• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New tickling story: Kassandra as Supergirl

WestchesterT

TMF Novice
This is a retelling of a session I had with Mistress Kassandra from Hidden Chamber in July. iIt is a f/m, m/f tickling story...

“Supergirl”

Supergirl has been called into an office for an “important meeting”.
“I rushed here as quickly as I could – what is this meeting about?” she says breathlessly. I motion for her to sit next to me on the couch, and she does.
“I have a proposition for you,” I begin, although my eyes are drawn to Supergirl’s lovely red pumps. She has crossed her legs and, nervously fidgeting, her pump has slipped off her heel and is dangling from her toes. Her high arches temporarily distract me and she has noticed, but says nothing.
“My boss has some interesting information about you. He wants you to know that he knows your secret identity and, if you don’t cooperate with him, he is prepared to make it public!”
“He doesn’t know!” Supergirl blurts out, but she is clearly concerned.
“Ah, but he does! He didn’t reveal it to me, but did say if you didn’t believe me, I should call you…Linda!”
Supergirl face turns white – Linda was indeed her first name!
“And how does he want me to help him? Building homes in impoverished African villages?”
“Not exactly…he wants you to help him…accumulate wealth.”
“What – use my superpowers to rob banks for him? Who is he? Who sent you here!” she demands angrily.
I smile smugly. “I can’t say, Supergirl…”
Supergirl grabs me and lifts me up by my shirt. “You’d better tell me RIGHT NOW!”
A little nervous now, I stammer, “You can’t hurt me, Supergirl! You’ve taken an oath as a superhero! You can’t kill me or beat it out of me!”
She looks me in the eye and I see her steely resolve as she hatches a plan. “I may not be able to hurt you, but I don’t have to let you go, either!”
She turns me around and quickly ties my hands behind my back. She then drags me over to a leather table and places me on it face down. She strips me and ties my feet together at the ankles, then expertly ropes the ankle and wrist together: a perfect hogtie in seconds!
“I have things to do, people to help. I was planning on helping out with Liberia this afternoon when I got this call. You’re keeping me from my purpose here on Earth. Now you identify your boss and tell me where he is!”
“Look, I can’t, Supergirl! I just can’t!” I see her smiling at her handiwork. “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”
“Yes, I am. It’s not often I get to do this. Now, I know I can’t hurt you…I’d probably lose my superpowers if I did, but I can make things pretty uncomfortable for you!”
“Now, Supergirl, come on – this isn’t necessary!” I moan as I struggle against the bonds.
“You’re not going anywhere. I learned to restrain criminal at the superhero academy! Now, let’s see…I can’t hurt you, but there are many ways to torture someone to get information…” as she leans toward me and I lose sight of her behind me…and she starts tickling my ribs! Completely unable to defend myself, I am in hysterics in seconds, as her fingers rapidly move up and down my rib cage. Every time she hits a sensitive spot, he digs in and lingers there, causing me to laugh and writhe helplessly.
“So, are you ready to tell me who you work for? Are you?” she asks as she continues tickle torture.
I beg her to stop in between fits of laughter, but she doesn’t let up at all. “What are you going to do about it? You can’t stop me, can you? You’re completely restrained and at my mercy! Now, tell who he is or…tickle tickle tickle!” She has worked her way further up toward my armpits and, as she hits new areas, the tickling sensations grow even more intense. I have trouble catching my breath.
“Tickle tickle tickle,” she taunts inches from my ear, as she climbs on top, further pinning me into a helpless position.
