• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

for ChrisHeaven: your requested story

primetime

Verified
hey Chrisheaven, i wrote this story with your "ingredients". hope you and everyone reading it enjoys it!!! feedback is always welcomed.

Kelly was in her room, dancing to the music blaring loudly on her CD player. Kelly was an attractive young woman. she was barely 21 years old, had a nice slim figure, with long black hair that went all the way down to her waist. her soft brown eyes were mesmerizing to others who gazed into them, and she definitely had a lot of admirers, men AND women. she was wearing a short skirt and a shirt blouse, which exposed her soft, smooth belly. she also wore short heels that helped showed off her firm calves. she heard a knock at the door and turned down the music and answered it. she opened the door and her friend, Melissa, was standing there.

Melissa herself was a strikingly beautiful woman. she was a year older than Kelly, at age 22, but have known each other for years during their time at college. Melissa had a nice slim figure, but what the guys noticed about her the most besides her beautiful medium length brown hair, and nice toned body was her big breasts. they were not extremely huge, but enough to get a lot of looks. this would make her a bit uncomfortable as Melissa was more of the shy type. she didnt like people staring at her and sometimes, when a guy approached her, she would blush and become extremely shy. Kelly had to force her to talk sometimes, and the two would always laugh about it later.

"What's up Melissa?" Kelly asked.

"Nothing much, just seeing what you're up to." Melissa replied as she walked into the room.

Kelly watched her friend walk in and looked at what she was wearing. Melissa had a skirt on, with a blouse that on the sleeves, they were neatly folded at the elbows. she had on white socks with white canvas shoes. Kelly always thought Melissa dressed too conservatively and wanted to see if there was a "freak" just waiting inside.

"want to come with me to the theater?" Melissa asked.

"why?" Kelly replied.

"I have to pick up my script for my next play." Melissa told her. she was a theater major and hoped to become a huge actress one day.

"Sure, let's go." Kelly said with a smile and the two left.

as they were walking across campus, Kelly decided to get a soda at the student store and Melissa waited for her. Melissa watched as Kelly was in the store, picking up her favorite soda, Sprite, and noticed that Kelly was talking to a friend. Melissa's eyes could see that it was a friendly conversation, but her heart fluttered as she saw what Kelly did next. she saw Kelly poking her friend in the ribs, and the girl was laughing and playfully slapping Kelly's hands. Melissa felt nervous as she was usually tickled by Kelly. Kelly would constantly poke her in the ribs, and she begged her not to do that. Melissa was very ticklish, and was happy when Kelly wouldnt tickle her too long. but there was this one time........

*flashback*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! KELLY STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Melissa cackled away.

Kelly was straddled on top of Melissa's waist and was tickling her in her belly and under her arms. Kelly loved tickling other girls. she loved hearing their delightful laughter. she was going to tickle Melissa good.

"is someone ticklish?? i think she is!!! tickle tickle little Melissa!!" Kelly taunted while her fingers probed under Melissa'a armpits.

"PPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHE KELLY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA"

then Kelly began to tickle under Melissa's breasts, and she loved how big Melissa's eyes grew wide open. Kelly then began to unbutton the blouse Melissa wore and opened it up. she saw Melissa's big breasts jiggling in their bra and decided she was going to tickle them good. she unfastened the front clip of the bra and had Melissa's breasts exposed. she teased and tickled the nipples and Melissa laid there, laughing and somewhat embarrassed..............

*end flashback*

Melissa shuddered as she remembered that day. she was never tickled that badly ever again, but she never forgot that day. she wished she could pay Kelly back for that, but never had the chance. plus, she didnt know if she could actually get herself to behave that way.

Kelly came out of the store and saw Melissa staring into space. Kelly snapped her fingers. "Hello?!!! Melissa!!! come back to Earth!!"

Melissa shook her head. "sorry! i was just thinking about something."

"what?" Kelly asked.

"nothing. it wasnt important....." Melissa said while blushing.

"oh, okay. let's go." Kelly noticed that Melissa was blushing and was quite curious as to what she was thinking.

the two girls made their way to the theater, and Kelly followed Melissa into a backstage room. she looked around the room as Melisa went into a locker and was rummaging through it.

"good, it's still here!! alright, let's go!" Melissa said with excitement.

the two began to walk through the backstage and came upon some props. it looked like a Pilgrim era setting. Kelly was quite fascinated.

"hey, what's all this stuff?" she asked.

"oh, these are props of an upcoming play, the Scarlet letter." Melissa replied.

"that is so cool!!!" Kelly exclaimed.

"okay, okay, c'mon let's go. we shouldnt be back here anyway." Melissa tried telling Kelly, but Kelly was already walking around.

Kelly's eyes lit up when she came across a pillory and a set of stocks. "now these are REALLY COOL!!!"

