• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talk Tickle Penpals ,I'm female Lee,ler

tickleshotel

Verified
Hi everyone :D I am 38 year old female
Ticklee,Ler and I am looking to talk
tickling with any male lee,ler that loves to
tickle feet :happyfloa .My email is
[email protected] and my Yahoo Im
is ticklishcutie38. Hope to hear from you
soon .Oh and my first name is Laurie

another happy ler,lee

Greetings. I am a male ler, lee, 49 years, who would also like to correspond on the joys of tickling. Always love meeting like minded folks. I can be reached at [email protected]

re:pen pals

would love to talk about feet tickling how ticklish are your feet 1 to 10? we can talk in chatroom here or u can email me let me know then i will give u my email address i dont have cam but do u think u can send pic of yourself so i can see how ticklish your feet are? thanks

laurie, are you on the run from the law or something??...LOL...isnt this like the third place youve lived in the past year??...just curious...are you guys migrant workers?...LOL.

Dtrell :),

No not running from the law, or anything like that...just been having some family problems and finally things are looking up ;).Hubby and I both have jobs ,we have our own place now,and we are settled here in Tempe,AZ..

Hello everyone !,This is a note saying Thank you to everyone who has responded to my post here on the TMF and writing me directly :).I luv all of you !:D . For those that are just seeing this post for the first time,if you would like to write me,feel free :)Laurie

yes th, welcome back. btw, ive always been curious about your name...did you use to own a tickling hotel??? LOLOL

dtrell said:
yes th, welcome back. btw, ive always been curious about your name...did you use to own a tickling hotel??? LOLOL

Dtrell,

I used to have a personal website of mine named Tickleshotel ,not to be confused with Hoteltickle website that someone here named Daddy runs..

cool....and im glad that you are ok and everything is going well now...i had been wondering where you had been.

dtrell,

Thank you for the concern,I really appreciate it :). Yes things are going great for hubby and I here in our new place in Tempe,Az .Don't have as much time as before to be online since I am working but I do check my email when I'm home,and check into the TMF to see what is happening.
How are you doing? eveything ok with you?.

could be better, could be a lot worse, so overall id say slightly above average. thanks for asking.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back