• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville part 2

TicklishFrankie

"OK Lana, you like ticklish feet? Well then, I think we should play a game." Chloe grabbed Lana's big toe, and began to speak, "This little piggie went to market..." As the words left Chloe's lips, she began to wiggle Lana's tiny toes, admiring the pink toenail polish Lana had on.
"Chloeeehehehee... maybe we should... hehehe... call it eheheheeeven?" Lana pleaded with her best friend, hoping maybe Chloe would accept her truce.
"...this little piggie had roast beef, this little piggie had none. And you know which piggie is my favorite Lana?"
"Please Chloe...."
"The last little piggie, and do you know what he did? He ran ALLLLLLLL the waaaaaaay home!!" And with the final line of the delightful little poem, Chloe proceeded to scribble her fingers down and then back up the baby-soft arches of the beautiful Lana Lang.
Lana threw back her head and screamed with hysterical laughter, absolutely desparate to escape Chloe's ticklish touch. Chloe however, had established a firm hold on Lana's ankles, and was now having the time of her life torturing Lana's bare feet. Chloe was lightly dragging her nails up and down Lana's bare arches, watching Lana's toes wiggle wildly.
"So Lana, I think your feet are a little more ticklish than mine are. Or I might just be a better tickler. Actually, you know what always worked the best on me?" With this, Chloe began to tease the undersides of Lana's toes, lightly tickling with her nails.
"AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHLOE NOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOH" Lana's laughter reached a whole new pitch as Chloe's expert fingers worked underneath her helpless toes. Lana struggled to raise her feet and topple Chloe, but nothing was working. The tickling had sapped her strength to the point that she was unable to fight the tickling anymore.
Chloe, on the other hand, had more than enough energy left to refocus on Lana's soles, scratching and poking the wiggly bare feet she had trapped. Chloe continued her tickling, scratching Lana's heels, massaging her soles, and poking around and between her wiggling toes.
Chloe may have tickled her forever if Mrs. Sullivan had not stepped in at that moment, coming into Chloe's room and discovering the tickle fight. "Chloe! Let Lana up right now! Clark is here to pick the two of you up for the party at the Talon tonight, and you're up here tickling poor Lana. You of all people know how horrible it is to be tickled half to death!"
"Yeah mom, and I wonder who I have to thank for that?" Chloe said, reluctantly letting Lana up.
Chloe quickly replaced her shoes and socks, leaving her current outfit on. Lana headed for the bathroom to change and freshen up. Chloe grinned at her mother. "She's almost as ticklish as you are mom. Almost." As she headed for the door, Chloe goosed her mother's sides, causing the older woman to yelp and jump away. Chloe bounded down the stairs to see Clark checking his watch.
"Hey Clark, what's going on in the fabulous life of Kent?"
"Hey Chloe, just hoping to get to the Talon eventually. What was going on up there? I heard Lana laughing pretty loud."
"Oh you know Lana, she just loves to laugh."
"Um... if you say so Chloe. Sooo...."
Clark trailed off as Lana slowly walked down the stairs. Lana had donned a blue tank top and tight black pants, complemented by her black sandals. Clark was immediately drawn to Lana, and Chloe felt her heart drop.
"Hi Clark, are we ready to leave?"
"Uhh... yeah Lana of course."
Chloe shook her head and followed Wonder Boy and Lana out to the Kent's old pickup, and the three squeezed in for the short ride to the Talon.
"So what took you two so long to get ready? I know girls usually take awhile, but man, that was forever."
Chloe giggled, for she was sandwiched between Lana and Clark, and looked at Lana. "Yeah Lana, what happened?" She punctuated her question with a poke to Lana's vulnerable left side, causing her friend to jump and little and yelp.
"What was that Lana?" Clark asked, confused.
Lana glared at Chloe, then quickly answered Clark. "Oh you know how it is Clark. My outfit didn't seem right, and my hair was little off and YAAAH..."
Lana yelped and jumped again as Chloe goosed her side.
"What are you doing Lana?" Clark was becoming more and more confused by Lana's little outbursts.
"It's what I'm doing to her Clark. Miss Lana is a little ticklish tonight." Chloe interjected, smiling sweetly at Lana.
"Chloe is too!!" Lana shot back, hoping to gain ground in the battle.
Clark laughed. "I've known Chloe is ticklish since the second grade. You on the other hand, I'm kind of surprised by Lana."
Lana blushed and turned away just as the three reached the Talon. The three went inside and all was forgotten until after the party. Lana collapsed onto the couch and kicked off her shoes. "That was flat out exhausting."
Chloe and Clark were cleaning up, and as Chloe took a garbage bag out to the dumpster, Clark sat beside Lana and put her feet in his lap. He gently massaged her feet, and Lana moaned happily.
"Clark that is THE spot. That feels soooo good."
Clark just smiled and continued the massage as Lana melted in his hands. Chloe walked in and saw Clark massaging Lana's feet, and felt the pangs of envy rip into her heart again. Instead of running away and crying, Chloe formed a perfect plan for her revenge. She sat at the counter, and tapped her nails on the surface. That caught Clark's attention, and he neary dropped Lana's bare feet. Chloe motioned for him to keep it up and mouthed the words "very ticklish feet" to Clark. Clark grinned happily and nodded.
"So Lana, is it true what Chloe says about you being ticklish?" Lana's eyes bolted open and she tried to pull her feet away from the now dangerous Clark Kent.
"Noooo Clark, I'm really not, she was just kidding and AHHAHAHaaaa..."
Clark was lightly running her fingers over Lana's bare soles, and she was wiggling and bouncing helplessly and trying to escape his tickling fingers when an explosion blew the couch into the middle of the coffee house. Clark shielded Lana, but heard Chloe's screams and tried to crawl out from under the wall and couch around him. He saw three man carrying a screaming Chloe out, and turned to run to them. He stopped dead in his tracks as he felt himself breathe in the fumes from the explosion. The Talon, like many buildings in Smallville had kryptonite from the meteor shower embedded in the walls, and now Clark was breathing it in with the dust and smoke.
He collapsed to the floor, and was unable to even move as another man picked up the helpless Lana and carried her off. Clark read the liscense plate of the car as it screeched away from the Talon and couldn't believe whose car it was.
"Why did those men just kidnap Chloe and Lana in Lex's limo?" Clark though to himself as he passed out from the fumes...

To Be Continued....

Sorry it took so long, but hopefully part two was worth the wait.

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!Frankie...great job, great job!
I loved it

That was great man, Awesome work! I loved the details.

Yes, part two was definitely worth the wait. :D
Hope there will be a part three.

please!

PLease please let lex hire a female meteorite tickler! Also describe the mother. In Australia, the mother hasn't returned to Chloe and her dad yet.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back