• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good Guy Marriage- of Bridal showers, bachelor parties, and tickling

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys continued to play well over the first half of the season. As the All Star Break approached, the division was well in their command. During the four day break, the team scattered, and Mitch took his love Naomi to Freeport in the Northern Bahamas for a well deserved vacation. It was what happened on this vacation that would change the fortunes of the Good Guys forever. While walking barefoot on a beach one night after a beautiful dinner, immersed in love, Mitch turned to Naomi and bent to one knee. "This is the most beautiful vacation, Iam so in love with you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and want you to have my children, will you please marry me, Naomi Nicole Watts?" Tears came to Naomi's eyes. "Oh my God sweetie, I love you more than words can say, but the team, our lives, we cant get married now, we are on top of the world" "Nai, fuck the stupid team and Jim Gardner, think of us, the last year and a half we've spent together, I want us to be together forever. I want to know it's legal and that you are my wife. Marry me, we will figure everything out" Tears rolled down Naomi's face: "I cant say no to you, I love you more than anyone I've ever known, yes, I'll marry you, yes, Mitch" With that, they shared a passionate kiss and went back to their hotel. When the break ended three days later, they returned to Paradise to open a two week homestand. Mandy Moore, being the imp that she was, went up to Naomi and said:"Did you have a nice trip?" with a giggle. "Mandy, he asked me to marry him ,and I said yes" Naomi whispered "Oh my god! You're getting married!" Mandy shrilled across the clubhouse. The word "Marriage" got Gardner's attention, he was across the clubhouse making out the starting lineup for that night's game against Atlanta. "Mitch, Naomi, in my office now!" He ordered. "What is this about getting married?" He demanded. "It's true, Jim, we were in Freeport over the break, and Mitch asked me, I love him, so we're doing it" Naomi said. 'Whoa, this is way outta hand, you two cant get married, a husband and wife playing on the same team, the domestic fights, what happens if you get pregnant?" "I'm not getting pregnant, Iam still your closer, and yes we can" Naomi said. He sighed: "I have got a good mind to fine both of you a week's pay, if this gets out we'll be the laughing stock" Mitch, who was normally respectful of authority, went off at Jim:"Fine me my whole years salary, you old coot, I'll get a job, Iam getting married to the woman I love, and I'm not gonna have some crabby old manager telling me how to live my life!" Mitch shouted. "That's it, Mitch, youre benched tonight, I dont care if we lose to Atlanta, I will not be spoken to that way!" Gardner shouted. "Fine!" Mitch shot back. Naomi tried to get Jim to change his mind, but couldnt, and the Good Guys played that night's game without Mitch, and dropped a 4-2 decision to the Braves and Greg Maddux. In the meantime, there was a bachelor party to plan, and bridal shower to prepare. As the Good Guys went through the homestand, Mitch returned to the lineup the next night, and they ended up dividing four games with Atlanta, and then taking two of three from both the Mets and Phillies. Before the homestand was over, on the following Saturday night, his teammates took Mitch to a club while Naomi had her bridal shower. There was of course heavy drinking and partying at the club, and the team had hired an exotic dancer for Mitch as part of the evening. The plan was to get the exotic dancer to a hotel room so Mitch could tickle the daylights out of her. At first he was apprehensive. "Nai wouldnt like that, I love her, and I dont want to piss her off" "She may be at a male strip club with an exotic male dancer, you believe the bridal shower, youre not gonna have sex with this girl" A male teammate said, egging Mitch on. "Okay, but I'm still not comfortable" "Think of it, who knows if this tickle team thing will continue for you, after Naomi and you get married, she may be the last woman you ever tickle. No matter if shes the most ticklish girl in the world you will miss it, I guarantee" His teammate said. "Okay" Mitch said, still not liking it totally. After the club, the team made their way up to one of the rooms, and the exotic dancer, a beautiful brunette named Joy, came into the room: "So, this is tickle team,and you are the bachelor getting married, well congrats, and your teammates made sure you will have great fun with me, oh and by the way, Iam VERY ticklish all over my body" With that, the guys asked the dancer to strip to her bra and panties, and then tied her hands and foot to the bed. Then, Mitch began the tickle on Joy's neck as she began to squirm around and squeal: Hehehehehehehehehe! Tickles! Next, mapping his way down Joy's perfect body, he tickled her under her arms and in her ribs and belly with his fingers as she writhed around some more: Hehehehehehehehehehe! That tickles! Moving down, he tickled Joy on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then moving down to the feet, Mitch picked up one of Joy's perfect feet and ran his fingers over her soles and under her toes. This made Joy hysterical! She flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes wildly as girlish squeals filled the room: Heehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Next, Mitch and another teammate took Joy's feet and gave her the instrument tickle on her feet, using fingers, feathers, and ice on her toes and soles as she squealed and tears came to her eyes. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I'm very ticklish! NO! NO! NO! HEhehehehehehehehehe! Then, after Mitch had his way, the guys untied Joy and paid her. "I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you'll be very happy" Joy said as she left. That night, Mitch went to bed, and although he had gotten admittedly aroused from tickling a beautiful exotic dancer, he still felt guilty about Naomi. Early the next morning, Mitch happened to be walking in the lobby when he ran into Naomi: "Hi, sweetie, did you have a good party?" Naomi said, greeting him with a kiss. Mitch felt a lump in his throat, he couldnt tell Naomi in public for fear she d go beserk. "Nai, we need to go to the room and talk" "Okay" They went upstairs. "Nai, I cant lie to you about what happened last night, I didnt have sex or cheat on you. Not exactly, well the guys got me an exotic dancer, and we tied her up and I tickled her" Naomi was taken back: "I see, well you didnt have sex behind my back, but considering our situation, I'm less than thrilled." "Nai, is it really cheating, think of it, since I've been dating you and slept with you, I tickle Mandy, Katie, everyone" "True, but this is tickle team, its our signature, and I guess if things continue as they are, you may still do that after we're married. I'm a bit upset about what you did last night, but I'm a mature and grown girl, and I love you too much to yell at you or be mad. Im not mad, it just feels weird. I just hope you didnt kiss her feet or suck on her toes like you do with me" Naomi said. "No, absolutely not. Right now, you are the only woman whos toes I want to suck" She giggled: "Okay" Then she continued:" Let's go eat breakfast and get to the stadium, or the old goat will fine us some more, let's try and put last night into perspective, and beat these Phillies today. Remember, when it's not us and the tickling and our relationship, the tickle team is always the thing" Naomi said. With that, they went to the ballpark, and beat Philadelphia on that beautiful Sunday afternoon, winning 7-4 in front of over 40,000 sundrenched at the stadium. Following the homestand, the Good Guys took to the road, and the ever continuing saga of that tickle team from Paradise Island.

The end.

Last edited:
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back