• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New tickling story: The Sirens ff/m, mf/f

WestchesterT

TMF Novice
This is a retelling of a joint session I had with Mistresses Kassnandra and Zara of Hidden Chamber in NYC in August. It is a ff/m, mf/f tickling story.

The Sirens
I am lying on the "beach", my ship having been dashed on the rocks after the Sirens' song drove my captain mad. As I lie there unconscious, two beautiful creatures approach. Kassandra is tall, with long dark hair and dressed in a silver lame gown, with smoky grey RHT nylons and 4” black pumps. Zara is a voluptuous redhead in a figure-hugging red gown with red FF nylons and 4” platform shoes. They are The Sirens.
They squeal with delight as they come upon me. “Look my dear – it’s a man! ” Kassandra gasps.
“A human? A mortal?” asks Zara.
“I thought they were all eaten by sharks!”
“Is this a survivor from the wreck? A sailor from the ship? A plaything for us!”
“He has a pulse, my dear!” Kassandra exclaims, as she checks my wrist.
“Ooh, he’s so muscular…and tan from the sun! Shall we wake him?”
“Let’s restrain him first. You know how mortal men can be so difficult in the presence of goddesses! They want to touch us before we get our chance to put our hands all over him. I’ll pull him up and you take off these clothes.”
“Clothes are such a silly, human device. They do not protect them from a painful death upon the rocks. They are much nicer in their natural state,” Zara muses.
“We have found a fine specimen this time – I will enjoy playing with this one!”
They drag me over to an X-cross nearby and restrain me by my wrists over my head. I begin to stir. Zara slowly runs her fingers nails softly over my torso as she sings a beautiful, wordless song that enters my consciousness.
“That song…” I murmur, “I have…heard that before…”
I open my eyes slowly and gaze upon these two beautiful beings in front of me. I remember the ship crashing and ask shakily, “Have I …died and gone to heaven?”
They laugh and reply, “Not quite. My dear! We are Sirens. Have you not heard of us?
Odysseus has written about us – we are rather famous!”
“You truly exist?”
“Yes, my dear! Our song caused your ship to crash and all of the sailors were eaten by sharks! Except for you! You must have been strong enough to swim to safety…and to us! You are ours, now.”
With my wrists secured, they remove my ragged pants and deck shoes and smile at my exposed frame.
“You won’t be needing these anymore,” Kassandra smiles as she places them aside.
“I rather like this human,” Zara says dreamily, “He will be much fun to tease…” She continues to runs her hands and nails over my body, causing slight shivers which make her smile knowingly. The goddesses know of human weakness and enjoy this game.
“I will sit here and gaze upon his handsome frame,” Kassandra states as she pulls up a chair in front of me and slowly crosses her legs, affording me an exquisite view of her long, stockinged legs. She stretches her legs out and begins to run them along the side of my body. The silky feel is intoxicating and I begin to feel something stir deep within me.
“Is he looking at our legs, do you think?” inquires Zara, as she joins Kassandra in this display of silky heaven. “Do you think he enjoys our soft legs rubbing against his human form?”
“Yes, he does,” Kassandra replies as she moves top the bed and begins brushing her long, lustrous hair. She is posing her body and smiling as she does so.
Zara, still fondling my torso slowly and gently, tells Kassandra, “I feel there is a problem. As my run my fingers over him, I feel his mortal body stiffening.”
Kassandra stops in mid-brush. “Stiffening?” she says sharply. Her eyes flash with indignation.
“You don’t think that, like other mortal men, that they are dirty inside? That they cannot see beauty in us without thoughts of…this ridiculous notion of sex?” Zara wonders.
“Well, we shall have to find out my removing that last article of clothing covering him!”
Zara agrees, “But first – to truly test him – I will tease around the area…” and she begins to use her fingertips to stroke and poke just above and below the perimeter of my underwear, causing a tingling sensation I can’t fight, try as I might. I begin to bulge against the material.
Smiling, she asks, “Shall we peek now? Just to be sure I do not err? But how can I be wrong as a goddess?” She pulls my briefs down slowly. My erection pops up from inside, exposed. “
Kassandra gasps. “Oh, my goodness! What is that I see? A giant erection! Does he dare to think that he can allow his body such liberties?”
“How inappropriate!” Zara chimes in as she stands before me. “We are goddesses! We are not objects of your human lust!”
