• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The cast of Buffy tickled Part 5: Emma Caulfield

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Emma's excrutiating experience

WE DON'T MEAN TO STEAL YOUR THUNDER M.C BUT WE HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR A WHILE.
WE DON'T MEAN TO STEAL YOUR THUNDER M.C BUT WE HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR A WHILE.
Michelle Trachtenburg smiled as she sunned herself in her skimpy bikini. At last the Buffy Tickle Torture Society was going to expand beyond the original four. With Emma's initiation at Michelle's hands they would be five. But Alyson wanted to go further and everyone agreed. Her recent experience with her American Pie director/producer has changed things for her. So with new members they were going to change the name, but to what? That would come later. Now Michelle was planning for her seduction of Emma. She had another reason. Michelle adored Emma since the beginning.

Emma was positively brimming with delight. Soon she would be joining Michelle for a private party. Emma and Michelle were unbelievably close and when her abusive husband almost killed her, Michelle protected her. They were inseparable to the point people joked they were lovers. How Emma wished, the rumors were true. But since she was 31 and Michelle 18 the chances were quite slim. Still Emma could dream now a beautiful single woman. She saw the little cu tie sunbaking. Bet she does that with all the girls, she smiled. Everyone knew Michelle loved girls. But despite a lot of hugging and kissing foreheads, it seemed that was as far as it would go. It was sad for Emma. Cause her feelings were so strong for Michelle.

TO fast forward
Michelle waited for Emma to come over. Michelle was more nervous then ever. She did not want to blow this friendship for anything, but if she lost Emma as a friend she would jump off the roof of her apartment. Emma arrived dressed in a black t-shirt and jeans. She looked stunning. Michelle was dressed in a stunning black dress.
"Hey Gorgeous!" said Michelle, smiling, hugging her friend. "Hey cutie!" she said in reply. "Like your dress." Michelle beamed at her and invited her to sit. "Emma, there's something I need to tell you." she said. Emma pulsed quickened, please let her say that she loves me. "You know, how sometimes unexpected things happen?" "Yeah!" said Emma, trying not to lose her breath. "Well... there...there's this girl I like." Emma was praying inside her head that Michelle was going to say it was her. "So..um.. do I know her?" asked Emma, hoping against hope it's her. 'Yeah, yeha you... do. You do, know her. I mean yeah, you know her not yeha, yeah, you know?" replied Michelle, nervously feeling so stupid. She's so nervous, maybe it is me thought Emma, oh please please let it be me. "what does she look like?" asked Emma, feeling breathless. "Gorgeous beyond words. She's a very close friend" Emma prayed inwardly, "Beautiful blonde with brown eyes, tall but skinny in the right beautiful way, killer body, amazing sense of humor, smart, kind, sweet, gentle, loving... and all that." Michelle said, looking downwards realizing she had been looking into Emma's eyes. "so should I risk my friendship with her, cause if I lost her I would die?" asked Michelle, still looking at the ground. It has to be me thought Emma oh please God let it be me. "No girl could refuse you, Michelle you're too wonderful." said Emma, blushing as she said it. Michelle who was blushing managed a brief smile "Okay I'll call her!" Emma felt her life fade away, she felt the tears started but she pulled them back. She didn't even see Michelle dial her number. "Hey it's me. Listen I don't want to jeopardize our friendship, but I love you. Oh my god do I love you, there is nothing about you I don't love. Your kindness, your brains, your looks, you are flawless. I have loved you even before you saw me. You may not feel the same way, but you will always always be in my heart." Emma felt the tears flow but swallowed them and wiped them. "Okay I'm.." "Michelle I have to go." "Emma, wait we haven't even eaten..." "Sorry, b.bye!" said Emma, running to her car unable to restrain her tears but swallowing her cries. "Emma, Emma!! Wait!" But Emma drove back to her house. When she got in her door she cried and cried. Michelle loved someone else. She would never be happy. She wiped her tears after 5 minutes and went towards the fridge to get some water. There she noticed there was a message from someone. "How insensitive! To send me a message after what.." she couldn't finish her sentence, still shaking. She went up and tapped the button. Then she received a shock when she heard "Hey it's me. Listen I don't want to jeopardize our friendship, but I love you. Oh my god do I love you, there is nothing about you I don't love. Your kindness, your brains, your looks, you are flawless. I have loved you even before you saw me. You may not feel the same way, but you will always always be in my heart." She felt herself moved. "I meant every word." said Michelle, behind her. "Don't hate me. I love you so much, Emma. I.. I didn’t know and then you left and I was afraid I hurt you and you... you didn't love anymore and..." Michelle's teary reply was cut off by Emma's lips. "I will always love you." They started to grope and feel each other. MIchelle wrapped her legs against Emma's chest as Emma walked them to the bed still feeling Michelle's cute behind. Laying down on the bed, Emma continued to kiss and fondle the little 18 year old on top of her. KIssing passionately, Michelle suddenly pulled away from Emma. "Let's get naked." she said, grinning from ear to ear. Michelle immediately stripped bare pulling her dress and underwear down. She quickly removed her bra leaving her bare naked. Emma stared at Michelle with lust in her eyes and was about to remove her top, when Michelle stopped her.
