• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the WtWF

TKFrogg

Hi everybody,

I've been working on this for a while now. I'm a huge wrestling fan as well as tickling fan, and I know that a hell of a lot of you lot are two, judging by the number of Lita and Trish picture requests! And then I had this idea: an entire wrestling federation based around tickling! Wow, I know, wouldn't that be great! So here is this first ever World Tickle Wrestling Federation show, Hysteria. I've got plots and angles ready, so I hope you all like this. Tell me what you think.

The camera pans around a packed arena. The ring announcer steps into the ring, and the noise dies down a little.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce to you, the WtWF president, Mr Chris Holmes.

“Mo Money Mo Problems” by the Notorious BIG hits, and the WtWF president, Chris Holmes, walks out to the arena, and takes the mic.

Prez: Thank you all. Welcome to the first ever WtWF. Tonight we will become the first ever tickle-wrestling federation!

The crowd goes wild. Holmes smiles.

Prez: We will crown a new women’s champion, men’s champion and new tag team champions. Furthermore, in three weeks time we are going to hold our first Pay-Per-View event: WtWF Torment! And now, it’s tickling time! Introducing our announcers, ‘Tickle Hound’ Matthew Edwards and Samantha Williamson!

The music hits again, and the president leaves. The camera focuses on the two commentators.

SW: We’re in for a tremendous night of tickle wrestling.
ME: You said it, Sam. And I think we’re ready for our first match.

The lights go out. Then, as the church organ hymn begins, a single light picks out Angel, the first tickle wrestler to appear on Hysteria.

ME: Here comes Angel. God, she’s perfect, isn’t she.
SW: She certainly is a talented athlete, if that’s what you mean.

With Angel in the ring, the crowd again turns to the aisle. “Sandstorm” by Darude hits and Busy Liz walks out into arena, to a huge ovation.

SW: Listen to this ovation for Liz.
ME: God, she’s hot!
SW: I’ll choose to not reply, I think.

The two girls square up in the ring. With the sound of the first bell, Liz charges at Angel, and the first match is under way.

SW: My God, look at Liz go to work on Angel with those hard slaps.
ME: Leave her face alone.
SW: And now she’s going for a clothesline, but Angel has ducked, and hits a superkick. Huge move. Angel digs into Liz’s ribs. Could be a quick victory, but Liz rolls forward, flips up, and clotheslines Angel back down. Great chain wrestling. Remember, the WtWF is about top wrestling action as well as tickling.
ME: But the tickling the best bit, ain’t it!
SW: Liz off the ropes, goes a hurricanrana, wait, she holds on, and traps Angel’s shoulders under her legs. Liz is tickling Angel’s neck and Angel can’t break free. You probably ain’t going to win a match with that, but it’ll wear Angel down for definite.

Angel manages to sit up, and forces Liz to the canvas.

ME: Angel reverses into a pin:

1…

2…

SW: Kickout! That was close.

Liz kicks Angel away, but Angel keeps hold of Liz’s left leg then rolls Liz over and goes for the back of her knees. Liz screams with laughter.

SW: And that’s one of Liz’s weakest spots. She’s in quite a lot of trouble.
ME: Just look at the intensity on Angel’s face, she’s really going to work on Liz.
SW: Just look at the ticklish agony on Liz’s face.
ME: Liz manages to rolls onto her front, and Angel breaks off, but follows up with a leg drop. High impact, right across Liz’s throat.
SW: This match might be over right there.

Angel now goes to take of Liz’s leather boots. However, as she goes to pull off the second Liz kicks her in the face.

ME: Oh God, Angel’s out cold.

Liz rolls over and puts her boot back on.

SW: She’s wasting time. Now she goes for the pin. 1…
ME: Kick out!
SW: 2…
ME: Kick out!
SW: She has kicked out. Liz took too much time.

Liz picks Angel up for a suplex, but Angel counters, with a double underhook suplex of her own, and digs her nails into the Liz’s sides.

