• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Laughing Matter!

sceej56

TMF Expert
This one's a slight expansion/tweaking of an old story I did ... comments welcome!

Prologue: Rita Landers is a gorgeous 21 year old junior at a major university. She has a model's face, mounds of lush red hair and a figure (36D-23-35) that moves men and angers women. Rita is not averse to using her natural talents to improve her grade point average. Unfortunately, she is caught in the act of servicing a professor by members of Gamma Alpha Gamma, a strictly feminist sorority. She is dragged before the Gamma Alpha Gamma council, clad in tight jeans, a red halter top, and red high heeled pumps. Faced with the prospect of expulsion, Rita agrees to undertake a "public penance" for being a "gender traitor" and promoting sexist behavior toward all women.

With an audible click, the Gamma sergeant at arms secures the lock; Rita is helplessly displayed. A large crowd is gathering on the campus green to gawk at this improbable sight, a gorgeous young red head, seated with her head and wrists locked in a pillory, her ankles locked in stocks. At a stern glance form the chapter president, Rita herself addresses the crowd in a halting voice.

"My name is Rita Landers. I wish to thank you all for attending my public humiliation. By my actions and dress, I have flaunted my body in a manner which debases all women and have prostituted myself in an effort to advance myself to the detriment of other women. I am a traitor to my gender. The women of Gamma Alpha Gamma have selflessly agreed to re-educate me in conformity with proper feminist doctrine ... for which I thank them. I now respectfully request the sergeant at arms to (ulp) ... remove my shoes!".

At that, the grim faced sister stepped forward and solemly slipped off Rita's flashy pumps, revealing a pair of tender size eleven feet. Rita's toes were pedicured a flashy fire engine red and several bright silver toe rings gleamed as she flexed her now bare feet self consciously.

Rita continued, "In order that I might more fully appreciate that my past behavior is no laughing matter, I would ask any concerned feminists present to assist in disciplining me by (gulp) ... torturing my big bare feet!". Rita wriggled her long elegant toes in anticipation and dread.

Most of the crowd gaped incredulously. The chapter president extended her hand toward the sergeant at arms. "Sergeant at arms ... the FEATHER!". A long stiff red feather was placed solemly into the president's hand. The president then held it poised, not yet contacting Rita's right heel. Her foot trembled in apprehension.

"Oh ... oh dear ..." the once haughty beauty stammered, "It's a ... a f-f-feather ... you have a feather ... I-I didn't think ... I-I-I
j-just assumed ... I didn't know you were going to use a (ulp) ... a feather ... on my ... my feet ... I-I'm afraid I ... I can't go through with this, you see ... well ... the thing is, I'm ... well, I'm ticklish ... my feet are highly ticklish ... it ... it drives me insane so ... so you can understand why I ... I can't agree to go through with this ... not in front of all these people ...".

Rita thought she saw something in the chapter president; desperate, she fluttered her eyes coyly, smiled seductively and whispered, "You know how I did all that "stuff" ... with the professors? I can do women too ... if you'd be interested, hmmmmm?". Rita gambled that her gorgeous body could save her tender soles.

The chapter president's grim visage softened. For a fleeting moment, Rita's hopes rose but then the feminist's visage darkened.

"You really haven't learned a thing, have you slut?" she hissed, "Still trying to fuck your way out of your responsibilities? Well, not this time, chicken-head! For your information, I am going to tickle these big bare feet of yours until you are at the brink of hysteria ... and then I'm goign to personally push you over the brink!" Then she stroked the feather briskly from Rita's heel to her toes ... and back again ... and back again ... and again.

"Kootchy kootchy kooooooooooooo, bimbo!" teased the feminist. In mere seconds, the once self-assured beauty dissolved into a gibbering giggling mess.

"BWOOO HOO HOO HA HA HA ... AHA HA HA HA HA HA ... OH PLEASE ... HA HA HA HA ... DON'T ... DON'T DO THIS ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... I CAN'T STAND IT ... WAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA ... I C-C-CAN'T STAND IT ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... NOT THE FEET ... HOO HOO HA HA ... NOT MY FEET ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... Y-Y-YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ... HA HA HA HA HA ... I'M TICKLISH!!!"

