• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy in an Elevator - F/M

JPie1

Verified
Fantasy in an elevator -

There you are, wow gorgeous, handsome and amazingly dressed. Your hair a nice touch of salt and pepper, the turtleneck drapped around your shoulders, molded to your chest muscles. What would your body be like under my touch, would you shiver, would you laugh, would you be ticklish? My mind wandered every time I saw you. We pass like to ships in the sea, on our way to work, in the elevator. Do you see my glaze, can you feel my mind racing, could you feel my fingers tickling their way up and down into every nook and cranny of your body when I dream of you? Would I ever get a chance to realize this dream this fantasy? Feeling the heat of your body as we enter the elevator together, today only the 2 of us. My mind a million thoughts as I look up and down your back, nice rear view, what happened, the elevator jerks, stops. Wow we are stuck together as the elevator comes to a halt. You look around, press the alarm button but that must be out of order too, it maybe a while before anyone comes, comes looking for us. I watch you as you look up and notice a piece of rope hanging from the ceiling, looking for a way out, you reach up try to grab onto the rope, your shirt comes out of your pants just a touch giving me a peak at your hard stomach. Can I help you I ask, try to hold me steady so I can get the rope. My hand slides around his sides as I try to hold him steady, a nail just happens to graze the skin, I feel a twitch and hear a quick gasp. Shifting my grasp to get a better hold again a nail grazes, another twitch another gasp. As he grabs the rope it gets caught in his watch. Being tall I am able to grab this rope and effectively bind your wrists together, the look of shock on your face, priceless. Your arms now held high above your head from the rope in the ceiling, your body stretched taut it calls my fingers. The shirt now slids easily up your body and over your head where I place it around the wrists in a knot. Shimming on my way down with a flutter of my hands chuckles of laughter escape your sweet lips. Whats going through your mind? Do you like this? An attack of an unusual nature for you, in the hollows of your pits I explore the spots of glory, energized by the very sound of laughter, quite different from the elevator music we hear everyday. Those ribs they whisper tickle me tickle me, I oblige, seeking out every delicious curve. Streams of laughter start anew. That hard stomach, can I soften it just a bit, I bet I can, bending I taste the innie of this hard stomach as I go to work softning, touching, tickling. Bending to lift your foot, your heading shaking no, what could it be, is this a most ticklish spot for you, your eyes pleading, hoping, shoes removed, the touch of my nails, a laugh pitch so high I can't believe it came out of you. My groomed you are, toes perfect to taste, soles igniting my touch, how long could this last, divine torture, but my you are enjoying this afterall. Would we always be two ships passing? We are not strangers anymore, now we share an intimate secret. We hear a voice calling, are you ok down there? He looks not making a sound, yes, we are just fine, how long will it be? Could be a couple of hours as we are waiting on parts. Smiling I glaze him up and down his eyes following my path. The fantasy comes alive.

What a fine fantasy, JPie! I wish I met women like you in the elevator. :D

Although I'd rather be the one in the elevator, I wouldn't mind being the guard watching on the security camera.

Note to self:

...Make sure to get stuck in elevator with JPie sometime very soon...

~ toyou

thank you all for the kind words. I see I am getting a pretty good response to the f/m stories, I will have to think of some more themes!

Nuts, been sitting staring at an empty reply box for ten minutes trying to come up with some eloquent feedback and have failed miserably, so...

Wow, just, that's, wow, yeah. You are aware you're responsible for an imminent water shortage in this part of the UK owing to the massive increase in cold showers required every time you post, right?

Just for the record, and after a lot of thought (and of course many readings to make sure this is accurate ;) ) what always amazes me is that you manage to write in ten words what most of us would take a page to do, and the quality is at such a consistently high level, breathtaking lass.

Just a thought on the themes bit, and I've got no idea if it would work or not, how about reversing some of the more common ticklish themes? Umm, as a real poor example, guy goes into bar in usual stalking fashion, picks up the single woman that's usually written into stories with everything bar the word 'victim' in flashing letters over her head, takes her home, goes to do the handcuff thing, turns round to make the move and feels steel bracelets closing over his own wrists. Lord, that really was a bad example, sorry, guess I'm more tired than I thought.

Thank you BOF coming from an excellent writer such as yourself I am flattered. Funny, english and writing have never been my strong suit in school...actually there were times I thought I could never write a word as I thought my grammer was poor. I definitely need to come up with some more ideas for future stories. I seem to have a burst of inspired writings after I have engaged in some awesome play.

JPie

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back