“Oh God…no stop!” I cry out, and then collapse into laughter again.
“But you’re enjoying this! You’re laughing! I’m making you happy! She mocks. “Laugh some more…tickle tickle!”
“I had no choice, Supergirl! Please stop!”
She lets up a little as she contemptuously replies, “You made your choice years ago when you chose to work for an evil man!” I feel her body shifting away from my upper body, but I can’t see her very well… then I notice a mirror on the wall in front of me, and my heart sinks as I see where she is positioned…
“Well, what have we here?” Supergirl smiles back at me in the mirror. I see her wiggling her long, thin fingers inches above my bare, exposed soles. Seconds away from destroying me with another round of savage tickling. I beg with my eyes and she grins evilly…and begins a lethal ten-fingered attack on my helpless feet.
I begin bucking and snorting, laughing and writhing, trying in vain to escape her maniacal fingers to no avail.
“You see what happens when you’re bad? There are lots of ways for me to get what I want from you. Now tell me who and where he is!” She tickles the backs of my thighs with her nails, gliding them swiftly and effortlessly over my skin, causing new waves of laughter and an intense tingling sensation in my lower extremities. I won’t last long at this rate…
“Look, I’ll reform! Please stop!!”” She hesitates for a moment. I gasp for air and continue, “ Let me go and you’ll never see me again! I’ll go straight! I’ll never have an evil thought!”
“But what about your boss, hmm? I can’t let him get away scot-free – not with that secret! Now tell me who he is or I’ll tickle you for HOURS!” and she unleashes a very devastating, all-over body attack. “I never get tired. I can tickle the evil out of you with my super-fast fingers here…and there…and there…” as her hands dart to my ribs and armpits and feet and ribs again. Her speed and accuracy are uncanny and I’m quickly gasping for air again. “I can tickle you all over…so fast, it seems like I’m tickling you in several places at once…doesn’t it?” It was true, it seemed like there was more than one of her torturing me.
“I...hahahaha…can’t…..ahahahahahaha…breathe!” I gasp.
“You can breathe when you tell me the truth!” she snaps, not feeling any remorse at all for my plight. She then turns around to face my feet, and sits on the tops of my shoulders, pinning me down securely. “I’m going to sit here and use my nails on your feet,” she muses, grinning. My head is facing the wall and, right in front of me, is her foot clad in those patent leather red babydoll pumps.
“Ooh, look at the view you have!” she smiles. I have gone quiet as I gaze at her gorgeous feet inches from my face. As I watch, the shoe pops off her heel, revealing her incredible arches…and her reinforced heel-and-toe stockings.
“They’re so pretty,” I whisper.
“Well, you don’t deserve the pleasure of looking at my super-feet. I have no intention of stopping the tickling until you tell me what I want to know! Tell me and I’ll make sure he doesn’t hurt you. I’ll protect you!” When I don’t respond, she immediately begins to rake her nails up and down the soles of my feet and I’m quickly a screaming, laughing, helpless mess again. I start to buck and writhe and she’s having trouble containing me.
“I think I’ll tie your toes together so you really can’t move them and protect one with the other…” and she grabs some more rope and proceeds to do just that. “You’ve been squirming too much. I’ll use my legs to immobilize you.” She wraps one leg around my torso and I find I really can’t move!
“You’re taking away all hope!” I protest.
“You have hope – all you have to do is tell me who he is…NOW!” Before I even have a chance to respond, she has begun her attack on my feet again.
