• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled? By the Opponent? Perish the thought! But...

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After the success of the Good Guys celebrity and team tickling booths, fans wrote in with suggestions that the team hold a tickling event where they were tickled by the opposing teams players! At first, since the female players on the team would be the ones being tickled because the other teams were all guys, and the Good Guys were the only team with women, the idea was met with apprehension by the females on the team. Naomi mused: "I dont know which is worse, being tickled by some creepy fan, or the opposition" They also needed to have the team doing the tickling to be one they were friendly with off the field at least somewhat, and not have any resentment towards. As they eliminated teams, it was decided that the New York Mets and Yankees were out. Atlanta, however, in spite of the horrid loss to them in the previous year's playoffs, was a team they respected and tried to emulate, with their success and professional attitude. Again, the Braves, like the Cardinals during the all night tripleheader, insisted that the Good Guys contribute a portion of the proceeds raised to a Braves charity, this was agreed to by the Good Guys and their management. The four featured lees at this event would be Mandy Moore, Britney Spears, Alicia Silverstone, and in spite of the fact that she was married to Mitch, Naomi Watts. At first Naomi was apprehensive about being tickled by the opposition. However, having already been tickled by fans at another event, Naomi decided to be a good sport, and let them do it. Mitch couldnt resist the urge to tease Naomi: "As I always do, my dear, I will get you ready for said event by giving you a practice tickle in our bed before" To which she said: "That would be fine with me, I'm your forever lee. but ah, remember not to go too far, buddy" All the particulars were worked out, and, before a Saturday afternoon game against the Braves in August, fans lined up two hours early for the 1pm start to watch the Good Guys get tickled by the opposition. The featured ticklers were pitchers Greg Maddux and John Smoltz of the Braves, as well as outfielder Chipper Jones. Since a fourth lee was involved, the Braves agreed to include catcher Javy Lopez as a featured ler at the last minute. The four lees were tied to seperate beds inside the tickle booth, and players gathered to egg them on. Tickling Naomi would be Greg Maddux. Although opponents, Naomi's husband Mitch and Greg were good friends in the offseason, and Mitch tried to egg Maddux on. "She's a bad girl, Greg, a spendthrift, she blows all our money on clothes and such, tickle her good" To which Naomi quipped with mock anger:" You, my dear, will not see me naked for such a long time, you wont recall what I look like naked" Then, the quiet Greg started the tickle on Naomi's neck as she squirmed, thrashed around, and the giggles came: Hehehehehehehehehhehehe! NO! Getting the show started, Greg moved down, tickling Naomi on her underarms and sides as she began to thrash more: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, he continued, tickling Naomi in her belly and ribs as she began to squirm some more: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Greg then tickled Naomi on her inner thighs, causing her to buck her legs. Then, came the soles of Naomi's bare feet. Greg first attacked these with his fingers, then proceeded to use feathers and electric toothbrushes provided to him. This made Naomi beserk, she flexed, pointed, and wiggled, her toes as the girlish laughter and giggles erupted from her, and she pleaded for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehe! Then Mitch playfully climbed into the booth and picked up one of the panting Naomi's bare feet: "Here, let me make her more nuts and suck on her toes" He kidded. "Get the hell away from my feet, you, or I will hold you responsible, and you will be very sorry later, get the fuck out of here, and leave me alone!" She snapped seriously. With that, Mitch backed off , he didnt want trouble afterwards.
Then, it was Britney's turn. Her featured tickler, Chipper Jones, began the tickle on her neck as the giggles started from her: Hehehehehehee! NO! Then Chipper moved down, with mock chants of his real name "Larry", Which he hated, spurning him on mockingly, he tickled Britney on her armpits, sides and ribs as she began to squirm and more giggles erupted: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, Chipper tickled Britney's inner thighs, as she bucked her legs. Next to Britney's bare feet. As his teammate Maddux had done, Chipper first tickled Britney's feet with his fingers, then proceeded to go over them with the feathers and electric toothbrushes as Britney squealed with girlish laughter: Hehehehehehehehehhehehehe! NO Chipper! I give up! No! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!
The next featured lee was Alicia Silverstone. Her tickler, Atlanta catcher Javy Lopez, began the tickle on Alicia's neck as she began wiggling around: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, Javy moved down, tickling the attractive light brown haired Alicia on her sides, belly and ribs as she thrashed around some more: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Then, moving to Alicia's inner thighs, Javy tickled her inner thighs as her legs bucked. After that, it was down to Alicia's bare feet, where he first tickled with his fingers, and then proceeded to use feathers, and electric toothbrushes that were making Alicia crazy, as she experienced girlish giggles and hysterical laughter. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehee! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehe!
Last, but certainly not least, of the lees was the beautiful relief pitcher Mandy Moore. Her featured tickler, Braves relief ace John Smoltz, who was a bit of a prankster himself, couldnt resist a taunt:"Hmm, here Iam with a beautiful tied up lee who's a player for the opposing team. What ever am I to do?" He mused. "Tickle her!" chanted the crowd. "You guys really want me to?" He said YES! Chanted the crowd. "Okay, ah I guess I'll have to then, since I like to be a crowd pleaser. Smoltz said. Ah, are you ticklish, Mandy?" He asked, To which Mandy replied:" Iam extremely ticklish, John, I may be the most ticklish person on this whole darn tickle team!" "Okay, since the crowd wants it, I guess I gotta tickle you then" With that, Smoltz began the tickle on Mandy's neck with his fingers as she began to squeak, giggle, and thrash around: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then moving down, the Braves closer tickled the Good Guy relief pitcher on her underarms, sides, and ribs as more thrashing commenced: Hehehehehehehehehehehehee! NO! NO! Then Smoltz got her inner thighs, which bucked. Finally, to what was Mandy's worst spot, the soles of her pretty bare feet. Before he began the tickle, Smoltz couldnt resist another taunt: "Are your feet ticklish, Miss Moore?" "Oh, yes, Mr Smoltz, they are the most ticklish part of my whole body, sir" She replied. "Okay, then, I guess I'll have to tickle you there then" He said. With that, Smoltz began the tickle on Mandy's soles with his fingers as she squealed with laughter and flexed her toes: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehe! Smoltz wasnt finished yet, he then got out the "bag of tickle tricks", and proceeded to tickle the gorgeous tied up Miss Moore with feathers and electric toothbrushes all over her bare soles and toes. This made Mandy beserk! she flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way as girlish giggles and laughter filled the air: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Feet very ticklish! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Heheheheheheheheheheheheehe! Finally, with the four lees on the bed panting, and trying to regain their composure for the upcoming game, the tickles stopped and the lees rested. The event was shown on Diamondvision scoreboard all over the park for the 45,000 or so who had shown up that day, and it was a great success financially for the team, as over $200,000 was raised with a $5 surcharge on tickets bought that day going to charity, and the event listed as a "promotion". With that, the lees were untied, everyone went to their clubhouses, showered, and prepared for the game. The game, won by the Good Guys 5-4 was almost as exciting as the tickling by the opponent, as both the Braves involved and the less were good sports. Well, now the tickle team had expanded their tickle interest to get the oppostion involved. What could they possibly do next with tickling on this team? Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of the Tickling and tickled Good Guys of Paradise Island.

The end

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back