• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a very weird dream :confused:

ticklishlexi

TMF Poster
I had the weirdest dream last night, and yes it was tickling related. I had this dream that my friend andrew signed me up to go on this gameshow. On the gameshow, me and andrew's gf would be asked questions about him. If we got the answer right, we would get points, if we didn't, then we would get tickled by andrew. In my dream i was like, OMG, andrew, why did u do that, i can't stand being tickled. Then he was like, don't worry lexi, i won't go hard on you. Well anyway, when we got to the game, i got a question wrong that andrew thought i should know well. Well, he like totally attacked my feet lol. I'm telling u, this was the weirdest dream i have ever had, and it seemed so real. Andrew tickled me in like all my really bad spots in my dream. The thing is, i never dreamed of andrew doing that to me lol. A lot of you have heard stories about my friend jason who i truly believe is one of us. But andrew, he tickles me, but just like playful stuff. So this was weird. Oh well, i thought u guys would like to hear about my strange dream lol.
Lexi

I actually had a dream like that but it wasn't the game show premise. At any rate the person who was in my dream was a friend from work and for me we had been talking about tickling so it was on my mind. Did you see this person or he tickle you lately to have him on your mind. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you but the game show idea would be fun to try out.

pghtickleguy

Maybe you have a crush on Andrew and you secretly want him to tickle you. Then again I am not psychologist, so take it with a grain of salt. It could mean absolutely nothing at all.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back