• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cat and Mouse (F/M, M/F, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
ARGHHHH - *(&*()&!!!! Microsoft Software.

Ahem

Sorry about that, felt the need to vent after that wonderful, bug free, totally secure pile of donkey droppings Microsoft sell as a word processor decided that instead of saving it’d be more fun to hang. Happy I wasn’t. Anyway, I’m currently in the process of recovering draft 1 of this story, but there was no way in hell I was going to be able to sleep without finishing it off. Went a very different way in the end to what I’d originally intended, but if I can recover the (almost complete) version I’ll finish that off and post it as well sometime in the next couple of days. Might be interesting to see two takes on the same starting point.

You know, there are times I really wish I could say no to requests like this. I’d been planning on heading out tonight to catch a movie or two and generally chill out after a hectic couple of weeks, yet here I was doing the late shift at close to ten on a Friday night. My mood wasn’t helped any by a knee that was protesting every single movement after getting the bill for repairing my mountain bike after taking on a tree in a game of chicken the weekend before. Unsurprisingly the tree won and I’d had to replace most of the drivetrain on the bike, and all of my own safety gear for good measure.

Sighing I switched my PC off and wandered off into the depths of the office, if I could just get the lockup done and dusted I may just be able to make it to the last showing of Underworld, though with the way my luck was going at the moment I somehow doubted it was going to happen. The lockup procedure is pretty simple, in fact a trained chimp could do it, and considering some of the guys we’d employed in the past, that probably wasn’t a bad thing. Check all the windows were shut, anything that moved was turned off so as not to trigger the alarm system and turn off the lights before moving on to the next office.

I will admit, it could be a slightly creepy experience wandering around a building meant to hold four hundred people on your own in the middle of London, but we hardly ever got robbed these days and, with what this lot paid me, I figured I could just help the robbers get the good stuff and negotiate a percentage. I’d done the bottom two floors and was just getting to the last bit of the top one when I heard a clicking noise coming from the finance office.

Walking around the door I was about ready to read someone the riot act, after all it was way after our official closing time and I’d had enough with people taking the proverbial. The speech died on my lips as I saw Cat look up at me from her desk. Cat, short for Katherine though as far as I knew even the MD called her Cat, was one of those people that can stop traffic without even trying, and frankly had been the object of a lot of failed attempts at courting (or other, less subtle activities) by pretty much every guy working here in the year or so she’d been with the company. Long brown hair fell almost to her waist, though most days she had it pulled up somewhat in a ponytail, framing a face that possessed an almost classical beauty, though maybe a fraction too sharp in places for some. She had a figure that was real world perfect, not a model’s figure with the endless dieting and exercise that involved, but one that curved everywhere it should without ever being skinny. Even her height was spot on; at five foot nine she was tall enough to play any role she wished without seeming too intimidating to the shorter members of staff. At five ten I stood pretty much on eye level with her, though the boots I was wearing tonight gave me an extra inch over her.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” She said, looking at the clock behind her desk. “I had no idea it had gotten so late. James is going to be so mad.”

I felt a horrible leaden weight settle in my chest, as any idle thoughts I’d ever had in her direction seemed to be crushed. I struggled to stay casual as I asked “James? I never knew you had a boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend?” She asked, a smile tugging the corners of her mouth up as she tried to remain serious. “No, no, nothing like that, he’s my cat. Gets cranky if I don’t get home to feed him before eight or so. I’ll have to give him an extra scritch or something to make up for it.”

Something in me forced the next line out of me before I could do anything about it. “Lucky cat.” I regretted it as I said it, not because I’d actually said it, but because it sounded so cheesy.

“Oh, is that a spark of jealousy I hear?” she asked, sliding out of her chair and slinking up to me, bringing every ounce of sexuality she had to the movement and leaving me speechless as she started to wrap her arms around my shoulders. “Well, I wouldn’t want you to feel jealous of a simple little feline now would I?” I swear to any deity that’s available she purred the last part of that sentence; I felt it reverberate in my chest as she laid her head alongside my ear, her chin resting on my collarbone. Her hands slid up my back and neck, coming forwards to caress my face as she pulled me down to her soft, tender lips.

How long the kiss lasted I honestly don't know, but in that timeless moment I experienced the warmest, most tender kiss of my life, a feeling like none I'd ever known sparked in me and in that moment I knew that I was hers. Finally she dropped away from me, leaving a burning in my soul that was at once terrifying and intoxicating. As she moved in, pressing her body ever closer to mine, I swear I could have lifted the entire world on my shoulders without breaking a sweat. I slid my hands around her and up her back, easing away the stress of such a long day as naturally as if I'd been doing it for years. As I rubbed harder she started to moan against my shoulder, a moan that developed into an almost constant purr of satisfaction deep in her throat. A purr that proved to be my undoing.

Her hair was by now lying loose down her back, and as she nuzzled in to my neck it touched my skin. Her purring was so strong by now it started her hair vibrating against me and I flinched, giggling at the unexpected ticklish sensations. She pulled back slightly and looked up at me with the most mischievous grin I'd ever seen, and I knew I was dead. She slipped a leg around me and the next thing I knew we were on the floor; her legs wrapped around my hips as she grabbed either side of my shirt and gave one sharp tug. There was a ripping sound as the material parted and the next thing I knew her hands were all over my upper body, flying from my ribs to armpits, across my chest just to feel the muscles tense under her touch, up to my neck then straight down to my waist and stomach.