“We are not meant for YOUR pleasure, you are meant for OURS!”
“But I have not seen a woman in so long while at sea…” I weakly protest.
“We are not women!” snaps Kassandra.
“We are goddesses, meant to be worshipped for our beauty, not as objects for your sexual desires!” Zara adds. The two of them crowd in close to me.
“You will have to learn to control your desires, to be able to appreciate goddesses and beauty without foul reactions from THAT!” Kassandra points to my member. “We’re going to torture you…”
“Punish you and use your muscles for our pleasure!” Zara smiles wickedly.
“Until you don’t feel human anymore!” Kassandra laughs. “What do you think we should do with him, my sister, to punish him for this…insulting baton he has shown us?” They whisper together conspiratorially.
Zara nods and says, “I think that’s what these nails are meant for! To run them over his soft, muscled flesh until we break him of his dirty desires!” She displays her long nails in front of Kassandra, who does the same with hers in front of Zara. “You see…we match…each other!” Indeed, Zara’s nails are painted silver, matching Kassandra dress, while Kassandra’s are the same blood-red color as Zara’s gown.
“Let’s put him on the bed,” Kassandra commands. “He is still fairly weak from his ordeal and will not struggle.”
“Yes, let’s!” Zara happily agrees. “We’ll take him to our little den and play with him!”
They unhook the wrist restraints and drag me over to the bed, and in seconds I am lying face-up with my wrists once again bound over my head.
“And we shall have to restrain his ankles as well!” and the pair do just that, as I am helpless to stop them.
“No, that’s not necessary – I won’t struggle…”
“Oh, you say that now, but we haven’t begun to torture you yet. It is not just our voices and bodies that drive men mad. You will soon see!” Zara explains. “She runs her hands up and down my legs. “His skin is soft…almost like a female’s.”
“The better to punish him with, for his disrespectful display!” Kassandra says, her eyes locked on mine. “We shall not hear of your cries for mercy.” She lies down next to me, with Zara laying down on my right. They each lean in and begin whispering in my ears.
“My nails were made for tickling men and driving them mad!”
“We will punish you by tickling that human desire out of you.”
“To appease us, we wish to have your laughter ring in our ears – such a pleasing sound!”
“We will not have mercy, we will not let you go, we will not ever stop!”
The two have begun working their fingers and nails on my ribs and armpits with more purpose now, and laughter begins to erupt forth from my lips. They both appear pleased and want more, so they intensify their ministrations. I try to move away but the restraints and their bodies leave me precious little wiggle room. I laugh more loudly, and this merely goads them on! The more I laugh, they more they tickle! It is a vicious cycle and I am quickly losing control.
“Tickle tickle tickle! He can’t stand it! Look how helpless and ticklish he is!”
“Oh, yes, he’s in trouble now! Where else can I play on his body?”
Kassandra has already begun exploring my body further down and reaches my left foot. My reaction brings a broad smile to her face.
“Ooh, sister, I have found a wonderful spot here! Come down and you can have the other one!” Zara quickly joins her as I beg, “No, please! Don’t tickle me there! Please!” They both attack my soles with relish. I struggle and laugh with renewed energy. “Not with those nails! Oh, God, Pleee-heeheeheease!” and my protests dissolve into continuous laughter. The Sirens revel in this newly found weak spot.
“Oh, he is so delightfully ticklish here!” Kassandra notes, “And there is nothing he can do!”
“And he so enjoys our stockings stroking him on his human form!” Zara adds. Their nyloned legs and feet are gliding up and down my body from ribs to hips to thighs to calves, the sensation of pleasure contrasting sharply with the torturous tickling on the soles of my feet. Helpless to stop them, I am going mad!
In particular, Zara’s nails are causing my right foot jerk and spasm. “Those nails are so sharp!” I gasp between breaths.
Zara, expressionless as she continues her expert tickling, replies, “Yes, they are! I have them sharpened just for such an occasion. For once a month, a plaything is delivered alive to us for our pleasure – but they never last long. These humans are so weak, they cannot stand the attentions of goddesses like ourselves!”
Kassandra aggress, “Yes, Circe turns men into beasts, but we would rather keep them and torture them for our pleasure! It is ever so much fun! Mmmm…” she moans with pleasure as she continues tickling. She is intent on watching my reactions and deriving pleasure from them.
