• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor Part 2, An Introduction To Get Your minds set

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
Intro Read By Host(Colleen From the Original Survivor):16 young beautiful women, have been randomly selected to be stranded on two different beaches in the state of Hawaii. All these girls have one thing in common. They're all very very ticklish. These 16 beauties will be divided up into 2 teams. These teams will work together to try and earn Items to tickle opponents on the opposing team. Ultimately though is everyone for themselves. As 3 days go by, the losing team will vote off their team who they think to be the most ticklish girl that is causeing their team to lose. If she's proven the most ticklish Girl, she will indeed have to leave the island. But if she's proven not to be the most ticklish girl, then she will get the choice to vote off in her team anyone who she wants too. The objective is clear, be known as The Ticklish Survivor, For the Ticklish Survivor then will have one Final Luxury. Tickling Each and every woman on the island for as long as they want,with whatever they want,and whereever they want.

NICE START!

Hey LT (nice title huh......) I really like the concept here. This is gonna be quite a series. My hope is that you won't succumb to the pressure of delivering an episode everyday. This should be a well thought out story and to do that you will need time. I'm hoping one espisode a week. The bottom line is you've got something here that could be really great, dare I say on the level of what Max writes. I can't wait.................Heidi's in right :D

how about shania twain as one of the contestens, she is alwas showing of her underarms
slugo

Hey Slugo, sorry buddy I already have the 16 contestants selected, if you though Slugo or anyone else for that matter have any suggestions for the challenges I'm willing to listen, anyway my original idea was as you said Giantfan to write a story actually each week, I had planned to make it out like the Survivor on TV ya know, an episode each week, I've already begun writing the first one and as I said I'll take some suggestions for the challenges,
if anyone has any ideas write them here or feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Thanks

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back