SW: Angel’s Hell! That’s one off Angel’s favoured moves.
ME: What’s the other one?
SW: The “Fall from Heaven”, which is the same as this but off the top rope. Liz is in trouble if she can’t get out of this.

Liz is laughing hard, writhing in ticklish agony of the floor. Finally, she gets an arm free, and elbow’s Angel in the face. Both girls are down.

SW: The ref is using his 10 count, but the two are getting up, Liz, whips Angel onto the ropes, Angel counters, Liz off the ropes, and Angel back body drops Liz over the rope… but Liz lands on the apron. Great balance. She grabs Angel from behind, and ties her two arms up in the ropes!
ME: Oh, ref, this isn’t fair. Disqualify her!
SW: She’s perfectly within her rights to do that. No rope breaks in the WtWF
ME: Oh, come on.

Liz then pulls Angel’s top over her head, exposing her breasts.

ME: Disquali…oh my good, Sam, look at this.

Liz began deft running her sharpened nails over Angel’s breasts and across her now erect nipples. Angel screamed in ticklish ecstasy.

SW: The Nipple Cripple! It’s Liz’s patented Nipple Cripple!
ME: Don’t give up, Angel!

Angel was weakening fast under the sensations that were coming from Liz’s quick hands. Tears rolled down her cheek as she laughed, and she couldn’t take it anymore. She tells the ref she gives up.

ME: Damn!
SW: Liz has done it. She’s won the first ever match in the WtWF. A great contest.
ME: I still say disqualify her.
SW: Well, we’ve finished one match, and were ready to start the next one. It’s for the men’s world title! Here comes Crazy Eddie.

“Basket Case” by Green day hits, and Crazy Eddie walks out.
ME: It might be worth noting that this is a no holds barred contest. There will be no disqualification.
SW: That’s right, Matt. Usually, you can get disqualified for using an illegal object in the fight, for interference, or for tickling in an certain area.
ME: Which would be?
SW: You know (She nods downward)
ME: Oh.
SW: Anyway, it doesn’t matter for this match, because no one can get disqualified.

The lights go out, “Sad but True” by Metallica hits, and The Demon Tickler walks down the aisle. The crowd boos, but he walks past, fixated on Eddie and the match.

SW: Look at the determination on DT’s face.
ME: You wouldn’t want to cross him, would you?
SW: Well, Crazy Eddie may have to do just that to win this belt.

The bell rings and Eddie goes for an early charge. Unfortunately for him, Demon Tickler grabs him by the neck and throws him to the floor.

SW: Chokeslam! Chokeslam! My, what a chokeslam!
ME: The match has only just started and Eddie doesn’t even know where he is.

Kneeling on his shoulder, DT goes for the pin. 1…2…kick-out!

SW: That was a long 2 count. I thought it was over.

Demon Tickler begins yelling at the referee, but Eddie gets up and dropkicks an unsuspecting DT in the throat. He then goes for DT sides.

SW: He’s wearing him down. That’s what he’s got to do to the big guy if he wants to win this match.

The Demon Tickler is laughing hard, but manages to wriggle out of the hold.

SW: He’s had a lucky escape there.
ME: It’s the sign of a true champion.

Eddie kicks for a spinning sidekick, but DT catches his foot, and kicks him between the legs.

SW: OWW!

DT whips Eddie into the ropes, and hits a tilt a whirl slam, tickling Eddie’s sides as he came down.

SW: High impact and submission tickling. Impressive, as Eddie saves himself by raking DT’s eyes. DT rolls out of the ring, looks under the ring, and takes something out. It’s a large bag, and my guess is it’s full of something Crazy Eddie’s not going to like. Eddie stomps on DT as he gets back in the ring, but DT still stands up, Eddie runs off the ropes, goes for a cross body, but DT counters with a powerbomb! Eddie is going to die out there.

SW: Oh no. He’s looking for the figure four leg lock. And he’s got it!
ME: That’s a painful hold.
SW: Eddie’s not giving up yet, though.
ME: Look! What’s DT doing?