They move up as a team and begin to work on my armpits, both faces hovering just above mine. Their faces are beautiful and angel-like, yet their smiling expressions are based on their thorough enjoyment of tickle-torturing me. “We love to hear your melodious laughter!” Kassandra tells me, as her long, elegant fingers seek out sensitive points in my armpit. She succeeds in finding a particularly ticklish one and I shift my upper body away slightly – and right into Zara’s clutches. She attacks the offered armpit with relish.
After a few minutes, they slither down my body again and tickle my ribs, belly, thighs, knees and, once again, my feet. They now know every inch of my body and where all my tickle spots are. They settle in for a nice, long session with my feet. Zara begins inserting her nails between my toes and my back arches with the intensity of the feeling.
“Ooh, how sensitive he is between his toes, Zara,” Kassandra marvels. Zara begins to sing “Tickle tickle tickle” as she explores each space between the toes. My laughter fills the room, and Kassandra explores the area at the base of my toes and the ball of my left foot. The result is mind-boggling for me as each foot is now undergoing very intense tickling and I can barely catch my breath. Zara shifts over sitting between my knees and Kassandra moves up the bed. She then tickles both of my armpits with soft, long strokes as she laughs at helpless reaction. Zara then begins raking her sharp nails up both of my soles simultaneously, and the combination is electric.
Kassandra sees me bucking and laughing more intensely, but cannot see Zara behind her. “Are you tickling his feet at the same time?” she asks as she continues her exploration of my pits.
“Yes, I am,” she replies lazily. She hardly has to put any effort into it, and yet is driving me insane with laughter. She now rolls over on her side, holds back my toes with one hand and uses the other to tickle harder against the taut skin. Somehow, I laugh even harder than before.
“Oh, it’s only one hand I’m using! Whatever will you do?” she asks tauntingly.
“Please, that’s making me crazy!”
“This ‘crazy’ that you speak of – we do not know of it. Please explain!” Zara teases.
“We will never let you go! We shall keep you here forever as a tickling plaything for our pleasure!” Kassandra crows into his ear, causing me to tremble with the sensation.
“Mercy! Please!” I cry out.
“Oh, I’m so glad we could bring him to such an exalted state that he begs for our mercy! Isn’t that better, my sister?”
“I think we have found a strong one of kind and body,” Zara muses, “who can withstand our torturous ways and perhaps serve us in a manner becoming to us!”
“I will do as you wish! I will worship you, I will do whatever it takes to please you!”
Kassandra smiles and turns to Zara. “Shall we must our toes and feet in his face to see if he willingly kisses them and will worship us properly?”
“Oh, yes, let’s!” squeals Zara, and the stretch their luxurious limbs toward me, suspending their perfect feet just above my face, and I crane my neck forward and begin to kiss, suck and caress their soles and toes with my mouth.
“Hmm, look at him lick those soft, silky soles…” Zara says dreamily.
“Ooh, he is so grateful for a respite from the tickling that he is worshipping those toes most adamantly!” Kassandra notes approvingly. With four feet in my face, I must jump back and forth between Zara’s and Kassandra’s, but sometimes linger as I’m overcome with the incredible softness and beauty of these goddesses’ feet.
“Be sure you do not neglect either of us in your worshipping, sailor, or we will have to resort to punishing you again!” Kassandra warns sweetly, enjoying my efforts.
“Indeed,” Zara chirps, “we share our men as we share everything here!”
“Mmm,” Kassandra giggles, “His lips are softer than a sea anemone!”
“Don’t forget my arches, sailor!”
“Let’s see if he can kiss both of ours at the same time!” They each position an arch before me and I strain to kiss and caress them as one, much to their delight.
“Yes! He does well! This one may be worth keeping!”
“Up and down, up and down,” Zara giggles as I brush my lips up and down her delicious arch, blowing warm breath along her feet. “Mmm, how sweet his breath is upon my foot! He has been so appreciative of the rest we have given him, but I’m afraid I’m feeling rather playful today…”
“Yes, I wish to hear more of his laughter!” Kassandra agrees. As they turn into tickling Sirens again, I try to protest but they overwhelm me, smothering me with their bodies while their fingers find my tickle spots once more.
“No, please! I will worship you more…better!”
“I don’t think that suits us right now! We want to be bathed in your laughter again! Laugh for us! Tickle tickle!”