"NO, cutie! I am the only one allowed to do that!" said a grinning Michelle. She immediately pulled off her t-shirt, then her bra. She then delicately and seductively removed her jeans, then her panties. She rolled Emma on her belly, and gently spanked her. "That's for naughtily trying to strip!" said Michelle, giggling. SHe then rolled Emma on her back and blew raspberries on her belly and navel while scratching her ribs. Emma burst with ticklish laughter for the next minute. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Emma. Michelle stopped and smiled and kissed Emma fervently, Emma responded. AS Emma kept fondling the brunette on top of her, Michelle drew away again. "YOu love me don't you? I'm not just some cheap one-night stand Am I?" asked Michelle, frnatically. "Never! NEver in this world little angel! Never! God, Miki baby, never!" replied Emma, equally frantic. They kissed some more before Michelle pulled away again and said "EMma, please, please I have this huge fantasy. oh please, say we can do it!" pleaded Michelle. "WE can do it!" said Emma, grinning. "OH really? Oh this is so cool, it's bondage! Yah!" she said, smiling as she hoped up the bed. Emma smiled as Michelle returned with what appeared to be silk rope. SHe smiled as she firmly tied Emma's hands to the bed and her legs to the post. She was spread into a X. "OH you are so HOT!" said Michelle. Emma smiled and felt nervous as Michelle climbed on top of her with a lecherous grin on her face. "You aren't nervous are you my Emma?" asked Michelle, still smiling. "No! You're cute to make me nervous!" replied Emma. "Naughty, naughty! Say I'm not tough!" replied Michelle, in a babyish voice. SHe bent down to Emma' ears. "I know your weak spots." And with that she started scratching Emma's armpits. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" MIchelle stopped and smiled at her. "My fantasy tickling you for hours." Emma's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. ANd before she could respond, Michelle went back to her pits. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SCREAMED Emma! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Michelle tickled her pits from the centre, spiralling out, then diagonal to diagonal, left to right through the centre, up and down. She went at various speeds exploring every inch of those armpits. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOHOHOHOHOHO!” laughed Emma. Michelle stopped still grinning and said “Emma, baby, this will be the ride of your life!” Michelle bent down and kissed Emma's forehead, she had every intention of taking this nice and slow. Michelle continued to suck on Emma's breasts while rubbing her pussy with her right hand. Emma moaned happily. "Tickletime!" said Michelle. And with that she tickled her belly lighty. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" giggled Emma. MIchelle delicately tickled her button and her right side and ribs." "Hahahahahahahaha!" giggled Emma. mIchelle was being as gentle as possible. She want to step up gradually. She had too hard on Emma's underarms, a place she had often fantasized tickling her. Emma's giggling increased gradually as Michelle danced her way across her body. GEntly tickling her left side, dancing across her tummy then to her right side. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" MIchelle then bent down and blew raspberries on her belly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA" laughed Emma. After 15 minutes, she gave her a break. She went and brought Emma some water. She gently gave some to Emma who drank it eagerly. "You are so wonderful! I was so afraid, you wouldn't let me do this. I love you so much. And I promise you will be so rewarded!" said Michelle. She then kissed Emma on the lips. "BE gentle on vengeance, please. I'm pretty ticklish." she said nervously. Emma smiled her first non-forced smile in what seemed like hours. SHe was already planning vengeance on her baby. "I love you, Michelle. I may not completely enjoy it, but it feels also kind of nice." she replied. Michelle smiled and replied. "time for the real tickling! You ready my love?" she said, bending down to kiss Emma's forehead then lips. Emma enjoyed the kissing then felt nervous about the tickling. Still she reasoned she did partly enjoy it and then came love making and vengeance. She would equalise the relationship but stop went her Miki had taken enough. After all Michelle was her love, her lamb chop, her baby. "Go for it. My gorgeous baby, give me what you got!" she aid with loving eyes. Michelle was beaming, thinking she had the greatest woman in the universe. Your girlfriend daring you to tickle her. She felt a tear run down her cheek. Michelle was highly emotional. "Miki baby are you okay?" said Emma. concerned she had upset Michelle. "I'm just so happy. I feel so embarassed being such a baby!" replied Michelle. "You're my baby and I think it's cute just like you." replied Emma. MIchelle blushed heavily then sudednly said "Hey, I supposed the one in charge you naughty girl." Siad Michelle. Emma smiled and pulled her tongue out at her. "OKay ticklish angel. You're toast!" said Michele, grinning. And with that her hands reached under the bed and started scratching Emma's rear end. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Emma. But Michelle showed no mercy moving down to ehr knees and squeezing them "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she moved down and started scratching the soles. