• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good Guy Charity tickling booth

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The season continued to go smoothly for the Good Guys. As May approached, the team had a few problems with rain delays and rain outs due to the frequent showers that occurred in Nassau at that time of year. One night, during a rain delay that would eventually rain out that evening's game, the team was discussing ideas for a charity fundraiser that they planned to hold that month during one of the homestands. "What about a tickle booth. We can have ourselves in it, get some other famous people, and charge like 5 bucks to let em tickle us for a period of time, or let them choose if they want to be the lee or ler?" Mandy Moore said. "They'd have to sign a form saying they consent and wouldnt press harrassment charges, all lees and lers would need to be over 18, due to the adult consent thing, and the fact that we dont want to look like pedophiles tickling minors, or letting any tickle us. Also, with the closeness we have, it would be weird tickling anyone or being tickled by anyone other than ourselves" Hudson pointed out. "Hey, it's for charity, and we are tickle team, so let's use it to our advantage" Mandy said. "I dont like anyone besides the teammates tickling my husband or me or being tickled by him, but wouldnt I be cruel if I didnt do it in the interest of charity" Naomi said. "Yeah, and I'd tell all the fans just where to get you, my love" Mitch said, giving Naomi a playful poke in the ribs. "You give up too much, my dear, the sofa will be your bed for a long time" Naomi said with a sly look in her eye. To which all said "OOOOOH- Nai's gonna hold her sexual favors from you, you better be careful" "That's okay, I know how to get her to give me back her sexual favors" Mitch replied.
Anyhow, the team ran the idea by Gardner and management, who approved. A couple of weeks later, beginning a ten day homestand against the California teams, the Good Guys opened the tickling booth 3 hours before the scheduled 735pm start with the Giants that night to allow two hours for tickling and an hour to dress and batting practice. The line at the booth was the largest one of all the charity booths, some of which were manned by team spouses or significant others to allow the team to work the tickle booth.
For 5 dollars the fan could pick to be ler or lee and which player he or she wanted to tickle or have tickle them. The most popular players to be tickled were Mandy and Naomi. When many tickled Naomi, Mitch quipped: "If you want to pay her bills, you can have her" One of the fans who wanted to be tickled was a buxom 25 year old blonde visiting from California. Naturally, the guys salivated waiting in line to see who she wanted as her tickler. "I want Mitch, because he is the biggest homerun hitter on this team" Naomi had a not thrilled look in her eyes, but knew she had to let Mitch go through with it, because it was for charity. They tied the bikini clad blonde hands and feet to the bed in the booth after she signed the form: "Okay, all you have to do is say RED for me to stop. Ah how ticklish are you?" Mitch asked. "Extremely" Replied the beautiful blonde. "Okay, I'm going to give you the full body tickle" Mitch said. With that, Mitch began the tickle on her neck with fingers as she began to writhe around: Hehehehehehehehehehe! That tickles! Next, the expert ticker right fielder tickled the blonde beauty on her underarms and sides as more writhing and squealing commenced: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! That That tickles! After that, Mitch moved down, tickling the blonde on her inner thighs as her knees bucked. Hehehehehehehe! Then, to the soles of the blonde's bare feet. "Can I use tickle instruments on you?" He asked. "Whatever you want" With that, Mitch first tickled the gorgeous blonde on her feet with his fingers: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! No! That really tickles! Then it was time for the full treatment. Mitch reached into the "bag of tickle tricks and first feathered the blonde beauty on her soles and toes, causing her to scrunch her toes up hard. The killer was the electric toothbrush, as Mitch used it on her soles and inbetween her toes as the blonde went beserk and pled for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!I give up! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! When they were done, she was out of breath:"You're a good tickler. I bet your wife must love how you tickle" "I do okay, she loves me for many other reasons too" He said, looking over at Naomi who was smiling. "Please hit a homerun for me tonight" The fan said. "Okay, I'll try my best"
The Good Guys had been very fired up by the tickling booth, as they saw many clients, both lee and ler, and raised a lot of money for charity that night. The booth would continue throughout the ten game homestand. The booth must have really gotten Mitch fired up, as the Good Guys went out that night, and beat the Giants 9 to 2 as Mitch hit two homeruns in front of a crowd of 35,000 that evening. The booth had been a good idea, a financial success, and another way for the Good Guys to explore their secret fetish. The next job would be to see who they could recruit as outside lee and ler stars who might want to participate in the tickling booth charity fundraiser, and in the story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The end.

nice

good story hunny, i read it to alex he liked it as well, hehe we are on the phone.:D

Thank you. Both yours and AW's comments are much appreciated. As you know, Iam obsessed with baseball, so I love writing this stuff. I also thought it kind of cool to write about a fantasy league team in the Bahamas, where they dont even play baseball, and about actor and actress players, instead of real players. No one had been responding to these stories, making me wonder if they werent good or something, but I just love writing about baseball, so I continue. Yours and AW's positive comments are a motivation for me to write more, so I think I will. Thanks again.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back