Zara has positioned herself between by ankles, facing me, and starts using her talons along the soles of my feet, to great effect.
“No, Please!” I screech, “Keep her nails away from my fee-hee-heeeet!!”
“Oh, no, I’ll never tire of this! I like how your feet appreciate my long nails!”
Kassandra smiles at my struggles as she alternates between my ribcage and armpits. I ask her to pity, me and she laughs.
“We have not become famous as Sirens because we take pity!” scoffs Zara. “We take our joy from making mortals suffer!”
“We are pitiless – absolutely pitiless!” Kassandra steps up her pace and I am writhing from side to side, vainly trying to get away from four hands intent on tickling me to death!
“I am enjoying your melodious laughter! It pleases me! I will never stop!” Kassandra whispers in my ear as she did her fingers deep into my sides. I snort and guffaw and this delights them further.
“Imagine – these little nails can cause so much laughter and struggling from a strong, muscled sailor such as this!” comments Zara, gleefully.
“Oh, you two are a dangerous pair!” I manage to blurt out before helplessly succumbing to another long bout of laughter. I am sweating, my eyes are watering and I can’t catch my breath.
“Indeed, we are, my dear!” agrees Kassandra.
“Have you not heard the stories of how the Sirens have brought ruin to many a great man over the centuries?” queries Zara. As she continues her long-lasting assault on my soles, she continues, “Tickling is but one of our methods of torture, but one of our favorites!”
“Zara, he is struggling too much. Let’s use our bodies to weigh him down so we can tickle him more effectively.” They lay across my arms with their foreams, press their hips and legs against my midsection, and I am immobilized. With their free hands, they begin a tickle attack on my torso that is devastating, made worse by their whispering into my ears simultaneously.
“Tickle tickle tickle! Your will be held here forever to be tortured by us!”
“You can’t get away from these talons! These nails will drive you crazy with laughter!”
“Ooh, you are such a ticklish mortal! What fun we’ll have with you!”
“Mmm, how deliciously soft and ticklish these armpits are! Kitchy kitchy koo!”
My mind is spinning. I’m withstanding a tremendous tickle attack and they show no signs of tiring…Their knees and legs rub against my mid-section and I’m once again torn between arousal and torture. I lean toward the later and begin moaning.
“Don’t think the tickling is over, my dear!” Kassandra corrects me, and they intensify their efforts, causing me to buck and squeal with laughter again. All the while, they continue taunting me, whispering their plans to tickle me forever and keep me as a plaything in my ears. Then Zara shifts into an imposing position, sitting on my chest with her knees over my forearms. I realize I am completely immobile and look up at her. She looks back, satisfied that I am totally at her mercy…and reaches her arms behind her…and her nails are now poised right at my armpits. She hesitates for a few seconds and I’m frozen in gear, knowing there is nothing I can do to prevent an inevitably vicious attack. Suddenly, her nails begin a frenzied dance in my armpits and I convulse with hysterical laughter.
Kassandra responds by slithering down to my feet and unleashing an equally devastating attack on my soles. I’m beside myself now with laughter. I cannot move a muscle and am forced to endure the most intense tickling ever at the hands of these two wicked Sirens!
“Oh, God, that’s the worst! That’s the worst! Please stop!” I beg.
“More, more!” encourages Zara. “What’s worse: the pits?” as she doubles her intensity, much to my chagrin. “Is it the pits? Hmm?” I can’t respond. “He seems most vulnerable in this position, dear sister,” Zara points out to Kassandra, who takes advantage by tickling up my legs until she finds a particularly sensitive spot on my thigh that she pounces on with great enthusiasm. My increased laughter causes her to squeal with delight.
“Where are you tickling him now, sister, that causes him so much anguish?” Zara asks.
“Oh, I’m tickling his knees now, and now his feet,” which she is using her hairbrush on. With Zara still tickling my armpits, the sensations are completely overwhelming!
After several minutes, Kassandra suggests, “Let’s release him now so we can sit on our thrones and have him worship of goddess legs once more.”
They release me slowly, then instruct me to worship their feet and legs as they sit upon the edge of the bed. “My stockings have become disheveled with all this activity!” Zara moans.