The Demon Tickler removed one of Michelanelo’s boots and exposed his left foot. Next he reached over to the bag and pulls out a scrubbing brush.

SW: He wouldn’t?!
ME: I think he would!

The Demon Tickler began rubbing the brush around Eddie’s foot, over his instep and along his arches.

ME: Can you imagine what that feels like, Sam. The pressure of the leg lock combined with the intense tickling!
SW: It certainly would be uncomfortable, to say the least. Eddie must be going mad.
ME: I thought he already was.
SW: Certifiably.

Eddie was writhing in both pain and laughter as Demon Tickler began rolling the brush in between his toes. His loud screams could be heard all over the arena as he fought against submitting. In the end though, he had to say ‘I quit’, as he became exhausted from the continued pressure and tickling.

SW: The Demon Tickler is the new Men’s champion. My God, wasn’t Eddie ticklish.
ME: Its certainly is a disadvantage in this game.
SW: Well, after that quite one-sided affair, it’s time for the Tag Team title belts to be decided.
ME: Here come Gem and Suzy, the Dream Team, as they call themselves, with their manager, Daddy T. They are two very experienced ticklers, and so is Daddy. They will be quite a force to contend with.

“Right Here, Right Now” by Fatboy Slim hits.

SW: And now, here come their opponents, The Fox and Michelle. My money’s on this team: look how focused they are.

The fight begins with The Fox and Suzy in the ring. The Fox uses her extra speed to good advantage, quickly gaining the upper hand with a body slam to the canvas. Then, she goes for Suzy’s sides, frantically digging in below her ribs.

SW: Suzy is trying to wriggle free from that hold, but The Fox isn’t letting go. She’s not going to give up so soon, is she?
ME: Come on Suzy!

Finally, Gem comes in to break the hold. The Fox still has the advantage, though, as she pulls Suzy over by her hair, and tags in to Michelle. Michelle delivers a fierce kick to Suzy’s stomach.

SW: Ouch! That’ll take the wind right out of ya.

With Suzy down, Michelle climbs to the top turnbuckle, looking for a leg drop, but Suzy rolls away, and tags into Gem. The Dream Team lock on a double armbar, ticking Michelle under her arms. The Fox comes in to break up the hold.

SW: That was close. Michelle looked in deep trouble there. Suzy with Michelle, and a suplex. Michelle is having trouble here. Gem tags into Suzy, who locks Michelle in an abdominal stretch, whilst tickling her sides and underarm. Michelle is really going through it here.
ME: Listen to the crowd. They’re really behind the Fox and Michelle. Michelle manages a hiptoss to break the hold, and hits the floor exhausted. Is she going to make the tag. She reaches, but wait: Gem just pinched the ref’s behind! Wow!
SW: The ref turns around, and doesn’t see the tag, and now he’s telling the Fox to get out of the ring. That’s cheating. The ref is arguing with Foxy, while Suzy and Gem go back to the armbar double team. They break up, just as the ref resumes controlling this match. Michelle is almost done for. Gem whips Michelle off the ropes, she ducks and comes off the other ropes, close to the Fox, who gets a blind tag!
ME: What!

The Fox jumps onto the top rope, and takes down Gem with a top rope dropkick. She then dropkicks Suzy off the apron, as Michelle is getting up. The Fox says something to Michelle, and Michelle smiles.

SW: It looks like the pair are going for their finisher: The Double Trouble!

The Fox grabs Suzy’s legs, pulls off her boots, and almost bends her legs over double, like a dogleg. Then, Michelle removed one of her boots and, while scratching her nails on Suzy’s helpless soles, used her bare foot’s toes to tickle Suzy’s exposed stomach. Suzy writhed as the two separate ticklish sensations ran across her body. The referee didn’t notice Gem come into the ring again and break the hold. She then grabbed Michelle and threw her over the top rope to the mat. With Suzy back up, the two began double-teaming The Fox, and the referee didn’t notice Daddy coming around the ring and handcuffing the dazed Michelle to the ring post!

