• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE tickle meeting

Cybertickler

TMF Poster
I was in the office on wednesday when Marcy walked in. She was having trouble recently with debt and thus came to me. (I work with debt consolidation)
Marcy stands about 5'6'' and has a wonderful figure, not skinny but figured, with curves in all the right places. She's got curly shoulder length brown hair and can't possilly weigh more that 115. She walked in wearing a black dress/skirt, black nylons and black heels.
She sat down at my desk across from me and started chatting happily. We have known each other for a few months, ever since she started to get into money trouble. She said, "Guess what!!! Last week I got rid of $30,000 is credit card debts!"
I thought quickly and said, "Whatdo you want, a foot massage?" I had planned to say cookie instead, but at the last second changed my mind, with a huge grin on my face. And it paid off. Very well.
Marcy promtly kicked her heels off and lifted her legs, placing her nyloned feet right into my lap under the desk. At first I only looked at her quizically, but when she said , "Well? Get to work!" with a smile, I snapped out of it and began to rub her (incredibly sexy) nyloned feet. Her eyes seemed to roll back into her head for a second, but she quickly recovered and started telling me all the boring details, which I shouldn't disclose. After a few minutes of *intently* listening to her, which I didn't mind at all since her voice is soo cute, I gently ran a finger up her left sole from heel to toes. She squealed loudly, covered her mouth, and blushed furiously.
"What was that for?!" she giggled at me after a moment,
"Well, your feet are right there..." and I did it again. This time she contained herself to only a giggle. I grinned at her, she grinned back, and I tickled both her nyloned soles with my fingertips. She wiggled violently in her chair, sputtering giggles madly, but not once did she try to remove her feet from my lap.
After a few minutes, she suddenly remembered a meeting she had to get to that night, and I gently rubbed her feet for a second, then let her go. As I walked her towards the door, she turned and fished in her purse, getting out a small business card. She scribbles a number on the back and handed it to me, winked, and left. The number was her cell phone.
I Called Marcy last night, and it took all of five minutes to set up our first date. We met earlier tonight :D at a place called Baron's, a deli/restaraunt. She was dressed up even better that she was two days ago, wearing a royal blue silk button down blouse, a *very* sort black skirt and again, black nylons. Her Black pumps were back, too.
We sat down at a booth and ordered our drinks, a Cherry coke for me and a sprite for her, and as soon as the waitress left, she shuffled around a bit, then plunked her feet in my lap again! It was slightly amusing; because of her height she had to really sit back, her butt must have been right on the edge of the booth!
"Now, you're not gonna tckle my little feet again, are you?" she asked, giggling. I told her I sure as hell was, and she giggled more and said, "Uh oh!" I felt her toes wriggle. That was it. I reached down and held her toes back and scraped both her soles with my free hand. She again squealed but didn't blush this time, instead she broke out in a stream of giggles. Our drinks came a few moments later, and the waitress saw what was doing. She looked at Marcy and said, "Lucky girl!" then took our orders.
After a very exciting afternoon at the deli, as we walked out I said, "I had a great time" and she looked up at me, asked, "You're calling it a night already?" then jumped into her Honda and stuck her tongue out at me. I nearly forgot to unlock the door to my toyota as I rushed to chase her out of the parking lot. followed her back to her apartment, where we went upstairs and the first thing she did was kick off her heels again. She laid on the couch and crossed her ankles out in front of me and said, much to my astonishment, "Come tickle me."
I stood there, blown the hell away. "Well, are you gonna come do it or are you just gonna stand there and gawk?"

TO be continued, should I get positive feedback...

Great story so far. Nylon feet tickling, my faveorite. Please finish it

Finish it, definitely!

I can't stand when stuff gets cut off like that! Damn you! lol

Awesome Cybertickle, simply awesome.

Don't you leave us hanging. I'm wondering, is she one of us or just loves having her feet touched?

