ice cube down Watts' neck, which began to drive her nuts with laughter: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, the teammates further explored, rubbing the ice cube down Watts armpits, over her nipples, and in her sides and belly as she writhed with laughter: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO! Following this, they explored further, rubbing the tortorously ticklish ice cube on the blonde beauty's inner thighs as she bucked. Hehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Then, the soles of Watts' pretty bare feet, the male teammates rubbed two ice cubes over Watts soles and around her toes as she begged and pleaded for mercy and her toes wiggled every which way: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO!
Next came the tied up Moore, as the teammmates ran a feather down one side of her neck and an ice cube down the other as Moore began squealing and bucking: Hehehehehehehe! NO! NO! They continued the assault on Moore, as they ran a feather on one side of her ribs and the ice cube on the other. This happened all down her armpits and around the sides of her stomach as she began writhing around and squealed with girlish laughter some more: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO! After rubbing the ice cubes on Moore's inner thighs, they got to the favorite tickle spot, the soles of Moore's pretty bare feet. First, each teammate picked up one each of both Watts and Moore's soles and began to suck on their toes, which drove them nuts. Then, the two male teammates attacked Moore's soles with the ice cube. This drove Mandy beserk! She flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes, as she squealed with uncontrollable laughter and begged them to stop. Hehehehehehehehehee! NO! NO! NO!
Following this, Watts and Moore were untied, and because everyone was in such a good mood, Mitch volunteered to play the lee. After all, what was so bad about being tickled by two beautiful women after a great win?! After tying Mitch to the bed, Moore and Watts came on either side of him, and they began the tickle on his neck as he began to laugh: Hahaahhahaha! NO! Next, the two attractive pitchers tickled the tall right fielder on his sides and under his arms, as they let their fingers explore his sides and midsection while he bucked with laughter: HAhahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! They tickled down his inner thighs, which caused little reaction. When they got to his feet, however, that was a different story, as Watts and Moore each took a foot, and ran their fingers over his soles and toes as he jerked his feet and howled: Hahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO!After this, Mitch was untied, and while the formal bondage tickling was over, there was more playful horsing around, wrestling and laughter on the floor as the naked teammates fooled around. The sexual tension filled the room. It was all broken in one swoop as a key was inserted into the door, and in walked the manager Gardner. He was speechless at what he saw: "What the hell is going on here, some kind of a sick sex orgy???!!! We are a professional baseball team in a Playoff season, what the hell are you guys doing naked and on the floor!!?? " He snapped in disbelief. The inebriated and naked Moore went up to Jim:"Oh, come on Jimmy, loosen up. You dont want to join us do you? " Mandy said drunkenly. "That is not funny young lady, this is sick! Everyone put their clothes on, Iam furious with all of you right now!?" He snapped. "Jim, you cant win the series without your two bullpen aces and best homerun hitter, what we are doing in here is not against team rules, we are adults, and have the right to frolic as we wish. All that counts is our behavior and performance on the field" Mitch said.
"Maybe so, but there can be feelings involved. Feelings none of you or this team need to deal with right now. We want to get our World Series championship back from the Yankees, and the only way to do that is to play our best and not be distracted, this will distract us I guarantee. This cant go on, at least not now, I have a mind to fine all of you" "Fine us what you wish, but you cant change our feelings or our playfulness. Besides, we have done this before" Mitch said. "You have????" Gardner said in disbelief. "Yes, more than once. After we won the World series two years ago, I was tied and tickled, it's happened to Naomi, and several others" Gardner shook his head. "Iam stunned, but you are adults, and I guess I cant stop it as long as you win for me on the field. You guys all have a fetish I cant understand or relate to, but it is imperative this not get into the press, or we will be the laughingstock, and give the Yankees and edge. Okay, do as you wish, but dont discuss, be discreet, and oh, you better not be distracted, and win the Series, or all of you are getting a heavy fine for engaging in another alternative activity besides baseball. Iam dead serious." He said. "Okay, Jimmy, Good Guys win World Series in 6 games, you heard it here. You wanna stay and watch Mitch suck mine and Naomi's toes?" Moore said with a giggle. "Ah no thanks, I'll pass on such activity. Young people, young guys and girls. I will never understand it" Gardner said as he left the room and more tickling and play began between the players that he could hear down the hall. "Crazy kids, they better win, thats all I can say, they better win" He muttered as he heard the hysterical celebrating, carrying on, and ticklish laughter coming from the room down the hall.

The end.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back