SW: My God! Look at what Daddy’s doing. Turn around ref, turn around!
ME: Look, he’s got a…a feather!
SW: Oh, no! Not after all Michelle has already taken!

Daddy T grabbed Michelle’s bare foot and began rolling the feather across her sole. Michelle, with her hands cuffed above her, was helpless to do anything, and helpless to prevent the hysterical laughter caused by Daddy’s tickling. Daddy continued to apply the pressure though, twisting the feather around her sole, and up along her arches. Going hysterical and almost insane from the tickling, Daddy went in for the kill. He stuck the feather in between one of her toes, and began spinning it around. The tickling sensation was too much for a red-faced Michelle, who, through exhaustion from the tickling, became submissive. Daddy then released the cuffs and rolled Michelle back into the ring. Suzy threw The Fox over the top rope, and Gem pinned Michelle.

SW: This is so unfair. The cover:

1…

2…

3! Damn!
ME: Suzy and Gem-Mexi are the first ever WtWF tag team champions. What a Dream Team
SW: Yes, but they cheated.
ME: That wasn’t cheating. That was tactics. What a Dream Team!
SW: Indeed, all THREE of them.
ME: Huh?
SW: Well, we’ve seen two new champions crowned here tonight. Who will be the third, the Women’s Champion, to be decided momentarily in the first ever ‘hog-tied’ Match. The Fugees’ “Ready or Not” can only mean the arrival of Anna Conda.
ME: Look, she’s got that bag. She’s got that snake in that bag.
SW: Anna Conda, innovator of the Forked Tongue hold, with what she calls, her ‘manager’ at ringside in that bag.

Anna warms up in the ring, as the lights go out and “Freak on a Leash” by Korn hits.

SW: Here comes Arachnia.
ME: She looks intense, doesn’t she?
SW: Well, it’s a big match for both these girls.
ME: I think you should clarify the rules for our viewers at home, Sam.
SW: Sure. In this match, there are no pin falls, no submissions, no count-outs or DQs. The only way to win is by tying your opponent up in a correct hog-tie: one bond around the ankles, one around the wrists, and one tying the two bonds together.
ME: We’re all ready, and there is the bell.

The two exchanges shoves, before Anna charges at Arachnia, knocking her over, and deliver several sharp punches to Arachnia’s face. She then picked Arachnia up and executed a tremendous power-bomb.

ME: My God! It could be over already. What a power display from Anna Conda!
SW: Roll her over and tie her up.

Anna wasn’t finished yet though. She turned Arachnia onto her front, sat on her, placed Arachnia’s arms over her thighs, and began tickling her neck.

SW: Modified camel clutch! This is a tremendous wear down move.
ME: She can’t win like that though.

The crowd were going wild as the tears of hysterics rolled down the face of the Arachnia, whole was powerless to get out of the hold. Eventually Anna let go, only to attempt to turn her over into her own modified crab, the Forked Tongue. However, Arachnia summoned up the last of her energy, pulled Anna’s legs from underneath her and, standing up, slingshot Anna into the turnbuckle.

ME: I think Anna’s knocked out!
SW: No, she’s just dazed. And surprised!

Arachnia began to mount a comeback with several hard slaps. Then she scoops her up and body slams her in the middle of the ring. With her opponent down, she sits over her shoulders, with Anna’s arms trapped between Arachnia’s legs. Arachnia then pull began tickling her underarms and stomach furiously.

ME: Look, she’s got it locked on. The Spider’s Web!
SW: Anna’s gonna pass out soon from the pressure of that much tickling. It’s so intense she’s hyperventilating already!

Anna was screaming in loud and hard, though she couldn’t do anything to wriggle out of her ticklish predicament. Her laughs were only interspersed by exhausted deep breaths, and when she stopped laughing, Arachnia tickled her even harder. As consciousness began to fade, Anna, out of desperation, stuck her tongue right into the area of Arachnia’s hotspot! Arachnia was so shocked she fell backwards and Anna, with the last of her energy, dropkicked Arachnia in the face. The two women were both down.