Under normal circumstances I can fight against a tickling just fine, but I need a second or two to get the mind ready and in this case I never got it. Instead I just dissolved under her, initial laughter giving way quickly to outright howls as her fingers, and more importantly, long nails found my belly button. A single finger dived inside, swirling and scratching at the tender flesh hidden within as the rest of her devilish digits caressed my stomach, tracing intricate patterns over my quivering flesh. It was intense, it was quite honestly torture, but it was heaven. She looked so glorious perched above me, her face so full of joy at what she was doing, I'd have happily stayed there for a hundred years if given the opportunity.

I felt her shift slightly, moving down my legs and lowering her head to a point close enough to my crotch to make me more than a little, umm, distracted. Her hands moved up, locking in place under my armpits as she paused, waiting for me to catch my breath as she looked up the length of my body to meet my gaze. “Ready?” she asked, then without giving me time to even think of an answer she lowered her face to my belly and drove her tongue down into my most ticklish spot as her fingers went to work on my pits.

It was too much, and I lost any semblance of control. Mouth open, screaming with silent laughter I gave one huge jerk that seemed to pass down the entire length of my body to throw her clear of me. Surprised, but not wanting to waste the opportunity, I dove after her, fingers reaching for her blouse as I landed astride her back. A quick yank had it above her head, effectively trapping her arms and I went to work.

Fingers curled into claws I descended on her ribs, kneading, poking, prodding, scraping, anything I could think of to draw her laughter out. The results were incredible as she threw her head back and rocked under me, her laugh high pitched, yet with a slightly throaty quality that gave it a extra edge I'd never heard before. She begged, she pleaded but there was no way she was getting off that easy. My hands moved north, setting up camp in the smooth hollows of her armpits as I treated them as my own private sketchpads, creating intricate patterns with my nails against the taunt skin.

Strangely, Cat seemed to get desensitised to my touch very quickly, though almost as if to make up for that she was hypersensitive whenever I moved somewhere new. Curious, I started to work down her back and even here, in an area most aren't particularly sensitive, I managed to draw almost hysterical laughter from her gorgeous body. Reaching her hips I started to work my way along her hipbones, tracing the skin with a delicacy that drove her to the edge of madness. The touch itself tickled, but she knew that the final destination of my probing hands was going to be a hundred times worse, and as my fingers neared her belly button I started to ease off on the tickling. By the time my fingers surrounded that vulnerable dip I was really only caressing her, though even that was enough to send her wild by now.

Leaning down I put my lips next to her ear, and whispered, “Ready?” to her, teasing her the same way she had me. Instantly I attacked he belly, fingers flying over her skin as they lined up to dive-bomb that oh so tempting target. At the same time my lips started work on her neck, teasing little erotic tickles that threatened to overload her system as she dissolved into silent laughter, her entire body shaking. Suddenly she started coughing, hard, and I instantly stopped and started to swing myself off her body, convinced I'd gone too far and blown this unique chance with this unique woman.

Underneath me she gasped “No...no” and turned over, with some difficulty as her hands were still caught in her blouse. “Tickle...tickle me more.” She cried, writhing in a way that made my entire body tremble with anticipation. I was just about to oblige her when an idea struck me. Reaching down I pulled her hands free of the blouse, throwing it overhead and leaving her, as I was, naked from the waist up. Wrapping my arms around her I rolled over so she was on top of me, her hips parked over me eager mouth. I reached up to her feet and started almost ripping at the laces of her shoes, and she got the idea immediately as I felt a pair of hands unlacing my boots. Within a minute we were both naked, my mouth and tongue diving into her pussy as my fingers danced over her soles as she tickled between my toes with her devastating fingernails.

It was, I think, the most intense experience I've ever been fortunate enough to know, feeling her body dancing under my fingers even as it ground under my tongue. The added thrill of feeling her own hands tormenting my feet was beyond my wildest dreams, and it was a struggle to concentrate on her perfect pussy as she gave my feet a solid workout. Finally I felt her start to tense above me, her battle to hold out against the inevitable finally ending. Her moans grew and mixed with her laughter, laughter that became far stronger as I dug into her feet properly, letting her own body do most of the work now, bringing her slowly to the very edge, waiting for only one more thing before granting her release.

“Please...” she gasped above me, her hips grinding into my face hard enough to make breathing an issue, and that was all I needed. I dove eagerly into her, using everything I knew, every ounce of skill I possessed to not just push her over the edge but shove her so far beyond it she couldn't even see the line anymore. She screamed, her body clamping down on me and cutting off all attempts to breathe as she shuddered through her climax. It lasted almost a minute, and by the time she released her grip I was on the verge of passing out. Realising this she quickly moved off me, slithering down my body before turning and lying between my legs, hands moving up to my rib cage.

A gentle tickling coaxed me back to reality, and as I looked down at her she shot me a look that, try as I might I can't describe. Take the hottest, most smouldering look you've ever seen on the big screen and multiply it by a thousand and you still won't be close. With that look she dived down onto my cock, sucking it's entire length into her mouth as she kept up the gentle tickling around my ribs and waist. Once more I found myself caught, wanting release but knowing the longer I held out the better it would be. Sensing my fight Cat decided to help me make the decision.

Slowly her hands trailed down from my ribs, over my hips and came to rest with one on the skin between my straining cock and waist, the other caressing my balls. With a degree of co-ordination that astonished me, or would have if I could have thought straight, she started tickling with her hands as she worked me with her mouth. I'd never been tickled in that particular spot before, and it was far, far too much. My mind dissolved under the onslaught and I lay with my mouth open, body bucking frantically as I shot into her waiting mouth as I tried to cry out, laugh, beg, moan and howl at the same time. As with her, my climax seemed to last forever, leaving me lying exhausted on the floor as she slid up next to me. Once she knew she had my undivided attention she lent in and, with a grin, whispered “Let's go somewhere a little more private for round 2.”

But I guess that's another story.

As usual, a very nice read. Let's hear it for round 2.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back