• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good Guy Playoff season. A stunning defeat-tears, and then a most joyous occasion

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys continued their fine regular season play. They were in command of the division through all of the rest of the season, and clinched early, which allowed Gardner to prepare his playoff rotation as he wanted it. Even better, due to the fact that they had finished with the best record, they would have home field advantage until the World Series. They finished with 102 regular season wins in 162 games, and opened the first round of the playoffs against Houston on a Tuesday afternoon in Paradise. They did fine in the first round, beating the Astros in 4 games. Their next playoff opponent was the Atlanta Braves, the year in and year out "Chokers" in the playoffs. Considering this, and the fact that they had the home field advantage, it was possible that in the end the Good Guys had taken the Braves too lightly, given Atlanta's post season failures and the Good Guy home field advantage. The "Advantage" was quickly erased in Game 1, when the Braves pitching stifled the Good Guys, 4 to 1. The next day, the Paradisers, in an almost must win situation to avoid going down 2-0, won 8 to 3 behind some signature Good Guy power. Following this, they went to Atlanta and dropped 2 out of 3. Winning Game 4, but losing Games 3 and 5. No matter, they had been here before down 3 Games to 2, then gone home and won Games 6 and 7. This year would be different. In Game 6 in Paradise, in front of 50,000 plus fans, Kate Hudson. the Game 6 starter, was driven from the mound in the 2nd inning as the Braves scored 5 runs. Although the bullpen came in and allowed nothing the rest of the way, 5 runs was enough for the Braves, who had enough pitching to stifle the Good Guys themselves, 5 to 3, and win the National League Championship to advance to the World Series against the Yankees. The team was stunned, watching the Braves celebrate on THEIR field, which had never happened before. After the final out was made, some of their fans stood and gave an appreciative round of applause for a fine regular season, while others expressed grave disappointment, and showered them with a smattering of boos. The team was stunned, they had assumed going home would be a sure road to victory, but it was not to be. They gave almost comatose postgame interviews as they tried to figure out themselves what had happened. Then, after the clubhouse doors were closed, there were tears, with Watts, Moore and Hudson all breaking down from misery at the horrid frustrating loss. "I think we took Atlanta too lightly, we were so focused on their playoff fuck ups and our rematch with the Yankees that we just assumed they would roll over. They are still a fine baseball team" Gardner said to his team quietly. There was a wedding in the Good Guys future, the wedding of Watts and Mitch. That however was not for 3 weeks into early November, as again they had planned things in anticipation of having to play the World Series, and now it was not to be. That night, a few teammates went out to dinner, and there was deathly silence. Then, when they got to their house, more silence, as Mitch just sat there staring into space, and Watts leaned on his shoulder crying her eyes out. "I wanted it to be perfect. A championship, then our marriage. This is so bitter!" She sobbed. "We have to let this sink in, and then go on with our lives. The Braves know how we feel, they have screwed things up in the playoffs plenty of times too."
Gradually, things got better. The wedding of Watts and Mitch was held on the first Saturday night in November. All the team was there, with Mandy as Maid of honor and Mitch's best friend Russell, the 2nd baseman on the team, as best man. Gardner, and the bride and groom's parents stood proudly as they said their vows to love honor and cherish. During the wedding party, Naomi's mother came up to them at the table where Naomi was sitting with Mandy, Gardner, and some of the team and said: "Naomi, what is this I keep hearing rumors about tickle team? Is this true, this team really tickles each other?" Mandy couldnt resist bursting out with a giggle as Naomi fumbled for an answer. "Ah, yes Mom, it's nothing sexual, just sorta our signature to let loose" "Are you still going to engage in this now that you're married?" Naomi thought a minute: "Gee, I hadnt thought of that. I really dont know to be honest" "No more tickles, oh come on Nai" Mandy teased, poking Naomi in the ribs. That night, after the wedding, a beautiful one with over 100 guests, was over, the Bride and Groom and the immediate wedding party retired to a suite to toast the occasion. Mandy kicked off her shoes and derisively showed Mitch her pretty bare feet: "You're a married man now, Mr Right Fielder. You cant ever tickle these feet again unless Nai says so. The only feet you can tickle from now on are THOSE feet." She said tauntingly with a giggle, pointing at Naomi's bare feet. "Yah, Mandy, but I'm not spoken for, so I can" Mitch's best friend the second baseman said. With that, the dark haired second baseman wrestled Moore to the ground, and began the tickle on her feet as she thrashed, she wasnt tied and this was impromptu, not planned, so Mandy was kicking her horribly ticklish bare feet and on the floor, screaming in hysterics: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehee! "Are you gonna be good, and stop being a tauntish imp?" The second baseman asked the ticklish Mandy: YES! YES! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe "Are you ticklish, Mandy? Say yes and give up or I continue" He said, continuing the tickle on her bare feet. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! YES! I'm very ticklish! Heheheehehehehehehehheehe! I give up! Hehehehehehehehehe! With that, he stopped and helped the panting Mandy to her feet. She was panting and out of breath. "There, just practicing for next year" The 2nd baseman said with a grin. "Putz!" My makeup is all smudged now. "Hey, Mitch, even though we wont be there to see it, make sure you give Nai a good tickle for us on the wedding night, we'll be there in spirit" The 2nd baseman said. "Oh you can count on it, Nai here is my forever lee now" Mitch said, playfully poking his new wife in the ribs. "Nai, you never did say if you want tickle team to continue, now that youre a married lady" Mandy said. "Well, it's not totally up to me. This is tickle team, and there are 24 others except for me, so it's not my decision. I trust my husband, and I hope he trusts me. I dont think both of us being part of tickle team and playfully tickling friends with what is a signature to our team will hurt our marriage. We just have to trust it wont go any further than that" Naomi said. "Okay, then, tickle team next year too!" Everyone chanted. Yes, even though Mitch and Naomi were now married, they knew that come next spring training, there would be more tickle games, tickle antics, and tickle stories from that team of ladies and gentlemen called the Good Guys Of Paradise Island.

The end

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back