• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inside the Tic-Fic: “Ariel” - my first post!

Morning Angel

TMF Expert
Hi everyone,
This is my first attempt at writing tickle fiction (not to mention my first post on the TMF!), and I'd love to hear any comments you guys have on it.
Morning Angel :angel:

Inside the Tic-Fic: “Ariel” – Tickling Metafiction

Note: The idea of a person becoming so absorbed in a story that she actually takes on the position of one of its characters has appealed to me for some time, and when I read “Ariel” I thought that it lent itself well to this idea. Thanks to Dave2112 for the go-ahead.

I sat at my computer and entered the TMF website. I began to peruse my favourite section – the Stories. For months now I have absorbed myself in the stories posted by members, be they tales of real-life tickling or fiction. Reading these stories, my fascination with tickling comes alive, and through them I find the perfect outlet for my fantasies. Tonight, however, as I searched for new stories to read, I felt more connected to these writers than ever, despite the anonymity that the internet provides. I opened “Ariel” by Dave2112 and started to read, imagining, as I always do while reading tickle-fiction, myself in the place of the squirming, giggling ticklee. Tonight, as I read the story’s introduction, I could picture the Goth club in my mind, hear the loud and slightly atonal music, and see a sea of black velvet- and vinyl-clad bodies dancing. I was one of them. I was Ariel. Suddenly, I felt myself sitting on a stool, could envision myself in a conversation:

“Well, first off, I was half-expecting to be asked to leave over a dress-code violation or something…”

Ariel broke my train of thought with a giggle in response to my lame joke.

Involuntarily a giggle escaped my own lips. Strange. I hadn’t meant to laugh at what was indeed a lame joke. I decided not to dwell on it and continue reading.
Perhaps it is because I was feeling especially tickle-crazed lately, or perhaps it was just wishful thinking, but as my eyes skimmed over the words We danced again, this time touching. My arms around her waist as she moved to the music was something I’ll never forget I could actually feel hands on my waist. Confused, I absently looked down at my waist before I read on. Of course, there were no foreign hands on it. I’ll admit I have an active imagination, but this was beyond anything I had ever experienced before. Oddly enough, I was not afraid, and I certainly didn’t want to stop reading. I wondered exactly how far I could delve into this tale and in what state I would emerge at the end.
I scrolled down the page, skipping paragraphs until I came to the real test of my involvement with “Ariel.”

“You mean a tough chick like you would be bothered if I did… this?” I said as I dropped the feathers onto her breasts.

Immediately I felt soft, feathery, tickling caresses on my breasts. I reflexively tried to squirm in my chair to avoid the sensations, but, not entirely to my surprise, I found I could barely move. My chair had had somehow reclined all the way, and I was stretched in it just as Ariel was stretched on her bed in the story, my arms pulled above my head with invisible binds, and I felt my ankles strapped to the legs of my chair. I couldn’t reach my computer mouse to scroll the story down, but I found I didn’t need to. I closed my eyes and the words of the story danced in front of my eyes as playful fingers and feathers danced across my helpless body. The feeling of feathers under my arms forced Ariel’s words and laughter out of my mouth. “PLEASE STOP… HEHEHEHAHAHAAA… PLEEEEEAAASE” My thoughts, however, were still my own, and they were reeling. I can’t believe this is happening to me. How much more can I take? Please, make it stop. Please, let it never stop.
The tickler moved on to Ariel’s ribcage, and my ribs tingled in response. While normally not a very tickle-receptive place for me, Ariel’s ribs were obviously quite ticklish, and apparently I had gained her heightened sensitivity in this area. This was both a blessing and a curse as I squealed in pleasure and begged in vain for relief. I felt the return of feathers to my body, tracing lines along my belly and sides and thought I’d surely pass out from the ticklish sensations that held me prisoner. Tears ran down my face, and I giggled endlessly.
On and on the tickling continued, it seemed my armpits, ribs, sides, belly were tickled for several eternities. I knew every bit of Ariel’s torment and more. As helpless as this fictional character was, she, at least, had the same reality status as her tickler. She could communicate her own thoughts to him, and he responded to her, even if only to mock them. I, on the other hand, could only echo Ariel to a tormentor who existed in an entirely different realm from myself. He would never hear me, never know that his touch reached me, never even know of my existence. I wasn’t written into the story, only artificially inserted by some mysterious one-sided process that left me completely trapped until the story ended.
And I loved it. I loved the feeling of sheer helplessness. I loved being controlled like a puppet, being made to jerk and twitch violently at the hands of an unseen master. I loved feeling what this illusory young woman felt as she was tickled to her limits. The character Ariel existed only to be tickled, and at that moment, so did I.
I was in ticklish ecstasy as I heard the teasing voice of Ariel’s tickler, my tickler, say, “now what kind of captor would I be if I didn’t tickle that luscious belly more?” I always become 10 times more ticklish when I am teased and, from what I was feeling, so did Ariel. My tummy, stretched out as it was, quivered, feeling the phantom touches of light tickling. I could not talk, I could barely think, as fictional fingers flew faster and faster over my middle. I could only laugh and laugh.
That is, until the tickler began slowly running a finger along each side of my bellybutton. This tickling was not enough to have me screaming, but just enough to drive me crazy. Ariel’s determination to keep from laughing coursed through my veins, staying the giggles that threatened to erupt from me. Then the cruel tickler issued his challenge: “If you laugh, I own you, understand?” I said as I upped the stakes, “If you laugh, I can take you anyway I want. That’s the rule…” I struggled along with Ariel to hold in her laughter, not wanting to surrender. “Tickle Tickle Tickle…” I teased, hoping that the verbal taunting would add to her dilemma.” I can tell you without hesitation that it did. The teasing combined with the merciless tickling was more than Ariel could take. “I don’t know how much longer you can hold out, all tied up like that and tickled… and tickled… and tickled….”

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Matter steamrolled over mind as Ariel erupted in laughter, freeing me as well as herself from her silence. “MMMMNNAHHAHAHAHAAAA…STOP IT… PLLLEEEAAASE!!… HAAHAAHAAAAAA… EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEE” I struggled madly against my bonds, and if anyone had been in my room at that moment they would have thought me insane, fighting to free myself from nothing while cackling hysterically and helplessly at nothing.
Then, as Ariel was taken, I too received the passionate kisses, tasted the gag in my mouth, felt the weight on top of me. The hands that moved to caress and tickle her with increasing speed found their way onto my flesh, and when her orgasm hit I felt her intense pleasure. And then, I finally cried out in my own voice, a voice filled with the awesome reality of what I had just experienced.
“Oh God,” I said as I slowly opened my eyes. I tried to move my arms and legs and found them, once again, responsive to my brain’s commands. I sat up. As the story of Ariel wound down on the computer screen before me I thought of the alluring Goth girl whose tale had, for a few wonderful moments, become my own. I knew I didn’t dream her, but I wondered if she was what I thought she was. …I’d looked in a reverse mirror of sorts, and perhaps I was just sucked in. I smiled.

The End?

Very lovely fantasy, Morning Angel. I enjoyed reading it. :D
And congratulations on your first post!

Congrats on your first post! I'm glad that one of my stories could inspire you, and I love the direction you took it in. Quite different and highly enjoyable! I look forward to your future stories. :cool:

Thanks

milagros317 and Dave2112 for your kind words! Right now I am a very happy angel. :upsidedow

Morning Angel :angel:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back