• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ron the company tickling man

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ron worked in a large mail order company in New York City. He was a single 34 year old dark haired stud with a mustache. He had worked in the company for 10 years, and in that time had been surrounded by incredibly beautiful women who worked in the sales and secretarial departments of the company. He had a tremendous foot fetish and always loved the summertime, when the female employees would wear sandals, and kick their shoes off under the table to rest their feet, exposing their pretty bare soles for him to view.
As it turned out, the year was heading toward Christmas time, a time when the employees of the company were invited to the Vice President's house for a large Christmas gathering. At the party were the usual suspects of the company, an office total about 50 people. This included his favorite fantasy women, Jessica, a late 20's knockout brunette, Candy, a 30 year old reddish brown haired beauty, and Rebecca, a difficult 30 plus year old sales assistant with blonde hair. There was a great amount of drinking and horsing around at this party, and while these women had casual boyfriends, none of the men in their lives were present at the party. As the drinking and partying escalated, Ron became more loose with his hands, placing them all over the girls' waists and sides. At one point, Ron, who was dying to know the tickle status of these women, with all the drinking, got up his nerve and asked them all "The question" He blurted out: "Are any of you ticklish?" While not the most appropriate question to ask co workers, the women, all of whom were inebriated, reacted with a laid back, laughing reaction. :" Yes, Iam very ticklish. My boyfriend tickles me and I go nuts" Candy began. "I'm very ticklish too, tickling makes me beserk!" Jessica added. "I hate to be tickled, but I'd be lying if I said I wasnt ticklish" Rebecca added. At that point, Ron asked them: "What would you do if I tickled you all right now?" "The way we are, probably nothing, do you wanna? " Candy asked. Ron's member became stiff in his pants. "Absolutely" The four co workers went up to a bedroom where no one was, and locking the door, the women stripped to their bras and panties as Ron took rope he had secured from the shipping room, and tied them all hands and feet to the king size bed. He began with the difficult Rebecca, tickling the blonde beauty on her neck as she began thrashing and laughing: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, he moved down, tickling the blonde haired beauty with his fingers on her sides and belly as she thrashed some more. Heheheheheheheheheheheheh! NO! NO! He then ran a feather near her breasts, under her bra. After that he ran his fingers down her inner thighs, as she bucked and squealed some more: Hehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Next, he moved to her feet, first he picked up Rebecca's foot and kissed it. Then he ran his fingers and a feather over her soles and under her toes as she began to laugh really hard. Hehehehehehehehe! NO! NO!
Next, he moved to the tied up Jessica, beginning the tickle on her neck as she thrashed and moved around. Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Then, he moved down, tickling Jessica under her arms and in her ribs and belly as she squirmed around some more. Hehehehehehehehhee! NO! NO! Moving down, he tickled Jessica on her inner thighs and behind her knees as she struggled to keep her knees from contracting inward. Hehehehehehehe! Next, he went to her feet, he first smelled Jessica's feet, then proceed to kiss and suck on her toes. Finnally, he ran his fingers and a feather on Jessica's soles and toes as she wiggled her toes frantically, filling the room with hysterical girlish squeals. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO!
Finally, he went to the attractive Candy. As with the others, he began the tickle on her neck with fingers as she began to thrash around: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Exploring down Candy's body, he tickled her with his fingers in her sides, armpits, and belly as she continued to thrash. Heheheheheheheheheheheh! NO! NO! He then tickled her on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, the soles of the feet. After picking up Candy's foot, kissing it, and sucking on the toes, he tickled Candy over her soles and under her toes with a feather and his fingers as she went beserk and moved her toes every which way : Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehee! NO! I give up! NO! NO! NO!
After the tickle took place, he knew that the girls had to compose themselves to go back out to the party so no one would be suspicious. One by one, they put their clothes on and went to the bathroom to adjust and redo their makeup, which had become smudged from the laughter and tears of being tickled. Before they went down to rejoin the hopefully unsuspecting guests, they whispered to him. " Nice tickle orgy, but we intend to get you back one of these days, you can bet on it" To this he smirked slyly: "If you can, if you can" He said. They then rejoined the party and no one had a clue of the "Christmas tickle party" that had taken place in the opstairs bedroom.

The end.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back