• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Tickle Championship for the Good Guys -Sexual content

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the Good Guys heartstopping playoff win over the Mets, they went into the rematch of the World Series with one thing in mind, to avenge the World Series loss to the Yankees of a year earlier, and win back the title. Gardner was not happy when he learned of the Good Guys on the sidelines tickle orgies. The media picked up on it through the grapevine, and badgered the Good Guys about it non stop going into Game 1. The team took a "no comment" stance until the World Series ended, saying at that point they would let it all hang out, win or lose. It turned out to be a storybook ending for the Good Guys. With Watts determined as ever and flourishing in the closer's role, the Paradise Islanders posted solid wins over the Yankees in games 1 and 2 in Paradise Island. After a tough loss in game 3, the Good Guys got solid pitching in Game 4 to be one win away from winning it all. After they dropped Game 5 to the Yankees by one run in the Bronx, the team returned to the Bahamas for a Saturday night contest that would hopefully end the series right there. Watts tried to fire the team up before game 6, saying she didnt want to take any chances, and called for them to finish the Yankees, and not have to play Game 7. It didnt start too well as the Yankees stifled the Good Guys bats to take a 3-1 lead into the bottom of the 8th. With 55,000 in Paradise making as much noise as they could, the Good Guys got a stroke of Good Luck, and put men on base. Then, with the crowd deafening, Mitch came to the plate, and as he had in the playoffs, delivered a Grand Slam homerun to give the Good Guys a 5-3 lead and place them 3 outs from a championship. Watts came on and got two quick ground outs. Then, she induced a fly ball to right that was caught for the final out, and a second Good Guys World Series championship! The crowd went beserk. The team was falling all over each other on the field, laughing, crying, and letting it all hang out. The team went into their clubhouse, where they were presented with the World Series trophy, and the traditional carrying on of spraying and dousing all with champange took place. For the first time all year, Watts relaxed, and a warm, glowing side came out that no one on the team had ever seen before. Naturally, the team was barraged with questions about this tickling thing that there had been rumored in the press all year. Gardner preferred to take the "No Comment" stance and let the kids discuss it if they wished. Finally, the team broke the silence about the tickle orgy fights. "Okay, I think it's time we set the record straight" Mitch began. "We have men and women on this team, there is a sexual tension in the air, some of us are very attracted to each other, and we use tickling as a form of letting out nervous energy" The reporters tried to get more, the rumors of the orgies, tickle parties etc. Mandy Moore tried to explain:"Yes, it's fun, but it's also sexual. We all do it, it helps us feel close to each other, and express sexual feelings. Iam very ticklish, so sue me, and at times I get aroused by it" Watts had a different spin:" I hate to be tickled. Before I came here, I would get furious if even a family member or boyfriend tickled me. The tickling thing shows how close this team is, and how much we feel comfortable with one another" There was a rumor that some members of the team belonged to a tickle chatroom in which they went into under assumed names. This they declined to discuss: "That's our personal lives, and if we discuss it, we may blow our cover" After the reporters left the clubhouse, before the team got dressed to celebrate, Gardner addressed them: "I have never been more proud of a team than Iam of all of you. considering where you came from, to come back from that loss and beat the Yankees shows as much character and heart as I've ever seen. Go celebrate, tickle, whatever to your heart's content. You all have earned it, you are the best team in the world.. again" With that, the team went to the Paradise hotel again, and began their night of partying with drinking and dancing in the disco. Things got really sexual, and by 3am the usual combo of Mitch, Moore and Watts were in a suite, horsing around as much as ever. The normally reserved Watts was terribly inebriated from all the drinking they had done, and proceeded to produce her bare breasts to the Good Guy right fielder. Mitch took a feather, and proceeded to run the feather over Watts' beautiful breasts as she let out squeals of laughter! HEhehehehehehehe! That tickles. Finally, Moore, Watts and Mitch all got undressed, and the free for all threesome started. At that point, no one gave a damn what happened, they were just going to let it all hang out. "I dont care what you do to me, just do as you please, the bitch is gone and the submissive is here" Watts said, as Mitch tied Mandy and her to the bed, planning to have his way with both of them. He had a whole bucket of ice, and planned to use it. Mitch first ran the ice down Watts neck and on her sides as she bucked, squealing with uncontrollable laughter: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO! He wasnt done, next he ran his fingers and then a feather over the same areas, as Watts continued to squeal and buck: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO! Following this, he moved down Watts beautiful body, tickling the blonde pitcher in her inner thighs with fingers and then a feather as she bucked and squealed some more: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Next, the feet, The Right fielder picked up Watts' bare foot. First he did a simple tickle of Watts soles and around her toes, causing her to squeal and her toes to start to wiggle. Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Then, for the finale, Mitch sprayed whipped cream all over Watts soles and toes, and then proceeded to lick the whipped cream from her soles and toes by giving her a heel to toe lick with his tongue, then sucking on her toes. This drove Watts beserk! She was hysterical, and then exploded with a rush of an orgasm. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! OOh! OOH! I'm Coming! YES! YES! YES! She shouted. Mitch's penis was becoming increasingly erect, but he hadnt yet dealt with Mandy. So, he of course proceeded with the tickle on Mandy's neck as the brunette squirmed with laughter: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Next, he moved down, tickling the beautiful young brunette under her arms and on her sides as she bucked with girlish laughter. Hehehehehehehehee! NO! NO!
Following this, he moved down, as he tickled Mandy on her inner thighs as she bucked them in and out. Next, her worst spot, the feet and ticklish toes. First he grabbed one of Mandy's feet and tickled them over her soles and under her toes as her toes began to wiggle and she exploded with girlish laughter! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO!NO! Next, he did the other foot, as the hysteria continued. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Finally, he picked up Mandy's feet and inserted her toes in his mouth, first one sole and then the other. Mandy could hardly keep her foot in his mouth, she went nuts, as her feet jerked in his mouth and tears came to her eyes from laughing so hard! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I Give UP! NO! NO! NO! Then, as Mitch placed whipped cream on Mandy's soles and proceeded to lick it off, she couldnt take it any longer! OH! OH! I'm Coming! She exclaimed as she lay on the bed after a rush of an orgasm. Moore and Watts were exhausted, panting on the bed. Watts had no more strength, her usually difficult personality was gone, submissive to the irresistable Right Fielder. "Okay, well I guess you get to have your way with two girls. I know you;ve wanted to have it with me since Spring Training, so here it is, let's celebrate, but ah you have to untie us first" With that, Mitch untied Watts and Moore and proceeded to have sex with both, having sex with one as the other watched. Since neither was a lesbian, they refused to have sex with each other, but did thrill him by giving one another a long passionate kiss to cap the evening. It was the perfect way to cap a perfect season. There had been tickling now for three seasons, and in this one the great stories lasted from beginning to end. This time, it was climaxed with an incredible tickle orgy which capped the ultimate night for the Good Guys. The team the next morning went into the offseason with the usual appearances and such, never forgetting the tickle episodes of that night or the season. Even the normally unyielding Watts had gotten into the tickle escapades and began to acutually enjoy it. What would happen next? One thing was for certain, there would be a "Next Year" and undoubtedly more tickle escapades for that team from Paradise Island.

The end

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back