• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Request

TicklishLesbian

I wanted to request that someone would brew up some nice lesbian tickle stories for those like myself. There used to be a lot of good stories online but in the past couple of years, they just seem to have vanished into nothingness. Thanks guys.

Welcome to the TMF, TicklishLesbian. A while ago, I wrote this lesbian story called 'No laughing matter' which fell back to page 13 in just 2 months! That's just to show you the enormous amount of ticklish stories on the forum.

Look around, participate in our discussion, and enjoy yourself on the TMF!

Last edited:
Dear Lesbian,

As someone who writes a bit, a couple of questions for you:

What makes a story "lesbian"? Must the girls involved BE lesbian? All of the girls or only some?. Must the story have a lesbian sexual dimension? I assume f/f tickling is not enough--because there are plenty of those around. Please elaborate a little. Thanks.

dig dug

Scribe--three years, man! Three years! No, actually it's only three years minus five days. That's OK then.

How DO you spend your time?? Lol.

dig dug dog

I agree with 3D's question of what makes something lesbian. Does it have to even involve ANY lesbians? Forgive the seemingly stupid question. I wonder because Primetime writes a number of stories (specifically thinking about the "Ticklish Nerd" series where none of the people involved are lesbians but all enjoy tickling the nerd to numerous orgasms.

Not to push my own stories, but my Competition at the Office series involves tickling and a competition between women to see who can "force" her "opponent" to have so many orgasms, she has to admit defeat.

If on the other hand, you are looking for stories that contain not only erotic tickling but the emotional elements of a relationship, that is clearly another topic altogether. Probably Tiffany would be a good writer to check out. I still love her twister tickle story.

Still, if you are simply looking for f/f tickling, check out Anna and Heather stories. Seeing that you are new to this site as this is your first post (unless you've been lurking), I would suggest looking at previous stories and seeing what you like. For me, that was half the fun-- if not more.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy.

We have been known to dabble in some lesbian stories. One of our stories: Love and the Maple Leaf deals with just that!
Love,
Anna and Heather

like everyone else, do you mean the characters have to be "lesbian", or is just plain F/F tickling-sexual content enough? because most of my stories are F/F and involve sexual content. feel free to look through my archive. i have plenty of F/F stories to read.

hmmmm

There was a recent story about a lesbian girl trying to force a girl into submission. She was in love with the one she tickled.
Very recently posted.
But there are loads of lesbian tickling stories on the forum. And not that long ago there were a few others where the females were clearly female.
In fact I'd rather like to see some more f/m or m/f tickling.
Nowadays on the net it's always f/f. (not necessarily lesbian off course just f/f)

Like I said, I'll write one TL.

Can I star you in it? Pm me back for more details if you're interested.

Dear Scribe,

Since tomorrow is the three year anniversary of her only post, I wouldn't hold out great hope of hearing from her, bro!

dig dug

my goodness!! i didnt realize she did write that post 3 years ago! why in the world did we all respond?

It got bumped (I don't know why) and we all missed it. Kind of amusing when you think about it.

Dear Fellow Ticklephiles,

If you will just look at this thread, you'll see that I asked our beloved and talented Scribe several days ago why he resurrected the dead. He bumped it up after, apparently, looking back through three years of posts.

Scribe?

dig dug

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back