• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adrift in Alaska Part II - F/M

JPie1

Verified
to read part I -

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=33877

Part II

With Chad still watching me I again went to my bedside table and pulled out 2 pairs of padded cuffs, a couple of feathers, and a silk scarf, want to have a real adventure I asked? His eyes opened wide, he gulped and I could see a stir in his pants, "what do you have in mind?" he asked. I know we are new to each other but can you trust me, really trust me to make your trip to Alaska more then you ever imagined? He got up from the bed and walked over to where I was standing, he gently took my hand and starred me in the eyes, he gently brushed my cheek and kissed me softly on the lips, "yes...yours eyes illicit trust" he replied. I told him to remove his pants and lie down on his back on the bed, I warmly rubbed his chest and took his right hand and brought it back so I could cuff it to the bed, the left hand was next. Trailing my hands down his body to his leg I spread them so I can attach each one to its end. His breath came in excited hitches, the ripples of his body moving subtly with each touch. My hands took his right foot and inch by inch I rolled down his sock, for a moment I was just content to rub the softness of his foot, warming it, feeling the contours. How wonderful this man kept his feet, with a slow movement I traced a finger up the instep of the souls, he jerked but couldn't get away. With ease I started working my fingers all 10 of them through every inch of his foot, he started laughing "OMG that tickles" as he tried to pull his feet away. I looked up towards him and his eyes were scrunched and his smile was a mile wide as he laughed, a rugged laugh just as I imagined. For several minutes I continued to play with his foot, rolling down the sock of the other foot so that I might double his fun, he was besides himself in hysterics now...hahaha "I never knew...hahaha, that this..haha..could tickle...haha so much". To add to his shock I started nibbling on his toes and running my tongue between them, I had never seen a man vibrate his leg such, his laughter was full tilt by now but judging by his reactions he was enjoying this. I started spidering up his legs as they quivered, rolling my fingers over the ridge of his calf, squeezing the knees and goosing the muscular thighs. As if he wasn't laughing enough his laughs started rolling one into another. I skirted his groin for now as his breath hitched as I went by, I started swirling around his belly, playing with the hair as I went. I picked up the fine silk scarf and started fluttering it around his face and neck, lightly teasing as I let him catch his breath, giving him a lull to sensatize his upper body. He looked at me as his laughing started to wane down, the hunger in his eyes like a wolf about to devour his pray. Grabbing one of the feathers I started to swirl it about his face, tracing his lips, running it down to his ear. As I was playing with the feather in one ear as his head bent to try and dislodge it I started licking in his other, again the laughter started to flow, haha "this is...haha..driving me...haha...wild". I looked at him, watching his eyes, smiling, you like I said, plenty more to come. Slowly I started licking a path down his neck, nibbling as my fingers came to his armpits.."no, oh no, haha...not that...haha". Ah, is this big strong man ticklish? I must have tickled his armpits a good 10 mins, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Pulling back I started rubbing his belly again with my palms down to give him a break. "do you realize what you are doing to me?" he asked, giving his rear a pinch, looking down, yes it is most obvious. "untie me and let me show you what you have accomplished", oh no...we are not done yet. With that I started poking his ribs, "oh god, haha". Chad you are most adorable when laughing, does this tickle? as I counted his ribs. I slowly let my hair trail down his stomach and over his groin region, now with his briefs on this was just a flutter but he strove to raise that region higher to gain more contact. I took a feather and started trailing above his brief line and around the edges of his legs, from underneath I saw telltale twitchings, a call to attention. I took my fingers and let them run under the edgings of the briefs to his rear where I let my nails play. He was in a mad laughing frenzy by now as I played in his groin area and rear for several minutes. I took the glass of brandy that was still sitting on the table and poured a few drops in his bellybutton and drank the nectar. Raising myself to his lips I kissed him and let him taste my lips sweet from the brandy, I unhooked his arm cuffs and he warmly brought his arms around me, with the strength in his arms he held me strong and bent up to release his legs, he rolled me over and made sweet love to me all night long. As we awoke in the morning he turned to me and whispered in my ear...this trip is not over, tonight your adventure begins...

JPie

would anyone like to see a part III?

O JPie, you're such a tease! Of course we want to see more of this fine story.:D

my new name, JPie tease! I love it! It just seemed such a nice storyline to waste on a one way tickle. And I am ever the Libra, have to have a balance a little f/m a little m/f!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back