DK

:yowzer: IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S SACRED FINISH THE FREAKIN STORY!!!!!!!!!.........................please

Continuation of my true tickle meeting

Marcy laid back and propped herself up on her elbows, kicked off her heels, crossed her ankles out in front of her and looked at me, then said, or rather, commanded, “Come tickle me.”
I stood there in astonishment, unsure of what to say. I knew what to do, but that it could possibly be THAT easy was mind-boggling.
“Well, are you going to come and get me or just stand there and gawk?” she teased.
I walked over, my eyes on her nyloned feet the whole time, and sat in front of the couch on the floor. She wiggled her toes at me, and I reached over, sliding one fingertip up her smooth, black nyloned sole. She squealed softly and giggled.
“Uh oh, someone likes to be tickled…” I teased, gently letting my fingertip glide up and down her foot.
“Hee hee hee, yeah, so?” she tittered.
I used a second finger and scratched lightly on her arch, and she let out a squeaking laugh. I used one more finger every few seconds until all five were running lightly and slowly up and down her sole. Her giggles were almost non-stop and she rarely moved her feet but to scrunch her toes occasionally.
Soon I shifted my position and used both hands, gently and softly gliding my fingers up and down her feet, and with the addition of 5 more fingertips she couldn’t hold it back anymore and started to really laugh.
“Aaaahahahahah, oh it tickles, hee hee hee!” she went on. How sexy it was! As I started to apply a little more pressure she couldn’t keep still anymore, and her ankles uncrossed. She was desperately fighting having to pull her feet away, I could tell, but they were so ticklish that it was nearly impossible. I took the opportunity to get onto the couch and sit on her shins, facing her feet, solving her problem.
“Oh no, what are you doing?” she giggled at me.
“Making it easier for you.” And I winked at her. I bent my wrists and suddenly spidered both hands up and down her sexy soles, enjoying the feel of her nyloned feet on my hands. She started to thrash a little, and I began to put together a little plan to fix that, but with few resources from what I could see of her place, I’d have to weasel her into it…or improvise.
After a minute or two of non-stop tickling, I had sped up the process by really scratching at her feet, making her nearly scream laughing. Her feet were so deliciously ticklish that I could have kept her all night, and the best part was that she probably wouldn’t have minded. Her minor thrashing had become a little bit too much, and her feet were wriggling too much for me to tickle them effectively enough.
I suddenly stopped after about five minutes of tickling her feet. “I have an idea..” I said.
“…*gasp*…what is..it? hee hee….you meanie, tickling my poor little feet like that!”
“You love it, who are you kidding?”
“…Yeah…” and she blushed, much to my surprise. After being so foreward about wanting to be tickled, she blushes?
“Have you ever been tied down before?” I asked her.
She just looked at me and tilted her head. “Like, being engaged?”
“No no no, silly, as in tied to a bed or something. Duh.”
“Oh! No, never….why?” I could tell she was curious to say the least.
“Well, you seem to wiggle an awful lot…may I tie you down and tickle you some more?”
“Umm…” she thought about it…for all of 3 seconds. “…Sure!” and she giggled lightly.
“Where do you wanna tie me?”
“Do you have a four-post bed?”
Her eyes got wide and I was afraid that had gone too far. I nervously waited for her response.
“…um…yeah…you want to tie me to my…uh, bed?”
“If that’s too much…” I started.
She cut me off. “No, it’s ok, just a little…erotic!” she gleamed. Suddenly she seemed very interested in this new idea. She stood up and poked me, then ran full throttle up the stairs, giggling. I chased her up the flight and into a fairly large bedroom, dominated in the center by a queen-sized bed, covered with pink bedsheets. Cute.
Marcy turned around and jumped backwards onto the bed, her blouse and skirt flapping, and she laid flat on her back. “Got something to tie me up with?”
I grinned. “I could use some of your clothes…” gesturing to her dresser.
To my surprise, she started to unbutton her blouse in the front. “That will work just as well…” I said.
After taking off her blouse and leaving her top clad in only a small black bra that barely held in her nicely sized breasts, she handed it to me, and I lifted her arms up over her head. Her bed wasn’t exactly four-post, it had a headframe like you see in the furniture stores, perfect for bondage, and two posts at the bottom corners. I used her rolled-up blouse to tie her wrists together and to the headframe. She smiled up at me and said, “What are you gonna use for my legs?”
“Where do you keep your hose?” as I slid a finger over her ribs.
She giggled and said, “Second to top drawer.” Gesturing to the dresser.
I went and retrieved two pairs of white hose, pulled them tight, and tied the waist end around each ankle, then pulled them tight and tied the other ends off at the posts at the corners of the bed. Her skirt rode up almost to her waist when her legs spread out.
“Uh oh, I’se all helpless!” she teased.
“Yes, you are…” and I walked towards her feet.
“You’re not going to tickle my sensitive little feetsies, are you mister?” she said all cutesy-like.
“Like hell…” I replied, and started to massage her nyloned feet.