“Ohhh, you are SO ticklish! I’m really beginning to enjoy this!” she laughs. “Tickle tickle tickle! Kitchy kitchy koo!” she singsongs, driving me mad as her fingers dance across my totally vulnerable feet. “Look at these helpless feet! I think I’m going to…bite them!” She bites my toes and the balls of my feet and the tickling reaches another level! My brain short-circuits and I’m begging “Please! Not the toes! Not the balls of my feet! That’s bad! No ! Plea-heeeese!!!”
“Tell me who he is, then! Tell me or I’ll go after that armpit I see!” She digs her fingers deep into my armpits and I howl with laughter. She has learned my weak spots well and is having fun exploiting them.
“I’ll be a good citizen! I will, I swear!” I cry.
“Not good enough. Tell me who you work for.” She tries a more gentle approach, knowing my other weakness. She stretches her long legs out besides me. Her lovely calves come into view and her beautiful pumps. “You like my super-shoes?” she asks provocatively as she slowly brings one 4-inch pump inches from my eyes. I gaze at it, and she her arch barely visible over the shank of the show. She lets the show slide down just enough to tease. “These shoes are high, but I can still run in them faster than a speeding bullet!”
“How about…I be your sidekick?” I suggest, thinking of all the times I could watch her walk in and dangle those pumps.
“To do that,” she says sweetly, “You have to renounce your previous boss.”
“I can’t! I fear him more than I fear you!” I reply sadly.
“And what about my superpowers? You don’t feat them enough? I’ll use my super strength and speed to GET THOSE RIBS!” She catches me by surprise and I scream with laughter. “I can tickle fast and lightly,” she continues with her superpowers demonstration on my back. The incredible tingling, while tickly, is having another equally devastating effect on a certain part of my body. “Or,” I can tickle fast and HARD!” and she changes tempo and location, digging all ten of her fingers into my ribcage. “You’re never getting out of here! I’ll never let you go!”
“You’re enjoying this too much!” I accuse her.
“Yes! I spend too much time doing and being good! Who do you think they never found any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? I got rid of them all as soon as I heard about them! But this time, I’m getting to do something enjoyable and I may never stop!”
“You’re going to make me your super tickle toy?”
“Yes! I’ll take you to my secret hideaway and invite Batgirl to help me tickle you. She’s been so stressed lately – she’ll enjoy this! And maybe Wonder Woman, too! We’ll take turns; we’ll tickle you all at once…” she says as she continues an all-over body assault on me, weakening my resolve further.
“No, please! No!”
“Tell me what I want to know, then. Come on, I know all your spots, and I’ve been holding back so far!” she hisses in my ear.
“”I can’t – I’ll be in real trouble!”
“Oh, you’ll be in real trouble when I have your feet, Batgirl has your ribs and Wonder Woman is on your armpits! Tell me! I’m not tired at all. I can do this all night!”
“Please don’t make me…” I whimper.
“Tell me,” she singsongs while continuing the fierce tickling. “I’m not going to sto-op! Tell me…tickle TICKLE!”
“I can’t take anymore! OK! I’ll tell! Please stop!” I beg. “It’s Lex Luthor! You know where his headquarters is!”
“Oh, but you know he’s not there. He’s in a secret hideout. Now where is it…or am I going to have to start tickling again?”
“No no! It’s…in the Bahamas. A little island…I don’t know the name.”
“There are lots of little islands. Tell me what shape it is. I’m sure you’re seen it from his private plane.” When I hesitate, she tickles my feet vigorously.
“OK, OK! It’s a little shoe-shaped island!”
“Like this?” she teases me as her pumps finds it’s way in front of my eyes again.
“Exactly,” I whisper.