SW: Which girl will get up first?
ME: It’s Anna. She’s up, and she’s climbing the turnbuckle!

Anna jumped from the top and landed a perfect elbow drop.

SW: Arachnia looks out cold, and Anna’s got the bonds that were left in the corner. Arachnia’s back up, and charges Anna from behind. Anna bangs off the turnbuckle and slumps to the floor.

Arachnia takes the bonds from Anna, slips out of the ring, and ties her ankles to the top rope, one either side of the turnbuckle.

SW: Is this a smart move from Arachnia? She could have won the match if she’d hog-tied her opponent.
ME: Of course it’s a good move; she’ll wear down Anna until she can win easily. Plus, she gets to punish Anna Conda!

Anna screams as Arachnia runs her long, black painted nails along her soles. She tries to pull away but she is bound tightly, and her struggles seem to increase Arachnia’s frantic strokes. Anna lets out one last final scream before she subdues to quiet giggling.

SW: Anna’s fading fast now. Arachnia has stopped and is letting Anaa go.
ME: You know what this means, don’t you. Arachnia’s going to win the match, and the title.
SW: Arachnia eases her way back into the ring, and picks up the ropes to finish this match off, but wait, Anna’s up, and delivers the harshest kick I have ever seen to the back of Arachnia’s head! I think Anna was playing possum, and Arachnia has slumped to the floor. She might have been knocked out with that blow!

ME: Oh no! Get up Arachnia.
SW: Anna’s picks up the ties.
ME: She’s tying the first one around Arachnia’s ankles.
SW: Now she’s doing the wrists. Her arms are tightly fastened behind her back.
ME: Arachnia still hasn’t come around!

In the ring, Anna ties the third bond between the ones around Arachnia’s wrists and ankles, the bell rings and Anna is pronounced the first ever WtWF women’s champion.

SW: She’s done it!
ME: Listen to this crowd, what an ovation for Anna Conda.
SW: I don’t think she’s finished yet.

Anna removes both of Arachnia’s boots and begins licking her feet.

SW: Look, she’s got the Forked Tongue at last!
ME: Arachnia’s eventually come around. What a way to wake up. I don’t think she can believe this has happened to her.

Arachnia is in fits of laughter and hysterics as Anna’s original tickling method continues relentlessly. As her screams were getting louder and louder, Anna stops and walks out to ringside to get the bag. She takes it into the ring and empties out, to the crowd’s delight, a fifteen feet long python.

SW: Look at the size of Anna’s ‘manager’.
ME: What is she gonna do with that?
SW: Three guesses?

She lets the snake go and it wrap’s itself around Arachnia’s immobile, bound legs. With is hissing tongue, it becomes acquainted with Arachnia’s now very tender, pink soles.

ME: Now that’s what I call a Forked Tongue!

The camera zooms in on Arachnia’s red, tear-stained face; on a mouth wide open in insatiable ticklish agony, and on a hysterical laugh penetrating the entire stadium, as Hysteria goes off air.

© 2000 World Tickle Wrestling Federation Entertainment. All Rights Reserved

Cheers Biscuit, I'm glad you've been able to see the point of this. It's never going to be the most intense tickling fiction ever written, but I've enjoyed planning this and writing it so far, so that's one person happy at least. Oh, and Biscuit, just sit down and watch a few weeks of WWF TV and you'll come around!:D

Laterz

Really loved it, please keep it up. Personally, I coudl do without the men's match but ...

Suggestion - the signature match! Winner must take out her opponent using her personal signature move, then remove he boot and write her name on her opponent's ticklish soles with a felt pen.

Good idea

Cool idea as i used to watch wrestling until it became crap. Anyway its a good idea except for the men matches.

As a fan of wrestling and, obviously, tickling, I enjoyed this a lot. Now if only WOW had had the sense to have more matches like these, they might still be in business today.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back