“Mmm, that feels good…” she moaned out as I rubbed her sexy feet. “I thought you were going to EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!” she squealed, as slid a fingertip up and down each sole. She wiggled a little bit and I tickled with two fingers, her giggles began to turn into laughs and squeals.
“Aaaahahahaha hee hee hee it tickleeeeesssss!!” she laughed as her toes wiggled around in her nylons. “Ooooh, hee hee please tickle harder, please!”
I almost fell over. Here she was, tied up, being tickled, and laughing her pretty little head off, and she wanted more!
“As you wish!” I said joyously as I dug all ten fingertips into the soles of her soft stockinged feet. She damn near ripped the nylons now, with her sudden jerking and thrashing, but her feet couldn’t escape my fingertips. Her toes wiggled wildly and she screamed at the top of her lungs as I tickled all over her nyloned heels, arches, and balls of her feet.
After a few minutes of this torture I couldn’t help it, not with how much this was turning me on. I slowed the tickling and her laughing fell a bit but she never stopped, and I licks her toes gently. As soon as the tip of my tongue touched her toes she squealed again, then, “ooooohh…hee hee haahahahahaha!!”
She obviously liked it. I bit and nibbled her toes gently as I tickled her, eventually getting back to the torturous speed I was at before, forcing her to scream and laugh as I tickled her soles and licked, bit, and nibbles her toes. I glanced up between her legs inadvertently, and noticed a large wet spot.
I stopped tickling her. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to make you wet your pants!”
She just continued to giggle despite the fact that I had stopped, and I thought maybe she didn’t hear me. Right before I repeated myself, she said, “You..hee hee …you didn’t make me…*gasp*…wet myself….” And she winked at me. I grinned, and she said, “Tickle me more…please…I want to cum so badly…keep tickling!”
And so I started to tickle her feet with one hand, this time using my other hand to tickle her nyloned thighs. She tugged at her bonds again and again but to no avail, all she could do was lay there and laugh.
After a few minutes, I tickle further up her inner thighs, getting close to where they met, but stopping just short and lightly scratching her there. She was getting short of breath, after all I had been tickling her feet and making her horrendously horny for the past half hour or so, so I stopped.
“Oh please..hee hee, please don’t stop…tickle me…there….please!!!” She was begging me and blushing a furiously bright red.
I gently let one finger drift over her panty and hose covered crotch, and she grunted so loud I thought her throat wouldn’t bear the strain, arching her back to get closer to my finger.
I pulled it away quickly. “Ah ah ah, you naughty girl! Didn’t say you could be greedy!” and I sadistically tickled her feet again.
This went on for five minutes, and when I thought she had been sufficiently punished, I stopped and played with her crotch again. This time, she moaned loudly but didn’t move, aside from gyrating her hips slightly. Her breathing was getting very quick, and just when I thought she was about to go over, I stopped. Her back had arched and with the sudden lack of sensation she collapsed back onto the bed with a very frustrated sigh.
“Oh, please….” I saw tears forming in her eyes. She needed it bad, but I wasn’t going to give it to her. Instead, I looked at the clock, figured I had another half hour to go, and went back down to her feet. When her screaming laughter began again was when I started to count down a half hour.
Marcy laid in bed with her skirt still hiked up around her waist, her blouse on the floor and a huge wet spot between her legs, panting. I had untied her, and she immediately curled into a ball and put her own hand between her legs. I grabbed her by the wrist and scolded her. “You don’t cum unless I allow you, understood?” I told her. She nodded, shyly. Then she asked me to lay with her. I climbed into bed with her and she unhooked her bra, revealing her ample breasts, then she pulled me against her and rested her head on my shoulder. “Will you stay with me tonight?” she asked, in a very shy voice.
I thought about it. I had off the next day….so why not? “Of course.” And I kissed her forehead. She nodded off into a deep sleep not five minutes later. I laid awake for a while, lightly stroking her hair and occasionally running my hand up and down her still-nyloned legs. How I would have loved to have taken here that night…but that’s out of character. I pondered the next day…and wondered if she’s be able to stay home, as I dreamed up several different ways to restrain and tickle torture her…

Wow !!!

Great story man !
If that's true, it's definitely hot !!!
Very well written you lucky bastard !!! lol ;)
Don't be too long to write others like this one.

Yes, 'tis very true. I will give the next day's events when I type them all down...and there were ALOT.

Very erotic and well-written. Alas, I think the hero should get the girl in the end (or at least let her get herself!) ;)

story

riveting, moving, touching, AA gives that story four dame stars. something everyone should read raves aa of the tmf.

Oh man, thats a great story. I really needed a good one tonight. Thanks man, keep up the great work.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back