“Allow me, please,” I offer as I sit before them and, taking Zara’s legs, meticulously straighten her full-fashioned red nylons. Then I gently lift one of Kassandra’s legs and caress, kiss and legs them from her toes, down her soles, and up along her backseam to her knee. She smiles with approval. As four legs vie for my attentions, they are a jumble of limbs before me.
“He does seem quite proficient! We must keep him for such appreciations!”
“Yes, he’s a wonderful little slave boy!” Kassandra agrees.
“He is a rare find indeed! Strong enough to withstand our tortures, yet gentle enough to please us with his worshipful touches!”
“I have never seen such beautiful legs and feet!” I moan as I hungrily dart from leg to leg, foot to foot. The softness of the nylons, the curves of their arches, the fullness of their heels…it is all so intoxicating! “I will stay and worship you forever!” My hands, fingers, and mouth are in constant motion and Kassandra comments, “He is like an octopus, able to touch us in so many places at once!” She giggles in appreciation.
Zara then says, “I am beginning to miss the sound of laughter, though. I find I long for more of that…” and she sits up. “Perhaps we should turn the tables upon my dear sister. She is quite ticklish, you know,” she winks at me.
“Well, I am ticklish, as you know, sister, but I do not wish to be tickled. I wish to be served, now.”
“I think perhaps you have gotten too ‘big for your britches’ as the mortals say!” Zara nods toward me, and we each grab a wrist and begin to secure her to the bed.
“What is he doing! This mortal is taking liberties with me! Zara, you cannot allow this! He cannot touch me like this!”
“I am merely serving your sister Siren at the moment. It pleases her for me to do this,” I reply. Zara has secured her wrist and she and I begin to restrain her ankles. In a few seconds, she is spread-eagle before us and looking quite vulnerable.
“What is going on?” she asks. “This is most undignified!”
Zara looks at her and smiles, “Now you will feel my talons upon your soft flesh! I will her the music of a goddess’ laughter!”
“I don’t care for this, my dear! Let me go! No! Hahahahaha!” as Zara begins to use her nails upon her ribs. Kassandra’s gown has large diamond cutouts centered over her ribcage, and they offer total tickling access for Zara’s masterful fingers.
“I am simply serving my Siren Zara,” I explain as I move into position to help.
“And what about serving me?” Kassandra demands. “I found him!” Her protests are lost in laughter as I join in tickling her on one side while Zara takes the other. Her sweet giggles mount as she fights off the inevitable. Her body betrays her as I gently scratch the underside of her upper arms, causing her to twitch and giggle. Zara’s expert fingernails, knowing her sister’s weak spots, probe her armpits and Kassandra gives in to loud, raucous laughter!
“Those nails! I’ve never felt anything so horrible!” she gasps as wave upon wave of laughter engulfs her.
“Shall we tickle her thighs and work our way up?” Zara suggests. I join her gladly, and the resulting howls are most gratifying! In tandem, we move up to her belly button, around the edge of her panties, the tops of her thighs, each area with it’s own sweet music to offer. I then slide down to her feet and use her hairbrush against her soles while Zara moves up toward her ribs.
“That feels like a hundred crabs tickling my feet!” she cries.
“What a wonderful idea!” Zara exclaims. “Crabby crabby crabby crabby!” she sings as her ten adept fingers “walk” up and down her ribcage at blinding speed, rendering Kassandra helpless with laughter! “I find such joy in your torture!”
“It’s not fair!” Kassandra protests, just as I begin concentrating her hairbrush along the ball of her foot. Her laughter becomes deeper and more intensified. Zara smiles wickedly and notes,’ “That brush, used to vainly brush her ebony locks, can be used for such a devious purpose! Get between her toes, too! As her sister, I know she’s most ticklish between the toes!” I comply, and Kassandra bucks. They are truly sensitive, these long and graceful toes of hers. Lovely to look at, and devilishly fun to tickle!
She screams wildly, “NO! I hate that! Please!” and dissolves into helpless giggles as she tries to escape the delicate yet agonizing torture.
“We do not know of the word ‘hate’,” Zara teases.
“I can’t take it! Mercy!” Kassandra uses the safe word and we stop. We wait, and then begin to graze our fingers along the side of her breasts. She giggles very sweetly, a sound mixed with protest and pleasure. Zara then uses the edge of one fingernail to gently draw circles around her aureole. I watch and learn, and do the same to the other breast. Her giggles continue and her nipples stiffen. As she becomes more sensitive, the sides of her breasts are now the targets and Kassandra whoops with laughter as we take advantage. Her face, so angelic, looks remarkably beautiful with such a broad smile and with laughter rolling from her tongue.