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Emma as Michelle mercilessly rubbed those soles like they were a source of warmth. Michelle moved to the sensitive arches, the delicate balls, the gentle toes and her cute heels. 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!EEE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Michelle continued to tickle her feet in all direction in all her ticklish spots. She found a place around the centre of her left sole and another on her right foot big toe which drove Emma nuts. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she howled. Michelle kept this up for 5 minutes before she gave Emma a well needed rest. "Can I get you anything baby?" asked Michelle timidly. "HUh Bring huh your cute huh butt here!" replied Emma. Michelle giggled and placed her cute behind in Emma's face, wiggling it happily. Emma wasted no time sucking on her cheeks and tongueing her hole. "OHHH! OHH! YES! DON"T STOP!!!!" Emma immediately pulled her tongue out and started suck on her pussy, "OH GOD!" siad the beautiful 18 year old, "YES! DON't Stop!" but Emma did stop just before her orgasm. Michelle was so close and yet so far. "Naughty Emma, bring me so close. Time to pay, my love. Tickle tickle baby." she said running ehr hands all over Emma' belly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Emma. Unlike before Michelle weas consistently tickling her insane, showing her belly, sides, ribs and navel no mercy. She kept tickling in a variety of ways. First ribs on her left side, then on her right. Then counting each rib individually on each side. Then she would scratching her navel as she blew on her belly. Then she started on her breasts. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOH!DON"T OOHHSTOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOH!" half moaned half laughed Emma as Michlle started to tickle then suck then do both on Emma's hot breasts. Emma's breasts were very firm, not as big as Michelle but reasonably large. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!OOOH!MMM!OOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" said Emma as the breast sucking was complemented by rib tickling. After 20 minutes Emma was exhausted. "Just one more spot my love. Your underarms again!" Emma could help but groan. Not her armpits. Michelle kissed her delicately on the lips. Emma had already decided on her vengeance, and it was going to be fun. Still she would make sure her baby wasn't too badly affected. Michelle smiled then danced her fingers all across the hyperticklish hollows. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Emma, tears running down her eyes. Michelle stopped and wiped them. Then kissed Emma's lips. Then went back to explore her pits more gently. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Emma. Clearly her underarms were her most ticklish spots. Michelle explored the centre which seemed to be the most ticklish spot on each hollow. Michelle soon had Emma in silent laughter. It was like an actress get tickling and the volume turned off. After 5 minutes of outer rim and centre pit tickling it was over and Emma finally rested. 10 minutes later, untied she went straight for Michelle. "OH!OOOHH!" moaned Michelle as Emma rasped her butt and sucked on her breasts. Soon Michelle was sucking on Emma's breasts. The 69 quickly came, and within a few minutes both had had tremendous orgasm. Michelle climbed off Michelle and curled towards her her head leaning on her shoulder and her lips were near Emma' right breast to Emma's right. "If you want vengeance..." asked Michelle, somewhat nervous. Emma smiled "TOmmorrow my love, now you sleep."
Michelle woke up the next day, tied up, naked after having dreams of Emma tickling her with some lotion. SOmething smells thought Michelle. And where is Emma? The phone suddenly rang. The answer machine picked it up. "HEllo, angel. I'll be watching your torment. You have been smeared with something and I know a few beings who would love to get a taste." replied Emma's sweet voice. With that about 18 cats came in. Michelle knew what was coming. She had been smeared with catnip! Emma kep herself out of Michelle's line of sight and watched as the first black cat licked Michelle's soles. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Michelle. Soon a grey cat and a Persian were licking ehr left and right armpits. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Michelle. Soon more cats were at her feet, her belly, her ribs and a particularly cute ginger kitten was licking her navel. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!EEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Michelle. Emmma let this go on for 10 minutes before getting on the catnip and setting 18 bowls. The cats eagerly left Michelle, who was panting heavily. Emma who was bare naked, walked up to her puffing lover. "We're not done yet!" she said. AS she gently explored her body. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Michelle as she tested her underarms. She moved down tickling her breasts. her belly, her sides, her navel. "HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!" MIchelle was in hysterics. And the tickling never abated. When Emma got to Michelle's soles she gently licked them. Michelle squealed one last time "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......!" before descending to silent laughter. Mercifully Emma untied her after 20 minutes. "That was great!" said Michelle. "Glad you liked it!" replied Emma,grinning. "tomorrow you're joining a new group!" said Michelle. "OOh! What? asked Emma. Michelle just grinned "It's a surprise!"
The End
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back