• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A quiet winter, back to work, and then, perhaps, a stunning change?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a relatively quiet winter after their loss to the Braves, who did, as it turned out, lose to the Yankees in 6 games in that year's World Series. Mitch and Naomi spent that winter in love and traveled some to see their families in the US, as they didnt get to see them much based in Nassau during the season. When Spring came, the team was optimistic about a turnaround, having acquired pitchers Britney Spears and Alicia Silverstone for their staff for the next season. After a good spring in Freeport, the team returned to Paradise for opening day against Montreal, and, in front of 50,000, got the season off to a fine start with a 6-2 win that included the usual timely hitting, homerun power, and solid pitching that the team came to expect. As the season got underway, a dark cloud hung over the Paradise Islanders. A few weeks before, during spring training, in spite of being very careful and using birth control to prevent children due to their baseball commitments, a condom broke while Mitch and Naomi were making love, and as it turned out, she was late with her "period" that month. Although still pitching, Naomi was set by panic because she knew she couldnt pitch if she was pregnant. She quietly told Mitch, who tried not to make too much out of it,until they knew for sure. All Naomi did know is that she wasnt feeling well. During one week, she begged out of a couple of games, telling Gardner she had the flu. Finally, she went to her personal doctor for tests, and wanted to be honest with her manager. One night when she arrived at the ballpark for a game against the Braves, she went into Gardner's office and tried to level with him. "Jim, a few weeks ago, during spring training, there was an accident, a condom broke, and well I'm late, and I might be pregnant." Gardner was stunned: "I dont know what to say, if you are, you cant pitch while you're pregnant. The contract says no pregnancies during the season unless you take a leave of absence before. If you are pregnant, you're out for the year, and I have to suspend you, Naomi, and you wont be paid"
She was silent: "This is awful. I'm having the tests, and I have to wait until Monday for the results. I cant pitch this weekend until I know. Tell Mandy to close games for me until we know" Naomi said. "Yes, I will" That weekend, Naomi went nuts, she kept cleaning up the house, until she knew, and although she detested heights, Mitch awoke that Saturday morning to find her on a ladder in bare feet , organizing closets:" You get down from there, I dont want you to fall, especially if youre pregnant" "I'm worried, I want to pitch" Naomi said. "I know" "I mean, I want kids, just not now, in a couple of years" "I know Nai"
In the meantime, the team welcomed new free agent pitchers
Alicia Silverstone and Britney Spears, and had yet to give them their tickle initiation to the team. That changed after a Saturday night game against the Cubs. Having beaten Chicago 5 to 3 that night despite two homeruns from Slammin Sammy Sosa, due to some great relief by Moore, subbing for Naomi. The Good Guys convened their usual Saturday night gambling party that they had on Saturdays when they were home. Britney and Alicia got high with alcohol, and went back to one of the rooms the team kept. The male teammates kept poking both pitchers in the ribs, getting squeals from both of them. Then, they voluntarially did a striptease, and both ended up on a king size bed. Where, of course, they were tied and set up for the team tickle initiation. Alicia and Brit were both out of it, but when they were lying on the bed they realized what was happening and Alicia said: "Oh shit, the tickle initiation. I guess it's time to be tortured" With that, a male teammate began the tickle on Alicia's neck as she began to writhe around: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, moving down, the ler tickled the attractive Alicia on her ribs and underarms as more thrashing occurred: Heheheheheheheheheheheh! NO! NO! Going down, he poked Alicia behind her knees, which caused her to jump. Then, he got to Alicia's pretty bare feet. He tickled Alicia on the soles of her soft bare feet as she squealed, flexing, pointing and wiggling her toes, as she filled the room with hysterical girlish squeals: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! I'm very ticklish! NO! NO!NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Then came the instrument tickle, as the male ler pulled out feathers and electric toothbrush. This drove Alicia beserk. She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes frantically, as she begged for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I give up! NO! NO! NO! PLEASE NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Then, he picked up Alicia's bare foot and began to suck her toes. Alicia jerked her feet in his mouth as she squealed some more.
Next, another male teammate moved to the trying to wake up Britney. He began the tickle on Britney's neck as she became fully alert and squirmed around: Heheheheheehehehehehe! NO! Then, Brit's ler moved down, tickling the pretty new pitcher on her underarms and in her ribs as she bucked some more: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO!
Next, he moved down Britney's pretty body, tickling her in her sides and inner thighs as she continued to writhe around: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! That tickles! NO! Then, he got to the soles of Britney's fine looking bare feet. He first tickled Britney's feet on her soles and under her toes as she began to wiggle her toes frantically and become hysterical with laughter: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Predictably, after this, came the instruments. As the male teammates used feathers, electric toothbrushes, and ice on Britney's soles and under her toes. This made Britney beserk. She squealed with giggly girlish laughter, and flexed, pointed and wiggled her pretty toes as tears came to her eyes. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! No! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehe! After the tickle initiation, they untied their panting lees and left them on the bed. "If I didnt have so many friends here and want to play on this team, I couldnt take this. This tickling thing all the time can drive you nuts!" Britney said with her southern drawl. "I'm glad to see I have competition that is almost as ticklish as me" Mandy Moore said with a giggle.
In the meantime, what would be the future of the Good Guys? Was Naomi pregnant? Would she be suspended? How would Mitch and the team be affected? Stay tuned for the continuing saga of our favorite "Tickle team from Paradise Island"

The end.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back