She begins to untie me. “You’ve gotten what you need…am I free to go?” I ask tentatively.
“Yes, you are, but I expect to see you lead a good life now, and not…oh! What is that?”
Supergirl feels a little strange suddenly.
“Lex told me you might try something like this to get me to talk, which is why I brought THIS!” and I turn around, holding a small piece of green kryptonite in my hand. Supergirl begins to falter, and collapses on the couch. The effect on her is immediate, and she is only a shell of her former self.
“Where…did you get that?” she asks weakly.
“Lex has many sources,” I smile wickedly. I drag her to the table and hogtie her the way she did me. I would exact my revenge Supergirl!
“He warned me that you would try to get information from me. With your oath and all, I didn’t think you could do it! Now, tell me…with your strength sapped, are you…ticklish?”
A look of fear crosses her face for a split second, and then is gone. “No,” she says firmly, “I’m not ticklish at all.” Her expression is resolute, but changes quickly as my fingers lightly brush against her ribs. Her lips begin to quiver as I begin gently digging my fingers in and, finally, as I give her a full-fledged rib tickle, she begins laughing hysterically! Oh, the sweet sound of revenge!
I pause for a moment. With her hogtied face down, I position myself with her shins against my chest…and her shoes right in front of my face. I very slowly pull off one shoe at a time.
“You’re so much more evil than I thought you were!” she grunts as she struggles against her bonds. I start to pull off her other shoe. “Put those back!” she demands.
“Who knew that Supergirl wore such sexy stockings!” I whisper huskily as the full glory of her two lovely soles is revealed to me. The incredible arches, the soft ball of the feet. The slender, perfect toes. The glorious heels. All for me to enjoy…and TICKLE!
“I warn you,” she bluffs, “my super strength comes back when I’m tickled!”
“I’m not afraid,” I tell her, confident in the kryptonite keeping her helpless for me. “Now tell me: are these beautiful feet of yours ticklish, Supergirl? Hmmm?”
She begins to buck as I mercilessly attack both feet at once. Even weakened by the nearby kryptonite, she is strong and I have to struggle to keep her legs under control as I tickle her feet savagely. I run my fingernails across the ball of her left foot and she arches her back as she squeals in ticklish agony. I do the same to her right foot and am pleased to see that it is just as sensitive.
“Well, are they?”
“YES! Yes, they’re ticklish! Please stop! Oh, God, no more – plea-heeeease!”
And I do…for now. I bring the kryptonite closer and unbind her, only to reposition her lying face up on the table. She can barely put up any resistance and, in short order, she is bound once again. I place her red pumps back on her feet, enjoying sliding them into position.
“I have a surprise for you!” I taunt, as I reach into a little bag. I pull out ten guitar fingertip picks, which I put on. The effect is the same as strapping on temporary long fingernails – devastating as tickling devices!
I straddle her hips and hold my new weapons up for her to see. “Oh, no!” she moans as she knows what their purpose is. “You…you’re not going to tickle me with those…are you?”
“Now you’ll know what it was like when you tickled me with your long nails, Supergirl!” I laugh evilly as I begin tormenting her ribcage, then slowly move up to her exposed armpits. The effect is electric as the tips elicit a far greater ticklish response from her. She attempts to twist from side to side madly in a vain effort to get away, but every move simply makes another part of her even more accessible! Within a few minutes, she is exhausted and can only lie there laughing and shaking her head. I slide down her body, tickling her thighs and receive renewed resistance as my fingers glide further down.
“Not the knees!” she begs quietly. “Oh please, not the knees!”
“You’re not begging for mercy, are you, Supergirl?” as I pause just above her kneecaps. “You want me to stop?”
“I underestimated you! Please let me go! No more tickling! Please…DON”T!” she screams as I attack both knees simultaneously. This may be her ultimate tickle spot, I realize, and enjoy her total helplessness in my hands.
“Yes, you did underestimate me,” I agree as I continue to ravage her wonderfully ticklish knees. “Now look at you…laughing like a little girl and unable to fight me just because you can’t take a little tickling!”
“But…” she pants between breaths, “you had kryptonite! That was unfair!”
“Oh, and using your superpowers to hogtie me and tickle me half to death WAS fair?” Angered again by the memory of this humiliation, I pull off her pumps again.
“NO! NO, don’t tickle my feet with those NAAAAAAILS”!” she screams as I furiously rake the entire length of her soles, up and down, up and down. She collapses into new paroxysms of laughter, her body convulsing.
“You teased me with these feet before. You somehow knew I had a fetish for beautiful, high-arched feet and you used it against me. Now they’re mine to enjoy!” I laugh triumphantly as I slow down the tickle and now caress her soles, making her giggle softly. I kiss her toes and she moans softly as I let my lips graze across the toes one by one. Then I use my nails to softly tickle the balls of her feet, and she emits a high-pitched girlish giggle.
“That’s bad, isn’t it?” I ask.
“Devastating! That’s really hard to take!” and I make her giggle out loud again as I stroke the balls of her feet again. As I kiss her impossibly high arches, I am aroused once again and I begin to lose myself in the smell, feel and sheer beauty of these stocking-clad peds. I moan with her as I feel a tingling rush in my groin and the full realization that I was tickling and stroking Supergirl’s feet overcomes me…

Having satisfactorily avenged myself of Supergirl’s earlier humiliation of me, I offer to let her go.
“Thank you,” she says. “Look, I’ll even tie you and leave you here so Lex won’t suspect a thing when he finds you!” she offers.
“Nice try, Supergirl. I almost bought it – but no! I will take my kryptonite with me and, in a few minutes, you’ll be strong enough to break free yourself. Promise you won’t come after me, and I’ll walk away and you’ll never see me again.”
She promises…and our session ends.

from the quill of the Westchester Tickler

Obviously, I already read this on MaxFisch.com, and commented there. But I just wanted to say that you are doing a fine service to the TMF to post these stories here also. :D

Thanks, man! And, since I'm seeing Kassandra later this month and will have a return visit with Mariah in October, I will post those session stories both in The Hang and here shortly after. I also plan another Kassandra/Zara double session at some point.
I enjoy writing up the sessions because I get to experience them again moment by moment as I type them out. :)
- Westchester Tickler

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back