“And here,” Zara continues, as she lies down to Kassandra’s left, “a little birdie once told me of her most ticklish spot!” She looks at me with an evil smile. “I could be cruel and reveal it to this mortal…” I mirror her position on Kassandra’s right, and I see Zara lean in toward her ear. I smile, remembering how the two of them had thoroughly weakened me with this same torture.
We lean in and Kassandra’s eyes pop wide open, knowing what’s coming. “Oh God, Oh God!” she prays. We whisper, hum and brush our lips against her tiny, sensitive ears.
“Oh, that’s so mean!” and she immediately begins laughing hysterically. In seconds, she cries, “Mercy! Mercy!” and we stop again.
“Oh, my! She got goose bumps suddenly! That IS a good spot!” and Kassandra agrees. I gently run my fingers along the underside of her arms, a favorite tickle tactic of mine. Zara lifts her dress up, revealing her garters and tummy. Zara traces the outline of her panties and Kassandra’s stomach trembles as she laughs. Zara expertly pauses at the uppermost areas of her inner thighs and Kassandra exclaims, “Zara, no-hohohoho! Mercy!” Once again, she has used the word and we stop. Her sensitivity to tickling has peaked. “I’m a big baby! I’m sorry!” she apologizes.
We let her rest a moment, then we begin an upper body assault. Kassandra rolls from side to side as much as she can, but there’s no escape. I continue on her armpits and Zara takes a favored position: sitting between her victim’s legs, facing them, with her arms extended to reach each helplessly bound foot. Using her ling, sharp talons once again, she tickles Kassandra into a quivering mass of flesh. I watch this scene for a few seconds. Zara is so beautiful, confident and in control, with a smiling, dispassionate expression on her face; Kassandra’s beauty seems enhanced when she is laughing and struggling while bound and helpless before me. I now gently tickle her upper thighs as Zara continues with her feet. After a minute or so, Zara joins me there and suggests, “I like this spot right where the garter attaches!” and she runs one finger up and down the spot. Kassandra stiffens and jumps, and I quickly do the same on the other side. Her laughter is music and I can’t get enough of it!
We switch positions again, and Zara takes her armpits while I return to her lovely, stockinged feet. The reinforced heel-and-toe stockings look incredible on her, and the silkiness of the material makes it so easy to glide your fingers up and down a ticklish sole! With Zara up above and me down here, two of Kassandra’s worst tickle spots are intensely attacked. Her reactions are pure gold, and it appears that Zara and I are a good tickle team.
“You have not been as good a sister as I would have liked and now you must suffer!”
“I’m sorry, Zara! I’ll be better! Please! I’ve suffered enough!”
“No, suffering is determined by the person doling it out!” Zara replies, and continue tickling her armpits. “You seemed to laugh with delight when you made our sailor suffer so! Shall we give her one last round before we release her?” she asks me.
Without a word, we bounce on our favorite parts” I get both feet, and Zara plunges her fingers deep into Kassandra’s armpits. For 30 seconds, there is nothing but super-intense tickling and screaming laughter. Kassandra cannot voice a protest. Her body jerks violently, but our hands never lose their focus. For those 30 seconds, Kassandra is in true Tickle Hell.
We stop finally, and Kassandra lies there gathering her wits about her, catching her breath. “I need a nap!” she says finally. “I’m exhausted! But you must be, too. Wouldn’t you like to lie back and relax, Zara?”
“Mmm, yes. I could use a moment…” Zara agrees. As the two of them lie there together, I kiss their feet and blow hot breath between their toes. The goddesses intertwine their legs, rubbing nylon against nylon, causing sparks to fly. I continue to caress and kiss their perfect legs, losing myself in their gossamer allure.
“This one is not only ticklish, but so attentive as well!” Kassandra says dreamily.
“Yes, we will keep him and not discard him as we did the others! He can kiss and massage our feet forever, and become our tickle plaything when we require amusement. He is prefect!”
“I have never seen such lovely creatures, never had such beautiful legs in my hands…I will gladly serve these two goddesses forever!” and I close my eyes as I bury my face into the midst of their four perfect soles…

from the quill of the Westchester Tickler

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back