"why?" Melissa asked.

"BECAUSE!!! i mean, you can trap someone in one of these babies and talk about punishment. you're sitting in the stocks and people walk by and laugh at you. that would be so humiliating. it is better than jail!" Kelly said with such enthusiasm.

"you're wierd!!" Melissa said.

Kelly was really excited about these props. she couldnt tell anyone, but she was into bondage. she always imagined herself tied up and having some young, handsome, well endowed man doing whatever he wanted to her body. lust began to fill up in her body. she just had to try it. "hey Melissa, put me in the stocks."

"what? are you crazy?" Melissa replied.

"please? c'mon, i just want to see what it is like in the stocks. just for a few seconds okay." Kelly begged.

"well, okay." Melissa said reluctantly. she couldnt understand Kelly's excitement about some old theater props.

Kelly sat down at the stocks and placed her ankles in the holes and raised her arms. Melissa closed the stocks, and locked them, trapping Kelly's feet. she then cuffed Melissa's wrists to a hook on the wall. the stocks seemed they were built for a man, so Kelly wasnt completely sitting on the stocks, her butt was raised a few inches of the seat. she didnt mind. to her, she was in heaven.

"this is so f***ing cool!!" Kelly shouted.

Melissa laughed to herself. "oh really?"

"hell yeah. i can see people walking by now, laughing at me, taunting me. just humiliating me." Kelly said with lust forming in her eyes.

"girl, you are a FREAK arent you?" Melissa joked.

"do you have a camera?" Kelly asked.

"no." Melissa replied back.

"damn!!!" Kelly shouted.

Melissa was in complete amazement. Kelly was so excited about being in stocks. she then stared at Kelly's somewhat outstretched belly. then an idea hit her. she remembered her flashback and this was a perfect opportunity for her own revenge. she always wanted to get Kelly back. now she was trapped and helpless. since Kelly like being in this trap, she might as well make it worthwhile.

"Melissa? why are you staring at me like that?" Kelly asked as she saw Melissa slowly walk up to her.

"sooooooo.....you like being trapped huh? dont you just feel so helpless..." Melissa cooed.

"yeah, i do. Melissa, why are you staring at me like that?" Kelly said with nervousness in her voice.

"i know you feel so trapped. so helpless....so.....vulnerable..." Melissa whispered as she made her way to Kelly's feet. ".... what would you do if i were to take off your shoes?"

"Melissa, dont play!!" Kelly said.

Melissa easily plucked off Kelly's heels and stared at her flexing, creamy soled feet. "you know Kelly, you are always tickling people. how about if someone were to tickle you?"

"MELISSA DONT!!! NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Kelly roared.

Melissa began to furiously raked her nails along the soft, tender bottoms of Kelly's feet. she saw Kelly's toes go wild and tickled underneath them. she saw Kelly's body thrashing in the stocks and enjoyed this moment. she wanted to teach Kelly a lesson she would never forget. she continued to tickle torture Kelly's feet for at least 5 minutes and she finally stopped. Kelly tried catching her breath.

"hehehehehe......that tickled.....hehehehehehehehehehe"

"i see you tickling other girls and now it is time to see just how ticklish you are!" Melissa threatened.

"NO!!!! why??!!!!" Kelly shouted.

"dont act suprised. you KNOW you like being tied up and tickled. i'm gonna make you admit it!!" Melissa said as she slowly walked towards Kelly's upperbody.

Kelly closed her eyes in wild anticipation. she loved being tied up and didnt mind being tickled, but she knew this was going to be a lot more than just a playful tickle. her mind raced with delirium as she felt Melissa's fingers tickle under her smooth shaven armpits. her body began to buck and thrash about as her armpits were tickled even harder.

"KOOTHCIE KOOTHCIE KOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'M TICKLING YOU!!!" Melissa taunted as she continued to tickle the smooth armpits. Melissa was beginning to enjoy herself as she saw Kelly's body wracked with ticklish torture. she was finally in control and she was starting to really love it. her nails skittered across the armpits, but she wanted to do more. she then began to take off Kelly's blouse.

"heheheheheheheheheheheheh what are you hehehehehehehehehe doing?" Kelly asked.

Melissa didnt say a word. she managed to remove Kelly's blouse, leaving her in her bra. she then unfastened the clasp in the back and removed the bra. Kelly had a shocked look on her face. she couldnt believe her "shy" friend was actually exposing her like this.

"Melissa!!!! what are you doing?" Kelly shouted.

"all i can say is.....payback is a BITCH!!!" Melissa shouted.

Kelly's eyes grew as big as saucers. it finally hit her. she remembered what she did to Melissa a while back and now it was her turn. never in her wildest dreams did she think Melissa would get her back. "look!!! i'm sorry!!! i was just playing around!!"