Most of the crowd erupted into cheers and jeering laughter. The women in particular seemed to take delight in the comic punishment being administered to the luscious redhead. The comments varied ...

"What's so funny, bimbo?"

"Well, you must be really enjoying this, huh slut? Otherwise, you wouldn't be laughing about it, eh?"

"This is great! She's so ticklish! Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look, bitch, cackling your fool head off?"

Ordinarily, the haughty Rita would react angrily to these disrespectful taunts; today, she seemingly found them hysterically funny - or so one would think in looking through the viewfinder. One of the Gammas was taping the festivities and had the camera focused on Rita's cackling visage as she endured the slurs of the crowd - without her ticklish feet in frame, it almose appeared she was laughing at herself!

Rita's toes clawed the air in ticklish frustration as the cruel feminist expertly excited the nerve rich areas of her soles. The woman seemed to have an almost intuitive grasp of where Rita's hopelessly ticklish soles were most sensitive; a sense she exploited with fiendish glee!

At length, the Gamma sisters began forming interested female bystanders into a line, offering them an opportunity to personally tantalize Rita's defenseless soles. Hopelessly ticklish, the redhead screeched in protest through squeals of laughter at this latest development.

"AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA ... WAIT ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... NO MORE ... HA HA ... MY FEET ... HOO HOO HA HA HA ...I CAN'T S-S-STAND IT ... HOO HOO HA HA HA HA ... I CAN'T STAND IT ... HEE HEE HEE ... THIS IS TORTURE ... HA HA ... I'M TICKLISH ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... MY FEET ARE VERY VERY TICKLISH ... HOO HOO HA HA HA ... Y-Y-YOU CAN'T LET THEM ALL TICKLE ME ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... I'LL ... I'LL GO MAD ... HA HA HA HA HA ... GET AWAY FROM ME ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... STOP IT ... HA HA ... S-S-STOP IT ... Y-YOU'RE KILLING ME ... HA HA HA HA HA ... ".

Through mascara tears, Rita glimpsed the cheering jeering crowd; other women, savoring her torment! Between peals of tortured laughter she shrieked, "STOP LAUGHING AT ME, YOU BITCHES ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... THIS ISN'T F-F-FUNNY ... HOO HOO HEE HEE HEE HEE ... IT TICKLES ... HA HA HA HA ... IT TICKLES ... WHOO HOO HA HA HA HA ... IT TICKLES!!!"

Epilogue: Hours later, an exhausted, thoroughly humiliated Rita Landers was released from the stocks. As she stood unsteadily on her glowing pink feet (putting her shoes back on was out of the question for the moment), the chapter president whispered in her ear from behind, "By the way, slut, I've considered your little proposition and decided your penance isn't over yet! Stop by the GAMMA house Friday and bring an overnight bag, dear ... Oh, and Rita darling? Make sure you have a fresh pedicure!"

I really love your stories!

Are you perhaps the author of "Sorority Initiation" published in the Penthouse Variations magazine sometime in the '80s.

Also do have a collection of all your works on line?

Cheers

quiller said:
I really love your stories!

Are you perhaps the author of "Sorority Initiation" published in the Penthouse Variations magazine sometime in the '80s.

Also do have a collection of all your works on line?

Cheers
yes- r u the quiller that has/had a collection of toons on line?

i remember this story sceej!! it was one of your best works. could you also repost "Georgia Peach"??

Thanks for the kind word, Primetime - I've been loving your recent wrestlign stories too. "Georgia Peach" has been reposted!

Yes, that's me. The stuff is still there

I've been fooling around with Poser like many others and may try a couple of scenes from your stories if you have no objections.

Illustrate my stories? Very flattering - you have my "permission" that's for sure. By the way, I don't have an email address for you, drop me a line at [email protected] if you're so inclined, we could discuss soem fo those old stories you've alluded to. Thanks for the consistent praise you've given my stories - seems we share pretty similar tastes!

You're right on the same tastes! You should have a message in your inbox by now.

Cheers
Quiller

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back