• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shopping n' tickling - true story

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i was in the mall today and i went into a store called Bath and Body Works. i was shopping for foot lotions, so i wandered over to the feet section. the only worker there (since it's a weekday, very little business in the mall) came over and asked if i needed any help finding anything. i looked at who was gonna help me and i almost tripped over my own tongue. she looked a lot like Rachael Leigh Cook,(lucky for me cause i have a x-large crush on Rachael Leigh Cook) but with braided silky black hair to her shoulder blades. so next thing i did, like any normal ticklephillie would do, i looked at her feet. low and behold she was wearing leather sandals that had no backing, and showed her toes like a prized trophy.she had a beautiful shade of redish-orange nail polish on her toenails, too. i musta stuttered for 10 seconds straight until i told her i was looking for foot lotions for my girlfriend's birthday. (hehe i lied to her it's for my calloused soles, but i was too embarassed to say so) i was blushing like a big strawberry, and she said jokingly, "oh don't worry, i get that reaction alot" she showed me to the lotion socks and described the science behind it. and then she told me the most wonderful thing ever. "i've been using the foot lotion socks on my feet for about two weeks now. it's especially effective after i get out of the shower, when my feet are still wet, and i leave them on all night and now my feet are more soft and smooth than ever. but..... hehe i had to not do it so much because my boyfriend has a notorious habit of tickling my feet till i go insane." i was in a trance, i really wondered if i died in a car wreck or something on the way there, because i could have swore i was in heaven, because i never had so much luck in my life. it only bothered me a little she was taken already, and i wondered if her lucky sob for a boyfriend was a fellow ticklephillie too. i went on a limb by saying, "yeah that's why i'm here, i'm hoping to get my girlfriend's feet really ticklish, so i can tickle the hell out of her." "i'm gonna feel sorry for her. no, i really don't mind it most of the time, i kinda like it too."i wasn't even believing my ears. i then went further on the limb, "so the lotion works that well?" "oh yeah! take a look for yourself." she slipped off her left shoe and showed me the silky soft flesh she called her soles, while balancing on her right foot. i'll tell you something right now, if i had high colesteral problems i would've died from a heart attack for sure in "heaven". she pointed and and dragged her finger over her sexy soles, showing me which areas used to be calloused. i saw my chance for a good tickle and went for it like a viper. i said, " so, u never got calloused on your arches right......here?" and dragged all ten fingers over her pale and wrinkly arches and she led out a loud, yet cute "EEEEEEEEEEEP!" she lost her balance as she retracted her violated foot and almost fell bet caught herself on a display stand, knocking over dozens of bars of soap. i gasped and said i was sorry about a hundred times. she said, "that's alright, i thought your were my boyfriend in disquise for a second there." and we both laughed then. i decided to get the lotion socks and a couple other things too. but like a record player making an abrupt stop, my dream trance lifted, and brought me to reality immediatly, when i saw my total for 1 pair of lotion socks, 1 tube of foot cleanser, and 2 small tubes of foot lotion was 86 bucks.
she told me goodbye and said "come back anytime." as i walked out i said playfully, "only if i get to tickle your feet." she laughed and mumbled out loud," aaaaahh, things i gotta do for a sale."

i'm going back in 2 weeks, maybe some more fun will happen then.

You shoulda bought lottery tickets that day, MC. You had to be the luckiest guy in North America.

Damn, I wish I lived in South Park so I could go to the same mall! I'd kill Kenny for a shot at her soles.

I would have shared your sense of wonder and disbelief at my good luck! Thanks for sharing the experience. :D

Thanks for sharing Master. That took luck, and incredible guts. With all the deal everyone makes about sexual harrassment nowadays, there's no way I would ever have the guts to do something like that. I'd probably be satisfied to just ask any sales help the tickle question, and see if they answer. That would be enough for me. Anyway, great experience, and keep us posted if anything like that happens again.

thanks for the compliments, all

i've always been really shy, and then i thought it could be my only chance to break myself of it, and i took it, against my natural instincts. oh and seeker, great idea, bout the lottery tickets, i'l go and run to get one now while i'm still lucky! lol:rolleyes:

Some guys have all the luck. That was a great story. You are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pghtickleguy

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back