"and now i will be playing around.....with your body!!" Melissa threatened.

Kelly once again screamed in laughter as Melissa's fingers tickled her ribcage. she felt Melissa's fingers probe and dig deep into each and every part of her ribs. her body continued to buck and tried to evade the tickling fingers. but she was trapped. Melissa then began to lightly drag her nails across the belly and Kelly lost it. Melissa noticed that Kelly screamed even louder, so this must be her most ticklish spot. she dug her finger into Kelly's belly button and Kelly's face turned red from the laughter. her eyes were closed shut and her mouth was open with delirious laughter pouring out. Melissa then stroked her nails right on the skin above the navel and Kelly completely lost it.

"OH MY GAWD!!!! NOT THERE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Melissa found gold!! this had to be Kelly's most ticklish spot. she really went after it. she poked, teased, and tormented that spot. Kelly's body began to glisten with sweat as she was being tickled tortured. in her mind, Kelly wanted the torment to stop. but there another part of her mind that wanted to keep it going. she was actually beginning to get turned on by this tickling. her fantasy to some degree was becoming true. she always wanted to be tied down and have her body teased, but she never thought Melissa would be the one to do it. the fact that she was being tortured without her expecting it and by someone she thought would never do such a thing was making her even more horny. she felt Melissa's fingers torment her tickle spot for a long long time. she even felt her nipples get hard from the excitement.

Melissa loved hearing her laugh. she was in control and she was going to payback Kelly for tormenting her. Melissa was surprised at herself for doing something like that. but, then again, this was a secret fanstasy of hers to. since she was shy, she always wondered what it would be like to be in control. she was deathly ticklish, but she always wondered what it would be like to tickle torture someone, especially a woman. she used to watch Kelly tickle all these other girls, but never thought she would ever do it. now she had her chance. she looked up and saw Kelly's nipples get really hard. now, lust was forming in Melissa's mind and loins. she then began to place her fingers on Kelly's nipples.

"ooooooooooh!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!" Kelly moaned.

Melissa had a smile when she heard this. she then began to tickle the nubbins and Kelly began to laugh and moan over again. she played and teased Kelly's breasts and nipples and both women were caught up in ecstacy. Melissa then began to lick the nipples and Kelly's body responded. soon, both women were moaning and the tickling continued. while she licked the nipples, Melissa's fingers tickled under Kelly's breasts and Kelly was in between happiness and torment. Melissa then began to lightly kiss down Kelly's body. she kissed the nipples, then under the breasts, down her belly, then licked right above the navel and Kelly's body formed goosebumps. she kissed the belly button, then kissed right above the waistline of Kelly's skirt.

"let's see if your ticklish down there......" Melissa whispered lustfully.

Kelly moaned when she heard this. she lost track of where she was. she just wanted to release this lustful tension. she felt Melissa unbutton her skirt, then pulled it down. a wet spot was forming on her panties and Melissa pulled those down as well, exposing Kelly's womanhood. Melissa stared at the black curls and began to lightly drag her fingers in the pubic hair.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.....mmmmmmm...ehehehehehehehehe"

Melissa stared at the wet mound and continued her tickling on Kelly's hot, wet, and oh so sensitive pussy. lust took over and Melissa began to use her tongue and began to lick Kelly's mound and Kelly threw her head back in complete ecstacy. she felt Melissa's warm tongue licking her most sensitive spot. she felt the tongue lick her vagina lips, then go to her clit. the throes or orgams built up and as Melissa continued to tease her clit. Kelly felt the pressure building up, then as the tongue tasted her one more lingering time, Kelly's body shuddered with a mind blowing orgasm and her love juices flowed freely. Melissa continued to lick the mound and was in bliss herself. she then began to use her fingers and tickled Kelly's navel again. Kelly shouted with laughter as her body was a lot more sensitive now. Melissa wanted to teach her lesson she would never forget. Melissa continued to tickle Kelly's body for 10 more minutes, then she stopped. she realized Kelly was completely exhausted. she then began to unfastened her friend from the stocks and dragged her limp body over to the open floor. Kelly opened her eyes and stared at Melissa.

"that was so f***ing cool......" Kelly moaned.

"i told you payback was a bitch...." Melissa told her.

"really?.....well then i guess i am going to have to do something to you to get you to pay me back then......" Kelly laughed.

Melissa laughed and helped her friend get dressed. both women knew that there was going to be more fun in the future!!!

so chrisheaven, how was that? anyone else have any comments? thanks for reading.

:devil:
Thanks so much for writing this story- it was just PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

Please will you do more if you have time?

*sniff sniff*

i smell a sequel!!!

sumthin good is a cookin'

thanks for the wonderful feedback!! i'm glad you like it chrisheaven and all the others. if anyone else have a request, let me know on this forum on by private message.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back